Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546884 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2010
You're welcome bro.

@ house, the house has been silent for some days now. Any updates?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2010
I wonder ooooo
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mikeapiit: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2010
FELLOW NIGERIANS,  MY COMPANY BASED IN UAE IS PROVIDING 3 YEARS RESIDENCE VISA ASSISTANCE FOR ALL NIGERIANS HOME AND AWAY.

ALSO AFTER YOU GET THE RESIDENCE VISA, WE CAN GUARANTEE VISA TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:

GERMANY, FINLAND & ALL SCHENGEN COUNTRIES (3 DAYS PROCESSING TIME)
MALAYSIA (12 HOURS PROCESSING
UK VISA (1 WEEK PROCESSING)
USA AND AUSTRALIA (1MONTH PROCESSING)

OUR COMPANY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE LEGAL SPONSORSHIP REQUIRED TO OBTAIN YOUR RESIDENCE VISA WITH ZERO CHANCES OF DENIAL.

WE DONT CHARGE YOU 1 NAIRA UNTIL YOUR VISA IS IN YOUR HANDS.

ALL THE DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE AT VISA FOR NIGERIANS ONLINE WEBSITE http://www.wix.com/ttbrokers/vfn

WE ARE LEGALLY REGISTERED IN UAE, UK AND NEW ZEALAND.

NO BANK STATEMENTS! NO INTERVIEWS!  NO VISA DENIAL!  100% GUARANTEED!  ALL PROCEDURES ARE TRANSPARENT AND FRAUD FREE!

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM / VIA EMAIL AT vfnonline@gmail.com / PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS http://www.wix.com/ttbrokers/vfn

REGARDS

VISA FOR NIGERIANS ONLINE!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA! AMEN
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2010
Greetings to all the veterans in the house!
Yes oh, I've been following up this thread behind the scene for a long time and I'm very impressed!
To all the Spring 2011 applicant here, where are you?? Pls let's all come out and rub minds together towards achieving our common goal. It's our time!
Peace.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2010
How every body for the room?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2010
Please where are the members of this thread?O ga o!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lakesyde07: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2010
Hello All, this thread has been quiet of recent!!!! People should please share there experiences and challenges so that we can all look into it together, Really that is essence of this thread.

I hail all the gurus in the house;Superbrain,femilangy,sanciro,cappadona123 etc God bless us all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2010
I do not know why the house is silent
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lakesyde07: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2010
@ Cappadona 123 ;can u give me your YM id so we chat,have some personal issues and will apreciate your advice.Thank you as i anticipate your swift response.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2010
@ House,
Please for those of us that is going for spring 2011, Pray vividly and fast cus i know no one is coming here to tell negative stories and i beleive that The God of nairaland that has make people like Nethacker, Bombly and Ojap smile we surely make us smile. Insha Allah
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2010
seedord247:

@ House,
Please for those of us that is going for spring 2011, Pray vividly and fast cus i know no one is coming here to tell negative stories and i beleive that The God of nairaland that has make people like Nethacker, Bombly and Ojap smile we surely make us smile. Insha Allah
Yes oh God will surely do it for us all, the key thing is faith and prayers. Have you gotten admission? Which school?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
I apply to like 4 schools and still waiting for my I-20 but i know b4 next week my I-20 will surely get to me.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
I guess most folks are waiting for either admission updates or I-20s. Anyway, who has booked an appointment and for what date?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
I'm still waiting for my admission updates and I also just applied to another institution in order for me not to put my eggs into one basket. I'm sure they'll get back to me before the week runs out
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
@lakesyde,cappadona03
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
I notice something about this thread, It reminds me of days in secondary school when some set of student while preparing for WAEC exam, you see they burning candles and when they successfully pass-out , they leave the class-room for new set of student to occupy the vacant post. Now we are the new set of student returning to seek visa from the U.S embassy , so my colleague from others school of thought let's keep our set groovy and rolling, so has anyone apply for visa lately, LIGHT US UP !!!!!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
I got my visa today@d collection center at lobito crescent.I thank you all and hope to fly u pple one day

Sky is my office!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
Why is the HOUSE so boring,Spring hopefuls,where are you?Can't you all see how fall applicants kept the thread bubbling?Anyway, make una come out of una self made shell ooo.Where is refinedsam?The guy shouldnt loose hope,summon up courage and be a man.Superbrain and the other spring hopefuls,I pray you get your visa in Jesus Name.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Each time I try to book an appointment at VFS Global services website, this is what I keep getting

" Error Occoured

Details:

Your Session has been expired.

Click here to go to Home."

I have been getting this since the beginning of this week. Meanwhile, some time ago, I could see all the available dates in September and October. I was only waiting for November dates to be releases. Can any one tell me why i keep getting that error message? I have been using internet explorer, and my internet speed/connection is excellent. So, I don't think it has anything to do with my browser. And I was never idle for up to 3 seconds while trying to get an appointment. So, what is the problem?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vandops(m): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2010
OjaP:

Why is the HOUSE so boring,Spring hopefuls,where are you?Can't you all see how fall applicants kept the thread bubbling?Anyway, make una come out of una self made shell ooo.Where is refinedsam?The guy shouldnt loose hope,summon up courage and be a man.Superbrain and the other spring hopefuls,I pray you get your visa in Jesus Name.

there isnt much rush for the spring semester like that of the fall semester but wishing all spring hopefuls, best of luck both with preparations and interviews,

@cappadona, thank God ur back from ur AWOL o, rememberd when u were frequent here, well guess we in d same shoes now, got denied 1st tym but now im living the dream in baltimore, Maryland, wish u safe arrival as well

@superbrain, sup bro, quite awhile o, im sure ul be surprised i havnt been on my msgr of late, dealing with school and work, anyways hws prep goin?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by RufusUzoma(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2010
What up peeps? Lets get dis thread cracking.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by RufusUzoma(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2010
But why e be say guys wey don 4rm NL jand no dey post anyting 4 this thread. Once dem jand, them 4get about dis forum. Abee una no notice am?  Thats not gud 4 d growth of dis thread at all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2010
I think most spring applicants are trying to gather their documents, accumulate their questions and post all for the house to tackle wink grin
Please let us post our challenges early enough so that we can treat any ammendments.

I successfully booked a date in nov. I'll be interviewed in Lagos.
I have 2 questions:
A. My B.Sc result is not the certificate but a statement. Can I use it?
B. My TOEFL is a print out from the internet as the mail i got from ETS does not indicate scores. Can I use it?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2010
@ 4ril,
I am not sure you are doing some things correctly. I booked last week and there were dates in September, October and November in Lagos but non in Abuja for students. That error message you are getting is quite unusual. Please advise us of where and when you intend to have your interview so we can do a check for you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2010
@ Vandops, I'm good bro. And I noticed you have been offline lately. I will beep you later today. Howz UMBC?

@ Rufusuzoma, excreta cracking? OYO for you oh,

@ masepat, you can use your statement of result, they know it takes ages for one to get a degree certificate here in Naija. About the TOEFL stuff, you can use the print-out but if asked, let the consular know that you requested for it but it hasn't been delivered yet because of the sluggish mail delivery system. They know that too. LOL.

I'm waiting to hear from my school on Friday. Till then, I won't be making any appointment. I already have all the required documents except the financials which should be ready by next or upper week. Meanwhile, I'm checking out accommodation and flight options. I guess I'll book for a date in November, maybe 4th week.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2010
@ 4ril,
I am not sure you are doing some things correctly. I booked last week and there were dates in September, October and November in Lagos but non in Abuja for students. That error message you are getting is quite unusual. Please advise us of where and when you intend to have your interview so we can do a check for you

@Masepat
You are very right! While just exploring the website las week, trying to see how it works I saw all those dates you are talking about too. But I didn't bother to book since my documents were not ready as at that time. I prefer Abuja in November, but couldn't see any date as at the time I checked  last week. But this week as I try to check if November dates have been opened for Abuja, all I kept getting is that error message. I tried same for Lagos, and still that error message. So, I don't really know. I prefer first or second week of November at Abuja. I will only choose Lagos ONLY IF there would be no student Interviews again at Abuja, for the rest of the rest of the year.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ Superbrain,
I graduated in 2005 and I wrote my TOEFL in 2008. What excuses will I have? lipsrsealed

@4ril,
From what I can see, there are no available dates in Abuja anymore. I was however able to see lots of dates in Lagos for the week you intend to be interviewed. I suggest you don't wait too long before you make your date reservation as a number of applicants will be receiving their documents, and subsequently making their reservations. You may also want to send a mail to Abuja to enquire about their dates before you decide.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sanciro: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
@superbrain,aw u doing,i guess u av received ur package from the skool by now.anyway i will be going for ma interview very soon.any more gist for me or info on ur side
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
@4ril,
From what I can see, there are no available dates in Abuja anymore. I was however able to see lots of dates in Lagos for the week you intend to be interviewed. I suggest you don't wait too long before you make your date reservation as a number of applicants will be receiving their documents, and subsequently making their reservations. You may also want to send a mail to Abuja to enquire about their dates before you decide.

Thanks so much. I appreciate your response so much. I will send an e-mail to Abuja first. If it's ascertained that there would be no more interviews for students in Abuja for the rest of the year, then I will head straight to Lagos. Then as per the error message I have been receiving as I try to find dates using my computer, I guess I will have to go and do that on another network. Because I don't understand the reason why. Anyways, thanks again. You're appreciated.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
@vandops,please which airline took you?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
Why the mad rush about Abuja? Dou your interview in lagos and leave Abj for the politicians and the bombers grin grin grin
Spring hopefuls should have gotten their I-20 by now if they are really mean business so as to avoid the Xmas rush hour.
Got I-20 for my Younger Bro since August and he his going for the interview Oct 18 so i will keep u guess posted.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vandops(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Why the mad rush about Abuja? Dou your interview in lagos and leave Abj for the politicians and the bombers grin grin grin
Spring hopefuls should have gotten their I-20 by now if they are really mean business so as to avoid the Xmas rush hour.
Got I-20 for my Younger Bro since August and he his going for the interview Oct 18 so i will keep u guess posted.

I wonder o, people got theirs in lagos so i wonder wats so special about abuja, Anyways goodluck to your brother applying o,

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.