Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546998 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 11:03am On May 15, 2010
@kenzema,A ki fin omo abore bore,i hope u undastand the meanin wit d cleveland lady.Ran ti omo eni ti iwo n se o!Lmao
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2010
Kenzema:

@Pittbaby,

You're in Ohio. Wooow!!

I will like to know u more oooo.

Are u kinda still single or something? Lol

Let the party begins with my hommie,
fi omo yen sile ooooo kenzy angry angry angry angry send me ur # 4 YIM

steve49ja:

Kenzema, which date de your I-20?
steve i hope u guys r getting it across 2 me on monday morning latest
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by fagbon01: 4:07pm On May 15, 2010
hi all,i will like all we guys going into U.S. for the fall semester to try arrainge oursef. 4 our own story to be a must READ for the upcoming pple,
lets try hook up,
NA GOD no man can,
we shall surely sing song of praise to HIM,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2010
i dey feel you @fagbon
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2010
nethacker:

ok gbogbo bigx gurls grin grin grin
Point of correction big Woman.

Kenzema:

@Pittbaby,

You're in Ohio. Wooow!!

I will like to know u more oooo.

Are u kinda still single or something
? Lol

Let the party begins with my hommie,

Sorry to break your heart she's happily married and has no plan to leave her hubby grin grin grin grin

nethacker:

fi omo yen sile ooooo kenzy angry angry angry angry send me your # 4 YIM
steve i hope u guys r getting it across 2 me on monday morning latest
She's a woman not omo grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2010
oyewolejos:

Point of correction big Woman.

Sorry to break your heart she's happily married and has no plan to leave her hubby grin grin grin grin
She's a woman not omo grin
let her speak for herself, angry
ma fi lo mi ndasi, abojugun l'egbe eti grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2010
nethacker:

let her speak for herself, angry
ma fi lo mi ndasi, abojugun l'egbe eti grin grin grin grin

Must u let everybody know your tribe.Please write in English next time cos i can't undersatnd u lol
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pittbaby(f): 9:17pm On May 15, 2010
LOL Kenzema , do the math if you are just entering school and i graduated from Grad school 4 years ago I am your big auntie .

Thanks Oye
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kspecial: 7:47pm On May 16, 2010
@pittbaby, I would love to have your email address so that we can chat on yahoo messenger if you don't mind.

I will be coming to cincinnati for fall but i'm still processing my I-20. (already got admission).

It would be nice to have someone from OH help me get familiar with the life even before I come.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2010
kspecial:

@pittbaby, I would love to have your email address so that we can chat on yahoo messenger if you don't mind.

I will be coming to cincinnati for fall but i'm still processing my I-20. (already got admission).

It would be nice to have someone from OH help me get familiar with the life even before I come.
u hv not even gotten admission and u already want an email grin grin so u were blind not to have seen where she clearly pointed it out that she is HAPPILY MARRIED? angry Oga watever thing u need , u can get it wen u get to cincinnati cos we hv alot of 9ja peeps in Ohio especially in d cities dat start with"C" like Cleveland,Columbus,Cincinnati n d rest.
Don't trespass angry angry angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kspecial: 8:45pm On May 16, 2010
@ Nethacker, I have been following this thread for a long time and I respect your contributions so far that I don't expect you to be excessively emotional when responding to threads.

Re-read my post, and you will clearly see that I ALREADY HAVE an admission, just waiting for I-20 to arrive. And what does my asking for her email have to do with the fact that she is married. (do you think i have ulterior or lewd motives?)

I only wanted to network with people in a place where I will be spending the next few years.

Oga, Let the person in question answer for herself. Biko, don't let things get personal and confrontational. thats not my person
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2010
kspecial:

@ Nethacker, I have been following this thread for a long time and I respect your contributions so far that I don't expect you to be excessively emotional when responding to threads.

Re-read my post, and you will clearly see that I ALREADY HAVE an admission, just waiting for I-20 to arrive. And what does my asking for her email have to do with the fact that she is married. (do you think i have ulterior or lewd motives?)

I only wanted to network with people in a place where I will be spending the next few years.

Oga, Let the person in question answer for herself. Biko, don't let things get personal and confrontational. thats not my person
u r not the only one i hv attacked here , ask kenzema, oyewole , gongo aso n others, i dnt trust u boyz here. period
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2010
kspecial:

Look Oga u can't say u get admission without u having your admission letter at hand.When it comes to US schools I-20 is the official admission letter and since u don't have that at hand right now then u haven't gotten admission then.
nethacker:

u hv not even gotten admission and u already want an email grin grin so u were blind not to have seen where she clearly pointed it out that she is HAPPILY MARRIED? angry Oga watever thing u need , u can get it wen u get to cincinnati cos we hv alot of 9ja peeps in Ohio especially in d cities dat start with"C" like Cleveland,Columbus,Cincinnati n d rest.
Don't trespass angry angry angry

The bolded part speaks for itself.Since she's married giving out her email address is suicidal to her marriage cos if u are her husband u won't be happy that your wife is chatting with a stranger.Would u?
kspecial:

Nigga relax lest u burst a blood vessel,Nobody is taking any shit personal here.The guy was just trying to protect the woman from any embarrassment here.Since the lady in question is not a student anymore,i wonder what kinda network u need with someone who left Grad Sch 4 years ago.Take your problems to fellow student.
Who even cares whether u have any motive
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pittbaby(f): 10:31pm On May 16, 2010
Thanks Nethacker and Oye ,

Kspecial , Thanks for asking but , no I can not provide my email for networking or otherwise . Besides Cinci is a good 4 hrs away from me so not sure how i can help you. This forum is enough for any kind of communication or networking . Afterall that's what the tread was set up for . Any questions you have about School or life in Cinci can be answered on this thread or by setting up another thread.

As for the I-20 situation , don't even bother yourself about life in cinci until you get your visa as we all know that is the toughest step of the schooling in US process. Ask your questions about that and i am sure the experienced will chime in as needed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2010
i am not against him networking but wat i dont condone is impersonation, a lot of peeps here on NL hv taken advantage of other forum members. Kspecial, wen u get ur visa, i will link u up with lotta peeps in cincinnati.
get ur visa first then every other thing na small thing. Don't take it personal it's d rules we play by here
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 6:58am On May 17, 2010
I am back again, them try to kick me out them haterz, So who wants to come to the University of Minnesota in-state tuition, i salute all my friends, Whats new on the thread.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2010
wems002:

I am back again, them try to kick me out them haterz, So who wants to come to the University of Minnesota in-state tuition, i salute all my friends, Whats new on the thread.
i wan come ooooooooooo grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 2:28pm On May 17, 2010
HELLO HOUSE I WAS AT THE US EMBASSY ABUJA TODAY FOR MY STUDENT INTERVIEW.I WAS TOLD THEY WILL HAVE TO VERIFY MY WAEC CERTICATE AND WILL CONTACT ME BACK LATER.

PLEASE THEY RETURN MY PASSPORT BACK AND PROMISE TO CONTACT ME WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?AFTER VERIFYING MY WAEC CERTIFICATE AM I GUARANTEE THE VISA OR CAN THEY STILL REFUSE ME?BECAUSE ANOTHER GUY THAT CAME FOR THE INTERVIEW WAS TOLD HIS CERTIFICATE IS NOT GENUINE AND THEY RETURN HIS CERTIFICATE AND REFUSE HIM.

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2010
@Kspecial, how can u say you have an admission letter without ur i-20? That's a big CLAUSE that im not gonna accept.

In my own case, i got my own i 20 and admission letter enclosed in the Fedex mail by my school.

So i still cant understand the authenticity of ur claim.

But i'll advice u let ur intention known to the consular or else?

And also beware of the last guy in the counter,

So just do what is right and join people like nethacker,femilangy,gongoaso,oyewolejos and of course my humble self in the States who have scaled thru the hardest huddle in life

I wish u and others in ur category best of luck!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2010
@legzy100,

What a pathetic story!

Im sorry abt ur denial but thats not the end of it.

Assuming the consular officer retained ur passport and only told u that they'll verify your WAEC result,then they'd verify and grant ur visa.

But because ur passport was returned to u, that's a clear denial. The waec result verification is just a way to demonstrate to u the speciality of the consular so that u wont be too depressed abt the denial.

Lest i forget, were u handed a white paper of denial?

If so, you may have to work on the purpose of the denial and reapply again because there's no appeal possible.

I hope this little advice will guide u into getting ur visa next time.

Just ensure u have computer print out of ur waec result. Thats the best way to verify it. So next time,go with computer print out showing names of various students that sat for the exam.
Cheers!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 3:32pm On May 17, 2010
I was not giving a refusal letter.They only gave me a letter that states that :an admistrative processing is required .No further action on your part neccesary consular section will contact you when case is ready.

But Kenzema the other guy wae certificate was return immediately and he was giving a refusal letter why was mine withheld?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 3:36pm On May 17, 2010
And also i went with Waec sratch card and the guy told me he believe the score is my but he dint believe the certificate quite funny though.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2010
@legzy100,

Ok. Lets hope they call u in ok. But make sure you go to ur secondary school and request that ur examination officer request for the print out of ur result from waec office.
Take this print out wit u the next time you're called in ok. Understood?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2010
Oh no, You dont have to go there with scratch card.

What the requirements asked for is ur transcript. And in ur case, ur transcript is ur computer print out of ur examination. This is ur best bet, trust me.

Testimonial, forget that one.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 4:07pm On May 17, 2010
Yes understood.But i actually use GCE result and collected the waec certificate at there ogba office myself its genuine or does waec issue fake certificate now?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 4:30pm On May 17, 2010
Post Removed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pittbaby(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2010
@ legzy ,

Administrative processing is not a denial , first time i am hearing that it is given for student visa . it is under the 212g ordinace of the immigration laws , where more information is needed to verify your application. they are simply doing what they said they will do verify your result . I am not aware of the significance of giving the passport  back. It can be a mixed blessing not a denial , but you have to wait till they call you which can be two weeks or longer .

Start praying , it is well .

Did some one say getting a student visa is the hardest challange in life ,  its beautiful to be young.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 4:49pm On May 17, 2010
legzy100:

I was not giving a refusal letter.They only gave me a letter that states that :an admistrative processing is required .No further action on your part neccesary consular section will contact you when case is ready.

But Kenzema the other guy wae certificate was return immediately and he was giving a refusal letter why was mine withheld?

@ legzy100, It seems the consular do not want you to feel depressor sumtin abt it, but normally he is suppose to retain your passport, My advise is d@ u av to reapply again and get all the necessary documents ready and been advise by odas here and ALSO PRAY AND BELIEVE IN GOD THAT HE WILL GET THE VISA FROM T CONSULAR COS THAT IS THE MIRACLE I EXPERIENCE LAST WEEK.
steve49ja:

Kenzema, which date de your I-20?
@Kenzema,ow was ur trip to the state, which of the flight did u board?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2010
Habba @khunleah,

Some questions are personal. So i need it to be like that.

If you want to come when ur ready, fly Delta. That's what i used.
Cares.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 190: 5:16pm On May 17, 2010
[size=15pt]Please i would like to do my masters in the USA
but where and how do i start,
please i need to know the steps to take
someone help me!
[/size]
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2010
Remember, dont buy round trip ticket ooo, U knw ur not comin back for now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 5:20pm On May 17, 2010
Pittbaby

Am actually praying now and the consular told me they will verify as soon as possible probably this afternoon that was what he told me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.