Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,391 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547794 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 4:17am On May 21, 2010
femilangy:

Kai wetin dey happen for here?i dont even understand whats going on anymore!!!!Anyway make i just dey siddon dey look for side!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;javascript:void(0)grin grin grin grin
patron na now u get our time?i go topple ur govt ooo grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 4:42am On May 21, 2010
james2man:

Hello great guys of NL,there is something i don't understand about the (vfs service charge receipt number)the 5,800 fee.which i will want you guys to help me out with it, A friend of mine said it can be use twice for appointment,but the visa fee will have to be paid(20,960) i have been trying to use it again but it's not working for me, Please help me out may God help you all,
Thanks

@James2man,

Dont u knw VFS receipt expires once it has been used for one appointment with the MRV? If you're applying for student visa,its only your SEVIS fee receipt that is valid for 12months as long as visa has not been issued thru it. So i dont knw what you're tryin to do? And that your friend is a criminal and should be arrested. Go and pay another appointment fee or is that too much for u to bear? Then you're not ready to study yet.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2man: 4:59am On May 21, 2010
Pittbaby:

you want us to help you game the system? If  it says that you can use it twice on the website , then follow the instructions provided . But then if it does not prove that you are smarter than the people who designed the system and use it twice .

What are you talking about gaming the system?Have you tried it before?Any way i am only asking for a guideline from people who have tried it before,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2man: 5:11am On May 21, 2010
nethacker:

patron na now u get our time?i go topple your govt ooo grin grin grin

That's not too much for me to bear,i already got the MRV(20,960) but i was thinking the service receipt can be use twice within a year before it expired, thanks any way
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2man: 5:13am On May 21, 2010
@ nethacker sorry about that,it was @ Kenzema i wanted to insert my quote to,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2010
james2man:

@ nethacker sorry about that,it was @ Kenzema i wanted to insert my quote to,
ok no wahala, i actually wanna ask if u were drunk grin grin grin
no lele carry go,
@kenzy, go to ur YIM n send me ur number
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teachme(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2010
nethacker:

ok no wahala, i actually wanna ask if u were drunk grin grin grin
no lele carry go,
@kenzy, go to your YIM n send me your number

some people can be so funny, lol nethacker, werin drunk find enter the matter, lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 8:32am On May 24, 2010
@kunleah,kenzema,hacker,oyewoles My date is 17th o and make u dey pray 4me o,na Private pilot school i dey go in dodge city,Arkansas
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 9:14am On May 24, 2010
My interview is on May 26th in abuja, just two days away,
I will be attending John Hopkins University, the documents i have are
I 2O
Financial statemnt from my parents company
Company certificate of incorp
Undergraduate Certificate
Gre result
Passport
Toefl exemption letter from my school
I dont have my transcipt though a friend of mine told me he was asked for it, transcripts are not given to students or alumni in my school (University of lagos).they are mailed directly to reciepients.
I have faith that i would be given as none of the documents is more important than God,
Looking forward to coming here to share the good news with u guys, pls feel free to add anything u feel i may need,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 12:48pm On May 24, 2010
@femiflukis,God wil c us through,lets stay away 4rm sin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by steve49ja(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2010
Cappadona123:

My date is 17th o and make u dey pray 4me o

17th? shocked and you say make we pray on the 24th?? cheesy Hmm

Cappadona123:

lets stay away 4rm sin

Lols. . .with God nothing is impossible
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 1:34pm On May 24, 2010
Na next mnth abeg o
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 2:01pm On May 24, 2010
@moneyeasy,Pls send me dat ur acct so that i can send u the money!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 4:52pm On May 24, 2010
Lmao
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teachme(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2010
whats the difernce between this forms, EVAF that is on https://www.usa-vfsglobal-ng.com

and

DS-160 that is on the https://ceac.state.gov/GENNIV/ page,

i was being asked if both forms would be filled,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 2:01am On May 25, 2010
I'M NOT FINDING THIS SILLY ACT BY MODERATORS FUNNY AGAIN angry angry DIS GUY OR WATEVER UR NAME IS, WHO IS DAT FELLOW THAT HAS THE GUTS TO COMPLETELY DELETE MY POST? angry angry WATS D MEANING OF ALL THESE NA? angry
SOME1 CAME HERE TO INTRODUCE MONEY DOUBLING N I REACTED, SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT MY POST SHOULD BE DELETED, EVEN IF U WILL DO SO, U WOULD HV ATLEAST COMMUNICATED IT TO ME INSTEAD OF COMPLETELY DELETING MY POST WITHOUT MY CONSENT, LOOK!!!! U GUYS SHOULD JST STOP THIS THING angry angry angry angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 2:59am On May 25, 2010
nethacker:

I'M NOT FINDING THIS SILLY ACT BY MODERATORS FUNNY AGAIN angry angry DIS GUY OR WATEVER your NAME IS, WHO IS DAT FELLOW THAT HAS THE GUTS TO COMPLETELY DELETE MY POST? angry angry WATS D MEANING OF ALL THESE NA? angry
SOME1 CAME HERE TO INTRODUCE MONEY DOUBLING N I REACTED, SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT MY POST SHOULD BE DELETED, EVEN IF U WILL DO SO, U WOULD HV ATLEAST COMMUNICATED IT TO ME INSTEAD OF COMPLETELY DELETING MY POST WITHOUT MY CONSENT, LOOK!!!! U GUYS SHOULD JST STOP THIS THING angry angry angry angry
The moderators are less concerned about fraudsters trying to take over this forum but they ban antagonists fraud at their will.They behave like Lord who can't be questioned.Who knows whether are backing all these fraudsters.
Sanity has been thrown to the wind on this forum.
The moderators should go cos they aint doing naddar here.
Bunch of beasts.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 9:55am On May 25, 2010
off to abuja today for my interview, plan to come here and share my success story
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teachme(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2010
success man!!!!

can someone answer that last question of mine?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2010
teachme:

success man!!!!

can someone answer that last question of mine?

Just fill the DS 160 that's what u need at the embassy.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 11:43am On May 26, 2010
US embassy staff call me today,i was told i can now come to complete my interview.I will be going tomorrow thursday will post whatever happen on nairaland .

Thank you all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 12:45pm On May 26, 2010
hey, guys got my visa, it was all GOD, thank u gongo aso ,aroy,femilangy, and odas toooo numerous to mention, this thread made me undersatnd that just tell the truth be confident , and trust in GOD,
WILL TELL U ABOUT IT AND HOW IT WENT LATER,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 12:49pm On May 26, 2010
Where is femiflukis?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 1:16pm On May 26, 2010
Well, i had my interview in Abuja, got there like half 6,
We werent let in till a few minutes to 8am, so, we had to wait a while, I was like the 20th person, i was nervous but confident,
Anyway,i was let in there were 3 interviewers, all male, 1 very nice guy , 1 moderate, 1 extremely mean dude(this guy was shouting at the top of his voice at several applicants and even threatened to have a lady thrown out),
Anyway it was my turn, i was about going to the nastiest guys cubicle(at this point i was worried but then i thought, all the more glory for GOD, if it had to be him)
Anyway just as i was about heading to his cubicle, a spot freed up and the nice guy quickly dismissed a fellow b4 me, and then it was my turn, )

ME:Goodmorning, ?(he doesnt hear), i say it again as loud as i can ,
Consular:Goodmorning, documents passports and i 20 please
ME;I PASS THEM ALONG
he puses, types a few stuff on his computer
CONSULAR; WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THE US
ME; IM GOING FOR A DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMME, MPH MBA IN JOHN HOPKINS UNI
AT this point he looks at my I 20 throughly, now the amount the school said i had for the funds far exceeded the tuition and the living expenses ,
CONSULAR:HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PAY,
ME; MY FATHER;
i hand him the financial statements , he skims through them just checks the opening and closing balance,
CONSULAR;DID U WRITE ANY STANDARDISED TEST?
ME:YES ,, I HAND HIM MY GRE SCORES , WHICH WERENT BAD I HAD A 1400, NODS HIS HEAD ,
CONSULAR:WHO FILLED THIS APPLICATION AND WHERE?
ME:AT HOME, IN LAG,
CONSULAR NODS AGAIN
consular:have u been refused a visa b4?
ME;YES, 15 YRS AGO, WHEN I APPLIED WITH MY PARENTS FOR A VISITING VISA,
HE NODS, (DO NOT LIE , THEY HAVE THE INFO, )
ok, come and collect your visa at this adress, i contain myself and celebrate outside
GUYS BE ENCOURAGED, PPPL GET THEIR VISAS EASILY, (2DAY A LOT OF PPL DID)
JUST BELEIEVE DONT LIE, AND BE CONFIDENT,
GOODLUCK, AND GONGOASO FEMI, NETHACKER AND ODAS , U WERE PART OF THIS MO BERI
GOD, U WERE THE GREATEST PART ,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 1:27pm On May 26, 2010
@Femiflukis

You are welcome.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 1:39pm On May 26, 2010
Post removed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 1:43pm On May 26, 2010
You couldnt, cause i had genuine reasons for applying at abj, abj had more recent dates, lags available dates were too close to school resumption
Besides, they DONT SEEM TO CARE WHERE U APPLY, IT SEEMS THEY WANT TO START A CRACKDOWN ON ILLEGAL APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING THATS ALL,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 1:45pm On May 26, 2010
@femi,SHOUT HALLELUYAH!!!I swear i knew u will get it.I have changed my center 4rm Lagos to Abuja,17th nxt mnth is my day!Am happy 4u bro
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2010
@femiflukis,
US VISA IS REALLY GOD. HOPE ULL REMEMBER HIM.
@aroy,
DO YOU STILL NEED THE GRE BOOK?
@all,
IS ABUJA REALLY BETTER THAN LAGOS
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 2:54pm On May 26, 2010
God is doing wonders here o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.