Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,502 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (548021 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2010
@190,

Start reading this thread from beginning to where you are now. I did the same thing and i must tell u, it works best for me.

So what're u waiting 4?
Start reading!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2010
@aroy,
i have just sent you a mail
check your box
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 190: 5:23pm On May 17, 2010
Kenzema:

@190,

Start reading this thread from beginning to where you are now. I did the same thing and i must tell u, it works best for me.

So what're u waiting 4?
Start reading!

the whole 75page
Omo! grin grin
abeg gimme ur # lemme call u~
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 5:26pm On May 17, 2010
howdy house cool
congrats to all who made it.

just to chime in a lil bit
oga legzy
IS YOUR CERTIFICATE FAKE?
don't see why you should become jittery.
its not like you haven't been refused. . .yet

if your certificate is genuine, no need to worry.
believe me, if you will be denied, they don't need to pad the news to make you feel good.
undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 190: 5:28pm On May 17, 2010
[size=15pt]pls,
when wanting 2 study for masters in the USA
do i need to do Toefl and GMAT
[/size]
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2010
@190,

Its TOEFL not Toefel.

And yes you'll need both TOEFL and GRE when applying to grad school. But some schools do waive this when you're applying into a college. Make sure you read the whole 77pages because all ur questions have been answered there.
Best of luck.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 5:39pm On May 17, 2010
Gongo aso

My certificate is genuine and i personally collect it at waec office Ogba .I dont play with my future ok.I think what happen at the embassy today was as a result of a fake certificate submitted by someone because they were cross checking all waec certificate presented to them and really denine a lot of people with that.

I believe if i was to be denine they will have tell me immediately as hey did  to other people.

Thanks to all nairaland you people are the best or the question they ask me i already read on nairaland and i have a ready answer for them.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2010
And please improve in ur english writing, You know, you have to pass the TOEFL and have high score before you can be considered for admission. So study more and speak good english ok.

Am not perfect but am just advising u.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2010
@gongo aso, pitt, oye, net n other gurus,
 my sponsor has a savings account, a fixed deposit account, and the cscs certificate. is dat ok for the embassy? or do they prefer current account. wat exactly does the consular look at  when it comes to the sponsor.
Thanks all
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 190: 5:51pm On May 17, 2010
im in contact with carleton university canada
and ive sent down my online application
just need to pay the application fee of $100Canadian dollars

i was wondering where the Toefl or Gmat comes in
cos once approved,they should send me the I-20FORM

whats this toefl you guyz are talking abt here!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2010
TOEFL is Test of English as a foreign Language and it is the basis for any admission into US schools. I dont knw more abt Canada but i bet they'll request for GRE.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2010
@freeman07,

I was once in ur shoes, My sponsor was my brother a US citizen. All i did was to have him sent a form i-134 An affidavit of support and all his banking details. Tax clearance for four years, employment letter etc. But you must proof to the consular that u have strong ties that bind u to Nigeria such as houses,investments etc. In my case,i showed the consular my personal bank details(Nmillions) and my personal home certificate of occupancy to show that i will return back to Nigeria.

Once you can proof this, the visa is urs. No questions.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 6:20pm On May 17, 2010
legzy100:

Gongo aso

My certificate is genuine and i personally collect it at waec office Ogba .I dont play with my future ok.I think what happen at the embassy today was as a result of a fake certificate submitted by someone because they were cross checking all waec certificate presented to them and really denine a lot of people with that.

I believe if i was to be denine they will have tell me immediately as hey did  to other people.

Thanks to all nairaland you people are the best or the question they ask me i already read on nairaland and i have a ready answer for them.

then no reason to be jittery.
you will be given the visa when they complete their administrative processing.

freeman07:

@gongo aso, pitt, oye, net n other gurus,
 my sponsor has a savings account, a fixed deposit account, and the cscs certificate. is dat ok for the embassy? or do they prefer current account. wat exactly does the consular look at  when it comes to the sponsor.
Thanks all

its been said over and over on this thread.
forget all the long things. . .cscs, fixed deposit
take a simple bank statement. . . current/savings.

as no one here is the consular, we have no way of knowing what the consular looks at exactly.
often times, your interview depends on YOU.  .  .and not your sponsor
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 6:22pm On May 17, 2010
Kenzema:

@freeman07,

I was once in your shoes,
My sponsor was my brother a US citizen. All i did was to have him sent a form i-134 An affidavit of support and all his banking details. Tax clearance for four years, employment letter etc. But you must proof to the consular that u have strong ties that bind u to Nigeria such as houses,investments etc. In my case,i showed the consular my personal bank details(Nmillions) and my personal home certificate of occupancy to show that i will return back to Nigeria.

Once you can proof this, the visa is urs. No questions.

loud it bro. . .lol
congrats
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2010
@freeman07,
gongo aso have said it all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2010
Ur welcome @gongo aso.

I'll drop my Skype and # so that we can talk.

@nethacker,I'll beep u.

I love this thread.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2010
@freeman07, Let me teach u a lil trick and if u can achieve it, it'll surely work for u.

Have your sponsor send large amount of money to u so that u can have more money in ur personal account. Though it depends on who ur sponsor is, For me,it was my immediate elder brother and he sent more than $20000 to me which i used as my evidence of fund here. Though its based on agreement that you'll return the money back to ur sponsor. In my case, he gave it to me. So its there in my domi account back home.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2010
@moneyeasy,

You're in a wrong thread. Cant u see this is a student visa section and not a kind of business thing, ?

Go to business section and advertise to your peeps there.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2010
@kenzema, all
     like how much do u think. and does it matter if its a bulk deposit.?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2010
kenzema, gongo, thanks bros.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2010
@freeman07,

It doesnt matter if its bulk or not. What matters is that the money be transfered at least like 5months to your interview. And then have regular bank transactions. As in,withdraw some money,give it to ur sister or nephew or friend and ask them to pay the money back into ur account. With that,o boy,that's a transaction.
I did that for sure.
And it works best.
GOODLUCK
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2010
Im out'ta here for today. I need to go to Plano and then Mckinney and the sun is still blazing now, Too much cruising,

Catch ya later.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2010
Kenzema:

Im out'ta here for today. I need to go to Plano and then Mckinney and the sun is still blazing now, Too much cruising,

Catch ya later.
gongo aso,kenzema,oyewole,wems002 oh i almost forgot femilangy, lets all meet off NL probably YIM or skype, i hv somethings to tell u guys wink wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeman07(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2010
@kenzema,
5 months!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
anyway thanks.

@all,
God bless everyone on this thread helping his fellow naijaMEN achieve their dreamz,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by EmekaSamuel: 9:49pm On May 17, 2010
@nethackers ,kenzema ,kunle &others a friend is going 4 interview on thursday & he's scared that his bank statement which states N4.5million may not be enough to the consular, his school tuition is S11,000 though he got sclolarship S5,500 , what is ur opinion pls?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by EmekaSamuel: 9:50pm On May 17, 2010
@nethackers  ,kenzema   ,kunle   &others   a   friend is   going  4 interview  on thursday  &   he's scared that  his   bank   statement  which   states  N4.5million may not be  enough  to the consular, his school  tuition is S11,000 though he got sclolarship S5,500  , what is ur opinion pls?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2010
Emeka Samuel:

@nethackers ,kenzema ,kunle &others a friend is going 4 interview on thursday & he's scared that his bank statement which states N4.5million may not be enough to the consular, his school tuition is S11,000 though he got sclolarship S5,500 , what is your opinion pls?
Do the Math yourself.He has 4.5million naira while equals $30,000 and his tuition is 11,000 and he got a scholarship of $5,500 which brings down is tuition fee to $5,500.From $30,000 if u remove $5,500 he still has $24,500 balance for living expenses.He only has to document he can finance the first year of his studies.Subsequent years are not needed right now so $4.5million is still more than enough for him at the Embassy.

nethacker:

gongo aso,kenzema,oyewole,wems002 oh i almost forgot femilangy, lets all meet off NL probably YIM or skype, i hv somethings to tell u guys wink wink
Anytime u guys wanna choose lemme me know and have it at the back of ur mind that am 3 hours behind of u guys so consider the time difference.
Hacker,ring me when u guys r ready.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 11:30pm On May 17, 2010
@freeman

Current account is the best.

@Emeka Samuel

The money is OK.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 5:20am On May 18, 2010
190:

[size=15pt]pls,
when wanting 2 study for masters in the USA
do i need to do Toefl and GMAT
[/size]

190:

im in contact with carleton university canada
and ive sent down my online application
just need to pay the application fee of $100Canadian dollars

i was wondering where the Toefl or Gmat comes in
cos once approved,they should send me the I-20FORM

whats this toefl you guyz are talking abt here!

190:

the whole 75page
Omo! grin grin
abeg gimme your # lemme call u~
190:

[size=15pt]Please i would like to do my masters in the USA
but where and how do i start,
please i need to know the steps to take
someone help me!
[/size]
Mr 190 or what the f.u.ck do u call yourself.We don't need u on this thread at this time cos we won't want u to derail the thread for us because of your hidden and nefarious motives.We know your time and we have deal with them in a way they would live to regret so yours won't be an exception.
Your history on Nairaland shows that u are not to be trusted at all and u are a conman so get ur a$$ off this thread cos u aint welcome here.
We have conducted a background check on u and we find u that u are a big time fraudster and ur prescence on this thread would affect naive and ignorant members.
Get outta this thread
A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2010
oyewolejos:

Mr 190 or what the f.u.ck do u call yourself.We don't need u on this thread at this time cos we won't want u to derail the thread for us because of your hidden and nefarious motives.We know your time and we have deal with them in a way they would live to regret so yours won't be an exception.
Your history on Nairaland shows that u are not to be trusted at all and u are a conman so get your a$$ off this thread cos u aint welcome here.
We have conducted a background check on u and we find u that u are a big time fraudster and your prescence on this thread would affect naive and ignorant members.
Get outta this thread
A stitch in time saves nine
seconded angry angry angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 7:04am On May 18, 2010
Thirded!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.