Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546975 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 10:22am On May 18, 2010
Fourthed !!!

grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2010
Fifthed !!!
We must run from these set of ppl,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2010
I've never heard where prospective students paid money for online application into either a grad/undergrad schools.

Even,you dont have to pay the tuition fees in some cases before ur admission letter and i-20 gets to u.

So u guys should beware of ppl like this,
So mr 190,earlier u said u need a school in US but now u kind of doing a deal in canada school, I dont understand anymore,am sorry to break ur heart, i dont have a # to give ppl like u. You're not straightforward.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2010
This is General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries and not some kind of Canada thread.
I would advice u bera go 2 canada section of Nairaland mayb they'd have answers to ur questions.

I hope no offence?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2010
[/color]
Kenzema:

This is General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries and not some kind of Canada thread.
I would advice u bera go 2 canada section of Nairaland mayb they'd have answers to your questions.

I hope no offence?
[color=#990000]
Eni awi fun Oba je o gbo. Eni a soro fun,oba je o gbaaaaaa.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 1:35pm On May 18, 2010
Kenzema:

[color=#990000][/color]Eni awi fun Oba je o gbo. Eni a soro fun,oba je o gbaaaaaa.

Sixthed. . . grin grin grin
lwkm
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 2:01pm On May 18, 2010
gongo aso:

Sixthed. . . grin grin grin
lwkm
Seventhed, It is beta the way u caution Mr 190. this forum is meant for the achievers and intending ones,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2010
This particular thread is the most successful and most fruitful in this forum.So we can't afford a goat to come into the midst of sheeps.It will be suicidal for us here to accomodate a slowpoke here so let the wack a$$ nigga get off this thread and his faceless sponsor who have already scammed a memeber of this thread already and now sending 190 for a second coming.Both of u should get a life and do something good to yourself.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2gd: 9:15pm On May 18, 2010
@ Kenzema, I applied to 5 grad schools, and each for each one I had to pay money to submit the online application.I think some schools collect an application fee, some do not.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 10:47pm On May 18, 2010
i agree, although mr 190 may not be completely honest as regards his intentions, 2gd has a point, i also paid to my graduate school an application fee, go easy on mr 190,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiflukis: 12:59am On May 19, 2010
My interview is on the May 26th IN ABUJA
the documents i have with me are:
Mrv receipt,
I 20
SEVISS FEE
VFS RECEIPT
APPOINTMENT LETTER
financial documents
letter of sponsorship from my parents
undergraduate certificate

however i dont have any documents proving to them that i would come back, is that ok?what do u guys suggest, my program goes on for 18months.
The money in my personal account isnt substantial enough , i do have shares but not millions of naira worth, the hospital i work in presently offered to take me back when i come back, but thatll be dec 2011, is that too far to get a promise of a job offer considering its government owned?, as i plan to come back after finishing the programme.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 3:12am On May 19, 2010
2gd:

@ Kenzema, I applied to 5 grad schools, and each for each one I had to pay money to submit the online application.I think some schools collect an application fee, some do not.
Noted.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 3:27am On May 19, 2010
@femiflukis,

You've got nothing to worry about friend. Since your parents are your sole sponsor,you have automatically demonstrated to the consular that you have strong ties that bind u to Nigeria(i.e ur parents) and that you cannot abandon them.

And about your financial capacity, see let me tell u,your school wouldn't have issued the form i-20 when they realised you cant pay the tuition fees. So you're safe dude. And mind you, you only need to proof that you can pay the tuition for 1 session(9months). The other session, they know you may opt for some hours part time job on campus to help u with ur finances.
So go on guy and make us proud.

I wont be too surprised when u come back to tell us you have the visa because ur intention of coming back is clearly shown.

GOODLUCK!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 6:18am On May 19, 2010
Mr 190,
You are a bloody fool, people like you are not welcomed here. Anybody who is not legitimate will be reported and kicked out,and silly lairs also included. So be warned or else we will find you, we have done it before, and we can do it again, all we need to do is track your most consistent IP, and sweep everybody in your house even if you are not there.
Kezema nice posts, keep up the good work and to the guy going to the embassy maintain eye contact, make more emphasis on the reasons why you want to come study and how your studies will help you establish yourself in Nigeria, most of the things you need to say are; when i come back, when i come back, or because ,  u know wat to do. Go forth and make us proud,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2010
@190,u can c dat u r welcomed here, so pls pls n pls stay off angry angry angry
thank u
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mixoull(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2010
Hi nairalander's,please i would like to know if it possible for someone in the US stand as my sponse maybe a friend or a relative,is the statment of account acceptable or should it come from Nigeria alone .Thx pals
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 8:23am On May 19, 2010
mixoull:

Hi nairalander's,please i would like to know if it possible for someone in the US  stand as my sponse maybe a friend or a relative,is the statment of account acceptable or should it come from Nigeria alone .Thx pals

I will prefer your account come from Nigeria because it shows you have strong ties to your country and account from here shows there is a possibility that you might stay here even if your Visa expires, because it shows you have someone to shelter you. That just from my own point of view, hope this helps.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mixoull(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2010
Please can anyone help me with a site for any college in MN OR GA that offers admission for Film proodution or any course relating to that Thanks,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 9:32am On May 19, 2010
femiflukis:

My interview is on the May 26th IN ABUJA
the documents i have with me are:
Mrv receipt,
I 20
SEVISS FEE
VFS RECEIPT
APPOINTMENT LETTER
financial documents
letter of sponsorship from my parents
undergraduate certificate

however i dont have any documents proving to them that i would come back, is that ok?what do u guys suggest, my program goes on for 18months.
The money in my personal account isnt substantial enough , i do have shares but not millions of naira worth, the hospital i work in presently offered to take me back when i come back, but thatll be dec 2011, is that too far to get a promise of a job offer considering its government owned?, as i plan to come back after finishing the programme.

just be rest assure that u will get it, also i will advice you to knw more abt the school and the state. most importantly pls av good knowledge abt the course. cool And tell the consular evrything on your I-20, good luck broda smiley. waiting to hear the good news.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gbemxy(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2010
Nethacker, any plans for this boring summer?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2Rich4U(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2010
Question to the room - My brother applied for grad admission for Msc Engineering in four different schools for the fall semester. I just got the final letter of decline of admission. I actually thought this particular school will offer admission, since they had given him an admission before with full scholarship and assistanship in 2002.

Are there any school that can still offer admission for the fall semester that you guys are aware off? I asked because when I was in college years ago, I can easily work into the international office with completed application and relevant documents and get an admission within days.

Your shared information will be greatly appreciated. Just thought of exploring this first, before moving along to spring admission.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pittbaby(f): 7:00pm On May 19, 2010
getting into Grad school has now become a very competitive affair . With the economy , several  college  graduates are going back in for a grad school degree , cos they can not find jobs.

I will suggest you just go and talk to the schools around you . For me Cleveland State and Kent state are close , i have  a few friends that applied for last minute admissions with them last year due to job loss, and were able to secure admission . With Kent State they are even likely to offer a grad assitantship.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kollymercy(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2010
@ All,

Weldone and God bless you all for all the info so far. I am joining you because i have a common goal as well.

Regards
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 7:31pm On May 19, 2010
Kenzema

How long will it take the US embassy to verify?taking your case into consideration.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Kenzema(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2010
legzy100:

Kenzema

How long will it take the US embassy to verify?taking your case into consideration.
It took them 5business workin days to treat my case. But note this,cases are different from each other,and it could take the embassy several weeks for other cases. They called me when they finished that my visa is ready.
So dont panic, yours would be given as well.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by legzy100: 8:27pm On May 19, 2010
thank you bro,just worried because class start june 7th if hey will give me they should let me know .
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2Rich4U(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2010
@Pittbaby - I believe your response is in regards to my question. I will check out Kent State for him.

Thanks for sharing the information, God bless.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sagby: 8:58pm On May 19, 2010
Hi guys, how una dey? wishing everyone going for interview good luck and my advice is that you should go with the right documents and have confidence, speak well and also dress well. Good luck.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pittbaby(f): 11:19am On May 20, 2010
2Rich

Yep, goodluck
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2man: 11:12pm On May 20, 2010
Hello great guys of NL,there is something i don't understand about the (vfs service charge receipt number)the 5,800 fee.which i will want you guys to help me out with it, A friend of mine said it can be use twice for appointment,but the visa fee will have to be paid(20,960) i have been trying to use it again but it's not working for me, Please help me out may God help you all,
Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pittbaby(f): 1:39am On May 21, 2010
you want us to help you game the system? If it says that you can use it twice on the website , then follow the instructions provided . But then if it does not prove that you are smarter than the people who designed the system and use it twice .
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:14am On May 21, 2010
Kai wetin dey happen for here?i dont even understand whats going on anymore!!!!Anyway make i just dey siddon dey look for side!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.