Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? (2298 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah lol LMAO please type that again ahahah, you typed all THINGS are...... are human beings things? see most of us lie to ourselves with a lot of bullshiit but thank God I'm a realist. we have millions or billions of ugly girls yeah I typed UGLY GIRLS that's the truth and fact. everybody won't be beautiful or smart or successful or wealthy and all other shitt ok honey? the main thing is that they shouldn't let the fact that they're not pretty affect their lifestyle or the way they see themselves in anyway, I admire ugly girls who don't give a fk about their ugliness like prettythicksme of nairaland. that girl is ugly but she don't give a fuk and that's one of the reasons I admire her.
hmmm word cheesy ***hypocrite!!
Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm word cheesy ***hypocrite!!
Hahahahahaha my dear how you de today now? I can be a lot of things but hypocrisy is not one of em, how market?
Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha my dear how you de today now? I can be a lot of things but hypocrisy is not one of em, how market?
market dey move oo,i thank God and u? cheesy
Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
market dey move oo,i thank God and u? cheesy
trying to achieve and enjoy the most out of life dear.
Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2015
icedbeatz:
trying to achieve and enjoy the most out of life dear.
Sounds great dear cheesy
Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by BankManager(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Adufetohposh:
no girl is ugly jor... All things bright and beautiful wink
Hahahaha..FALLACY..Some girls ugly oo
Re: Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
shammahyaro:
which is better sef??..marry a beautiful scandalous,cheating and nagging wife...or an ugly peace loving,calm and humble??

If these are the only 2 options, then the best approach is don't marry.

Fck girls who are the former and befriend girls who are the latter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Sms, Naija Pidgin Style! / Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? / Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.