Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber (2120 Views)

I Had No Idea My Boyfriend Was Born A Woman (photos) / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by spade: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hey People, Its me Spade

I just want to ask this question
If you had a relationship with a guy you love so much only to find out he was an armed robber, what would you do??

Dump him or expose him even though he is dear to your heart
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by kiki(f): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2006
imma tell him to stop itif he really wants to be with me but if he don't then imma run away so he ain''t gon kill me for dumpin him
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by momoney1(m): 1:35am On Sep 22, 2006
telling him to stop! ok

but if he refuses you are in danger oh

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by iice(f): 4:37am On Sep 22, 2006
Here we go again with worse case scenarios
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by somegirl(f): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
icee: Here we go again with worse case scenarios

I agree. What if your boy/girlfriend had done something you don't aprove of? Since we already are on the topic of illegal activities, what about trying to use a credit card that wasn't his/her own? Or stealing from a shop? Or film piracy (oh, I forgot that this is not considered illegal in Nigeria!  grin)? Or --- ? What if s/he said it was just a one time mistake and that s/he would never do it again? Would you trust his/her words?

If my guy was a cold-blooded and armed robber --- I would run! I don't want any people with arms, especially cold-blooded people, near me! Hey, and it doesn't need to be a robber. I also find Nigerian police/army people, casually holding their rifle as if it was the most natural thing in the world to possess one, scary! shocked   ---  "Oya, why don't YOU talk to these men? Your pretty face probably will make 'em let you guys pass quick, quick!" - "No, Sa, I'd prefere to stay inside the car!" (I did not vocalize this, however, as the guy making the suggestion was also carrying a weapon!) And inside the car I remained silently until big brother had finished talking to those armed men in uniform whose job it seemed to be to stop vehicles in the middle of nowhere (somewhere on an express between Lagos and Benin).  shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by spade: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2006
@ somegirl

That's some shit alright shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Necorios(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2006
@somegirl: who told music/film piracy is legalise in naija? Back 2 the topic; I will kip on advising her till she listens cos if i dumped her or( she dumbed him) he/she's lyf is in danger,and after a long tym advise and no changes,pls report him/her to the necesary authorities (NOT NECESARY THE LAW) then reduce your regular visit or care towards him/her. Hope your boy/grlfrnd is not a coldblooded criminal? If he is,i sugest you make use of my million dollar advise or else you re done for! NECO.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by segun111(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2006
Report him to the police and dump him - Chikena,
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Necorios(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2006
@segun111, she/he just signed a death warrant! "report to the police" he/she wil hunt him/her down,too bad! NECO
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Memunah(f): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2006
If i get to know my guy is an armed robber i will simply call him and we talk it over @ least i will make sure i do dat twice,then if after all dis he doesnt change,Am calling it quits with him,cos i cant cope with a COLD-BLOODED ARMED ROBBER.HELL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Busta(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2006
why would someone abhor and condole such? they guy gotta be exposed. more reasons why gurls need to know wat kinda bizness their men were into.

and then run as far as ma legs can take me.

finally, move on!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by segun111(m): 1:03am On Sep 24, 2006
Necorius wrote : @segun111, she/he just signed a death warrant! "report to the police" he/she wil hunt him/her down,too bad! NECO

My reply is based on my location because in the States you have the rights and protection of the police and the FBI. As for naija I will dump him and move to a state that he won't find me period. Oh by the way, lately I will seek protection from the EFCC because they probably like to get glory from prosecution.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by kike001(f): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2006
dont even think about talkin 2 him about it he might kill u dats so much of a big serect just go 2 da police tell him u did it coz u love him he shouldnt go around hurtin otha ppl
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by biomic(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
kike001:

don't even think about talkin 2 him about it he might kill u that is so much of a big serect just go 2 da police tell him u did it because u love him he shouldnt go around hurtin otha people 
tell him u did it for love--------------------cold blooded guy-------------man it is not that easy----he will kill u----personally i don't know i will leave him
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by spade: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2006
@segun 111

actually man, the EFCC only deals with matters related to 419, money laundering, etc.
that's why its called EFCC(economic and financial crimes comission) in my opinion, I think one should report him to the police but the problem is, most of the Nigerian cops are corrupt and will probably let him go if he flashes some greens(money) on their faces. you should rather report him in a market square where they'll initiate their jungle justice and burn him to pieces.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by iz2much: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2007
hmm
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by oneluvb55(f): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
advice would work if there is true love
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by dejiolowe: 2:00pm On May 28, 2011
iice:

Here we go again with worse case scenarios

But don't armed robbers have girlfriends, wives and family??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by iice(f): 3:58pm On May 28, 2011
What does have to do with my post? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by 190: 3:59pm On May 28, 2011
dejiolowe:

But don't armed robbers have girlfriends, wives and family??

I taya grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
go shopping.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
You are dating an accomplice of murderers.
Many widows have been created and many children have become orphans by the works of his hand and his partners.
Grievous cries have been made to Heaven in accusation of this man you are with.
Know that if you remain with him, all the curses he has accrued in his life of depraved evil will catch up with you too and you will [b]both [/b]suffer for it.

Posterity no dey look face. . .

Hopefully he doesn't know that u know. Covertly tip off the police. I also suggest you do so anonymously, as you can't really trust the police to not be with them.
Nothing is too strange in that jungle called naija.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by MrsChima1(f): 12:56am On Jan 13, 2012
We would be modern-day Bonnie and Clyde. grin cool grin cool grin cool grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Cuddlemii: 3:37am On Jan 13, 2012
I would dump him and flee for my life. I can't date/marry a ritualist, armed robber, cocaine dealer & occultic man.

If it was when I was still in school and I found out he was a yahoo boy then I could take it as an experience and fun cos that time yahoo boys had not started using jazz it was just scam, hammer and trip your babe and you(paint the town red).

But now everything involves fetish things. I am too much of a scary cat to deal with all that spiritual drama.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

We would be modern-day Bonnie and Clyde. grin cool grin cool grin cool grin
hahahaha grin grin grin grin

@Topic, run for my life offcourse. Never being blind in love, never will.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Was Cold-blooded Armed Robber by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 13, 2012
^^i would run too. . .after i go shopping.  tongue grin

if im gonna run, i'd better at least cop some hot pairs of Nike Air Maxs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't You Marry Him/her / "i Love You" How Serious Is This Statement? / I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.