Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife (6679 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by faith551(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Again feminists believe in gender equality which means we are equal to a man and partnership how can you have a partnership alone? I don't get your point about the marriage thing because it makes no sense however if I am a womanist then I shouldn't be married or even associated with a male. Please stop confusing the two and there are too much information available to be ignorant.

I treat people in the same manner they treat me. Just because I don't sugarcoat things doesn't mean I am trying to be rude or vile. Truth isn't always pretty.

if you hit a woman that makes you a woman beater and if you haven't clap for yourself!

Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm, nicely said.
But you need to change this your stance on feminism, it will do you no good, it won't stop you from being the one to do the cooking, bearing the children and the rest. No matter how much we try to lie to ourselves, the truth will always hunt us. I dnt support maltreatment of our females either.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
steppin:

If you believe she's married, you'll be believe anything.
The little slut is still young and she ain't married, she's just tired of sitting on dickss.

Thank you for being concerned with my life but do me a favor and remain irrelevant.

Case adjourned bish!

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
faith551:

Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm, nicely said.
But you need to change this your stance on feminism, it will do you no good, it won't stop you from being the one to do the cooking, bearing the children and the rest. No matter how much we try to lie to ourselves, the truth will always hunt us. I dnt support maltreatment of our females either.

Feminists aren't against cooking and care of children! We are saying do away with gender roles and expectations! Let everyone contribute equally and not expect women to sit at home all day and men being the only breadwinner!

I don't understand why men are AGAINST equal contribution when they have cried the blues of women not contributing!

You have never seen me address cooking and children at no point of my stance. I have addressed repetitively that we should work TOGETHER instead placing unrealistic stipulations on each others.

Cooking and cleaning does not make a woman neither does providing for a family does not make a man.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by steppin: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank you for being concerned with my life but do me a favor and remain irrelevant.

Case adjourned bish!
Little litttle slut...I don't have time now.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
francizy:

Well, as long as am alive, I will always accord women some respect, even though not all deserves it. But the day one of em abuses me physically, I wouldn't mind if the dad is a major, I will give dish her own dose back to her in two folds then wait for the dad to come kill me..

You guys idea of feminism borders on the Solange vs Jay z ordeal. Your likes would call Jay z a real man because he allowed his ugly årse swooped by a woman and never condemn the inhumane behaviour of that thug..

Lemme repeat it so you get it clearer, I will respect women whether they deserve it or not but will never tolerate physical abuse from any, whether you call me wicked or not..

You don't have a clue about me. I have never condoned Solange hitting Jay Z and if the bish hit my husband I will beat her ass if Chima doesn't beat her ass first. I have always supported self defense regardless of gender but I don't support unnecessary violence because one can be violent.

I am a feminist and did not supported Solange! I was actually proud of Jay Z holding his calm because I would have choked that bish!

If you want me to stop generalizing about black men then you need to stop generalizing about black women and feminists.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
steppin:

Little litttle slut...I don't have time now.

And yet you responded dumb bish.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by faith551(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Feminists aren't against cooking and care of children! We are saying do away with gender roles and expectations! Let everyone contribute equally and not expect women to sit at home all day and men being the only breadwinner!

I don't understand why men are AGAINST equal contribution when they have cried the blues of women not contributing!

You have never seen me address cooking and children at no point of my stance. I have addressed repetitively that we should work TOGETHER instead placing unrealistic stipulations on each others.

Cooking and cleaning does not make a woman neither does providing for a family does not make a man.

Talking about bread winning
Let me ask you something, if I ask you to go Dutch on our first date will you? Naturally when a woman contributes or caters for the family financial needs a whole week, maybe because the husband is broke at the time, her loyalty takes a turn.
No body has ever asked a well to do woman in the society to step down, talk of Dora Akunyili and her likes, they are celebrated.
It was in the past that women sit at home all day, even the economy this days requires a woman's helping hand financially.

So what's exactly your problem? The truth is that you dnt even understand the insane demands western feminists are are making. I dnt like it when u make mention of this feminism stuff
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
faith551:

Talking about bread winning
Let me ask you something, if I ask you to go Dutch on our first date will you? Naturally when a woman contributes or caters for the family financial needs a whole week, maybe because the husband is broke at the time, her loyalty takes a turn.
No body has ever asked a well to do woman in the society to step down, talk of Dora Akunyili and her likes, they are celebrated.
It was in the past that women sit at home all day, even the economy this days requires a woman's helping hand financially.

So what's exactly your problem? The truth is that you dnt even understand the insane demands western feminists are are making. I dnt like it when u make mention of this feminism stuff

What's demands are you referring to? Be specific. Feminism is feminism. There is no East, West, South, and North feminists. Thats something YOU MEN have coined. The only thing feminists should be demanding is equality.

Everything a female does isn't direct correlation with feminism. If it isn't talking about gender equality then it is not feminism. SImple.

If you hear a bunch of women talking about being superior over men that is not feminism. You have to look at the actions and behavior of said women and discern if they are supporting feminism or womanism.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by skyfullofstars(f): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fu€k off a$$hole, u r disgusting
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by steppin: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

And yet you responded dumb bish.
*yawns* Abeg, who get BB charger?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by faith551(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

What's demands are you referring to? Be specific. Feminism is feminism. There is no East, West, South, and North feminists. Thats something YOU MEN have coined. The only thing feminists should be demanding is equality.

Everything a female does isn't direct correlation with feminism. If it isn't talking about gender equality then it is not feminism. SImple.

If you hear a bunch of women talking about being superior over men that is not feminism. You have to look at the actions and behavior of said women and discern if they are supporting feminism or womanism.

Let's just pause it OK.
I don't just like the sound of it, people should be putting thereself in more productive things, England has a queen and she calls the shot, in Nigeria we have prominent women, many prominent post and titles in the world requires you have a wife before you can be enlisted.
Ladies should aspire to be like this women who have carved a niche for themselves and let their actions speak for them, not wasting time in all this feminism stuff pls.
I hope u are doing fyn, I missed you tho
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Ayima: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can't beat my girlfriend no matter what, thank God she always understand when ever we are not on same page and apologize.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
MrsChima:
You see this woman beaters? grin

Ronald4lif
Francizy
Truckpusher
Jaybee03
Jaybee
Sexkillz
Jacksparrow
lekinz
Kinglekan
agapechris
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico01
jarizod

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:
You see this woman beaters? grin

Ronald4lif
Francizy
Truckpusher
Jaybee03
Jaybee
Sexkillz
Jacksparrow
lekinz
Kinglekan
agapechris
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico01
jarizod

Of course I do spank them on the bum with the back of my palm, when I'm hitting that ass raw from behind - They don't even complain ,they say they love it. wink
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
faith551:

Let's just pause it OK.
I don't just like the sound of it, people should be putting thereself in more productive things, England has a queen and she calls the shot, in Nigeria we have prominent women, many prominent post and titles in the world requires you have a wife before you can be enlisted.
Ladies should aspire to be like this women who have carved a niche for themselves and let their actions speak for them, not wasting time in all this feminism stuff pls.
I hope u are doing fyn, I missed you tho

All the things you have losted..FEMINISM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT! FACT! grin

Queen Elizabeth was appointed because it was no eligible male heir at the time when the previous king/queen died. You can't vote in the Queen and King....it has to be through heirtance!

We may have some progress but we still have a long ways to go! If a woman can't speak openly about sexuality the same way as a man doea..we haven't made it!

miss you too! kiss
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I do spank them on the bum with the back of my palm, when I'm hitting that ass raw from behind - They don't even complain ,they say they love it. wink

Woman beater.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
steppin:

*yawns*
Abeg, who get BB charger?

Charge your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Woman beater.
But the women don't complain about this kind of beating. grin grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Caseless: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

If no be fasting, I for like this post. grin grin

I Jst de imagine how you go de spring waist while ramming them from behind....jisos!!!jisos!!!
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
But the women don't complain about this kind of beating. grin grin

They have beaten women syndrome undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

They have beaten women syndrome undecided
Lol, I guess you pulled that out from ya treacherous ass? grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=35154122]Lol, I guess you pulled that out from ya treacherous ass? grin[/quote

Suck my lady dick]
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by francizy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

As I have stated I treat people the way they treat me and if I hurt your feelings let me kiss it! All is well.

I am glad you don't worry about faceless chatter's offline life that means you are sane! kiss

To kiss the feeling?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Ayima: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
men must stop beating their wives unnecessary. lalasticlala move this stuff to front page let people see.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Ayima: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
men must stop beating their wives unnecessarily lalasticlala move this stuff to front page let people see.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:

I Jst de imagine how you go de spring waist while ramming them from behind....jisos!!!jisos!!!
See person wey dey fast. Smh
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=MrsChima post=35154641][/quote][b]You ain't got no diick. undecided

All you've got is labia,clits,vulva and pubic bone. cheesy ;[/b]D
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
francizy:

To kiss the feeling?

grin I sowwy if I hurts your feelings. kiss
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Beamborla(f): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:

Chai! see wetin truckie don do you angry
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Naymie(f): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well,bottom line is...No man should ever raise his hand on a woman,no matter what.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Beamborla:

Chai! see wetin truckie don do you angry
angry
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Caseless: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

See person wey dey fast. Smh
shocked
It seems everyone saw this. I thought the the thread was on it's dead page already (dormant) and decided to misbehave.

*crawls out of thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.