Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife (6681 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by asumo12: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... good morning.

Hope you slept well
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Naymie(f): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Brugo:

How convenient.
Well....
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Beamborla(f): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
asumo12:

Warris it?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Caseless: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

Taaaaah...womanizer General of the federation. See the mossaic of what u saw.

Beamborla:

shocked
this early morning

On a second thought, truckie, I give up on him...he's all yours cry

Ayima:
chisooooooos, this guy na badt guy.
cool cool

I'm innocent!

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by asumo12: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
angry angry angry
Beamborla:

Warris it?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Beamborla(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Caseless:

Taaaaah...womanizer General of the federation. See the mossaic of what u saw.

cool cool
I'm innocent!
We both know the logic behind the pishur but kontinu grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Beamborla(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
asumo12:
angry angry angry
Kpele. it's almost 6.
You would break soon
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Beamborla:

Sey you have been the one influencing him. angry
Says who? angry

He was already rotten before I met him. grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nmeri17: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I do spank them on the bum with the back of my palm, when I'm hitting that ass raw from behind - They don't even complain ,they say they love it. wink
angry angry angry
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
angry angry angry
Did I spank ya girlfriend? cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

ho.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

ho.
Yes ma'am. grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nmeri17: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
nah. I just don't get why you'd sound so raw. no offence intended
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
nah. I just don't get why you'd sound so raw. no offence intended
My fingers,my MB, my time and my conscience.

Who are you ? Angel Gabriel?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nmeri17: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
My fingers,my MB, my time and my conscience.

Who are you ? Angel Gabriel?
I am a god. worship me undecided
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
I am a god. worship me undecided
You prolly want to a settle a score I don't know about ,but check my siggy - That same thing you are bent on dying for, wouldn't waste time delivering your ass to my hands if I ask for it.

Trust me , I can even manipulate your Mom to sell you out. cool

Watch yourself.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nmeri17: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You prolly want to a settle a score I don't know about ,but check my siggy - That same thing you are bent on dying for, wouldn't waste time delivering your ass to my hands if I ask for it.

Trust me , I can even manipulate your Mom to sell you out. cool

Watch yourself.
muchecheche....enviable qualities I must say. don't forget to add these to the "strengths" section of your curriculum vitae cheesy

good night wink
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
muchecheche....enviable qualities I must say. don't forget to add these to the "strengths" section of your curriculum vitae cheesy

good night wink
You can laugh about it - But you won't laugh about it always. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / What Is Your Selling Point? / Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.