Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

“day I Slept With A Ghost” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “day I Slept With A Ghost” (2590 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“day I Slept With A Ghost” by mradjoy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Not me o, mbanu I didn't sleep with a ghost o, na dis madam.

Kemisola Ogunniyi, sex worker

Tell us about yourself?

I am from Kwara State but was born and brought up in Lagos state. I am 27 years old but in a matter of months I will be 28. I have SSCE certificate. I spent two years at Ibadan Polytechnic but due to some circumstances beyond my control, I had to drop-out. I was studying Accounting but family problems and certain situations made me quit.
This was how long ago?
Six years ago.
And you have not thought of going back?
I have not thought of going back because it is not easy presently. It is not something one can do in a hurry. When you are about embarking on it, certain things crop up.
Do you stay with your parents?
No, I don’t.
Are your parents residing in Lagos?
Yes.
Why are you not staying with them, are you married?
No, I am not married. When my dad left my mum he took me along. They have been separated for long, but my dad is late now. I am my own family.
Tell us what you mean?
It is because I don’t depend on anybody. I depend on myself and what I do. I am the only child of my dad, but I have other siblings from my mum. I lost my dad, February 28, 2006.
What made you venture into this job?
Like I said earlier, circumstances and due to family background.
Family background in what way?
I am from a polygamous home. I grew up with my grandmother- my dad’s mum. I am not actually Yoruba, I am from Delta state, my mum is from Kwara state, but I don’t like Deltans.
Why don’t you like Deltans?
She is from Agbor, Igbakin, but I just don’t like them.
When did you start this job?
That would be confidential, because it is something I don’t want to remember.
Was it a bad experience?
Yes and I am somebody that have seen things. I have really seen things.
At this young age?
Yes, I have, sincerely.
What have you seen?
Both good and bad things in life.
Given an option, do you wish to opt out of this profession?
Yes of course, why not? It is not my wish, neither is it my dream to do what I am doing now. I have a daughter.
How old is she?
That is also confidential.
What of the father, are you formally married?
I am not formally married, but I got pregnant and have a daughter. She is, however, well taken care of and I can guarantee that.
Where is she living?
She is living with her dad and her dad’s family.
But is the dad aware you are doing this job?
I don’t have any business with the dad because we are not together and he doesn’t have any business with me. Whenever I feel like seeing my daughter, I am free. She is in a boarding school at Epe. She schools there.
Is Ikeja a take- off point for you?
I operate in other places like Surulere and Island.
What are the differences in these areas and their peculiarity?
There is a big difference. In Ikeja, Police do harass us likewise street boys. All guys that come out late in the night are all street boys, because we are all on the streets. I won’t say they are touts. There are some girls on the street that get beaten each day and some girls get picked by wrong people due to impatience on their part. On the Island there is no police harassment.
Patience in what way?
Some girls are not patient enough to the extent that any guy they see, they follow. Some will get paid, but they will be beaten up, while some won’t get paid and they will be extorted. Some girls also go with ritualists which is very normal in this profession.
Normal in what aspect?
Being on the street, you need to be intelligent and make use of your intelligence at all times. I do tell my friends, you don’t just go with anybody. I won’t say I am perfect, or the best or the most intelligent one. When you want to go with a guy, study the guy, concentrate on him, don’t be distracted, watch him closely. Like me, when going with a guy, I watch him closely, his words, his countenance. That is when I judge you and also judge your pocket.
What are the factors to look out for before venturing into the job?
Firstly, I won’t advise anyone to come into this business. When it comes to the money aspect, there is money in it, but where will the money lead you to? I have seen money sincerely, but ask me, where is the car I have bought? Where is the house I have built? Where is the land? If one wants to go into this business I tell the person where to move to, the clothes to wear, what to look out for in a guy, things to say. It's not about using juju. Politeness and a little more do the trick. Not all guys one can talk to in a polite way. But being the patient one, you just need to overlook some. Some will say ‘Ashawo, how much be your money? Some girls would pick offence saying, “you dey craze, your papa, your mama. You fit pay my money?” While some would just be laughing saying “you don’t have money in your pocket.” For me, I sometime I abuse guys, I won’t say I am the innocent one, I abuse guys. So if a guy says all this things, I give them back in a decent way. I would just say “you are not okay because no be Ashewo born you? if your mama no be Ashewo, na your papa she first fxxk?”. If a guy tells me words that insult my person, I will just gently say, “Sorry I am not going with you simply because of what you said.”
Do you have regular clients?
Yes Girls have regular clients. I have guys like that. Atimes they call me on phone, and tell you they don’t have money, some girls agree to service them for free while some will say “I come Lagos come count bridge?” The difference between Victoria Island and Ikeja is that Police don’t disturb, they will even smoke with you and fight for you. Though Victoria Island has its own disadvantages too. At that area, the ritualists and bad people are too much. It is not that Ikeja is exceptional, but not as much as the Island . The only bad thing in Ikeja is the Police. If Police see white, they will tell you it's red. They don chop my money well well. They would demand for sex if you don’t have money. That is why anytime I am coming out on the street, I am always with my ATM or I have money. But now as their customer, Police can’t harass me again.
Can you share any bitter experience in the cause of this job?
There are several bitter experiences, like you going with a ghost. It has happened to me and three of my street friends. How I experienced this was sometime ago at Page Night Club, now called Vogue. I was outside with a friend when a man picked me up and took me to a destination that till now I can’t remember. On getting to his place, he said he only needs a girl that would sleep beside him that he does not want to have sex. Apart from being a ghost, I have seen guys like that who just want company so he told me not to smoke, that I shouldn’t switch on the television and I agreed. We laid together. I am a kind of person who leaves a guy’s house or hotel very early in the morning before 6.00am. I woke him up at about 5.45am that day, he asked if I was ready and I said yes, he told me to wait till 6.00am I agreed. I showered and came downstairs. He asked me to wait for him downstairs that he was going to drop me which was part of the negotiation. On getting outside the entrance, the man left upstairs in his own room on the bed, was already dressed up inside his car asking me to come in that we should start going. I was scared and terrified. I couldn’t move my body. I was stucked. He smiled and came down and said I should come. I could only move my head, what he did was a mystery. He just laughed and told me not to be scared. He told me few things which till date, I can’t remember. He told me to take my money and I refused the money because I was really scared and trembling. He smiled and told me I can’t find my way from his house that I should pick my money and enter the car. I kept arguing with him and he threw the money on the floor and asked me to pick it, that he does not have any bad feelings towards me. I picked the money, but I refused him taking me in his car. The only thing he told me was that I should keep doing the good I was doing. I then queried that what good I was doing. That was how I departed. I stepped out of the gate and saw a Keke Napep that dropped me. I don’t even know where the keke picked me from, I just met myself at Ikeja. Remember he had told me I will never know the house again and that I will never meet him again. So that is one thing about street life.
Are you a Christian?
Yes, I am a good Christian, but I won’t lie to you, I don’t attend any church presently.
Have you ever been picked by armed robbers and was forced to operate with them?
Yes, I have been picked by an armed robber before but I did not operate with them. Later on, the robber wanted me to travel out with him, but I refused.

The source: http://www.thesourceng.com/GhostJune292015.htm

and here's her picture before some people begin talk say... pix or I don biliv grin grin

Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by INTROVERT(f): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Part of the risks of their game.
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by Nomzylicious(f): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Silly game
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by mradjoy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just hope some people will learn from this!
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by snadguy007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nomzylicious:
Silly game
Silly indeed

Please can you do justice to my signature?? pleaaaaaaasssseeeeeee. smiley
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by Slimzjoe(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by peeparty(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
my friend did experience dis ghostly thingy some months ago,I couldn't stop laffing at him.
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by mradjoy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
peeparty:
my friend did experience dis ghostly thingy some months ago,I couldn't stop laffing at him.
really? share with us na

1 Like

Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by peeparty(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
mradjoy:
really? share with us na

hahahahahaha so funny.
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by MemphisDepay(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by vecman22(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Nna odikwa riski
Re: “day I Slept With A Ghost” by tuffgongjo(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2015
No Pain,No Gain. No Risk,No Reward. But still on still Ashawo no be work.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? / Are U A Real Man??? Check To Know Your Status!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.