Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? (2607 Views)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Most Nigerian girls always have secret desires or thoughts.. But tend to keep these thoughts to themselves or privately fulfill them Simply because they want to look classy or good to outsiders or they believe they will go to hell. Honey, you will go to hell, but not for this mm?. Learn to express yourselves people. Life is all about expressions, feelings and what not.

Cc: mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Just Nigerian girls? This isn't peculiar to just Naija girls
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by talktonase(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
i suspect many are afraid of been taking advantage of.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
They wanna be on the safer side...

In a nIgerian relationship anything you say or do ...Can and WILL BE USED against you....before,During and in the event of a dissolution of the relationship..... grin

#hailnaija!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Its those that havve small yansh and breasts that this thread refers to.

Those with big size stuffs even use men do shakara talkless of feelings
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
Just Nigerian girls? This isn't peculiar to just Naija girls

It is. Most of em aren't straight forward
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by PureWays(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't blame them, Nigerian men aren't helping matters..

Many will say they won't take advantage of such lady online and do the opposite in real life..
Realistically speaking, more than 70% of guys will take advantage of a lady that asks them out..

Sometimes I pity em ladies..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Its those that havve small yansh and breasts that this thread refers to.

Those with big size stuffs even use men do shakara talkless of feelings

You're wrong. Size of her butt has nothing to do with her openness.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by klassykute(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
they only express their desire for money
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
I don't blame them, Nigerian men aren't helping matters..

Many will say they won't take advantage of such lady online and do the opposite in real life..
Realistically speaking, more than 70% of guys will take advantage of a lady that asks them out..

Sometimes I pity em ladies..

Is that why? Fear of being taken advantage of? I don't believe so.

Note that this is not restricted to basic desires and wants, this applies in the bedroom too
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

You're wrong. Size of her butt has nothing to do with her openness.
Wetin u dey yan. Which openness do they have to specially do when the best way to open up their mind of fantasy is to get a man to talk to them

You're talking as if they shd be d one to go and meet men so they can have all their sexual thoughts and feelings met. Their ukwu and bobby does that for them daily. Its d overskinny ones that have such curiosity
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
talktonase:
i suspect many are afraid of been taking advantage of.

That's not enough to make them so unexpressive
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Wetin u dey yan. Which openness do they have to specially do when the best way to open up their mind of fantasy is to get a man to talk to them

You're talking as if they shd be d one to go and meet men so they can have all their sexual thoughts and feelings met. Their ukwu and bobby does that for them daily. Its d overskinny ones that have such curiosity

You're not getting this. Talking about what they like, want and what not with their partner, whether it's sexual or not.

I don't think you understand what I'm asking.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by PureWays(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Is that why? Fear of being taken advantage of? I don't believe so.

Note that this is not restricted to basic desires and wants, this applies in the bedroom too
Had it been that we've accepted women with such orientation in our community without tagging them "hoe", the rest (other women) would have started opening up too..

Our environment is not matured enough for such.. Even on Nairaland here, you will see some girls coming out about her feelings for some dude and you will see comments like "I pity your P*ssy" and all sort..
It's Cray mehn!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

You're not getting this. Talking about what they like, want and what not with their partner, whether it's sexual or not.

I don't think you understand what I'm asking.
In dat case I think they do it even more. They think more of themselves more than they think of their partners. Its d men that usually put them 1st b4 themselves. They are so fond of giving love conditions and what u must buy them blabla
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AlienStar: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
'cause we're wired that way......'tame your desire and don't be too open to guys' (my mom will always say that).... When a gal becomes too open, she is likely to be toyed with.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
AlienStar:
'cause we're wired that way......'tame your desire and don't be too open to guys' (my mom will always say that).... When a gal becomes too open, she is likely to be toyed with.

That's deceptive. Your orientation about that is wrong. When I see an open girl, I see her as a straight forward girl that knows what she wants. How can a girl that knows what she wants be toyed with? Shed know better than to involve herself with certain people
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

In dat case I think they do it even more. They think more of themselves more than they think of their partners. Its d men that usually put them 1st b4 themselves. They are so fond of giving love conditions and what u must buy them blabla

Lol. We're not discussing about their conditions grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
with me they don't find it hard.i never asked my ex's out,it was the other way round.i'd never spil out those 3words.its not most tho.but a little above average are just afraid of beinq exploited
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Had it been that we've accepted women with such orientation in our community without tagging them "hoe", the rest (other women) would have started opening up too..

Our environment is not matured enough for such.. Even on Nairaland here, you will see some girls coming out about her feelings for some dude and you will see comments like "I pity your P*ssy" and all sort..
It's Cray mehn!

Well life doesn't give you lemons. That shouldn't stop them from being straight forward
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
with me they don't find it hard.i never asked my ex's out,it was the other way round.i'd never spil out those 3words.its not most tho.but a little above average are just afraid of beinq exploited

I've met ladies like that. I like to associate myself with them.

You know there's a saying, "it's the fear that kills you first"
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by iykekelvins(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Its because they think if they express their feelings first, They might be taken advantage of.

Most Naija guys would be like, I did not put in any effort to get this girl so I can do whatever I want with her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by PureWays(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Well life doesn't give you lemons. That shouldn't stop them from being straight forward
It's not that easy bro, you know we guys can be mean..
Some still do though, but those are the ones with huge balls..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by MRBrownJ: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Most Nigerian girls always have secret desires or thoughts.. But tend to keep these thoughts to themselves or privately fulfill them Simply because they want to look classy or good to outsiders or they believe they will go to hell. Honey, you will go to hell, but not for this mm?. Learn to express yourselves people. Life is all about expressions, feelings and what not.

Cc: mynd44 Lalasticlala

the answer could be that they cant really express their "sometimes" deluded desires/thoughts due to....
A) their UNREALISTIC beliefs that they are all that... aka unsexy donkey looking gal, with no manners or class expecting to be treated like a princess, just because thats how Genevieve etc are treated.

B) their FAILED golddigging state of mind that puts money before love and attraction... aka deluded women who would turn down a struggling man who lives with his motha, but who will gladly sleep with a generous man who lives with his wife.

C) their DESPERATE need to be pampered at all costs... even ungrateful women now think they deserve to be pampered. its a man job to respect women and, if they desire, pamper them, but such woman must FIRST give such man a reason to do so.

D) their LACK of making any sense... aka a woman who has absolutely nothing to offer a man, yet expects to be treated as equal.

abeg, the list for women is endless... but lets not fool ourselves, the Nigerian man is equally emotionally damaged... aka their worship for money above all, their selfish/hypocrite relationship towards religion, and lets not forget about their deluded belief that cheating is an African heritage. actually, on paper they (Nigerian men and women) are a match made in heaven!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
It's not that easy bro, you know we guys can be mean..
Some still do though, but those are the ones with huge balls..

It takes guts to live in this cruel world. If you don't have that you'll have a bumpy ride. I like my lady strong, driven, open, straight forward
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by pryncexcel: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
In actual sense, dey are nt suppose to do dat.bet eventually if a matured mind meet someone she believe is understandable, there is northing wrong for her to express her feelings. Cos to an extent, D appearance of a man tell who he is.if one is equally psychologically orietended she cn figure out a mature mind guy......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

the answer could be that they cant really express their "sometimes" deluded desires/thoughts due to....
A) their UNREALISTIC beliefs that they are all that... aka unsexy donkey looking gal, with no manners or class expecting to be treated like a princess, just because thats how Genevieve etc are treated.

B) their FAILED golddigging state of mind that puts money before love and attraction... aka deluded women who would turn down a struggling man who lives with his motha, but who will gladly sleep with a generous man who lives with his wife.

C) their DESPERATE need to be pampered at all costs... even ungrateful women now think they deserve to be pampered. its a man job to respect women and, if they desire, pamper them, but such woman must FIRST give such man a reason to do so.

D) their LACK of making any sense... aka a woman who has absolutely nothing to offer a man, yet expects to be treated as equal.

abeg, the list for women is endless... but lets not fool ourselves, the Nigerian man is equally emotionally damaged... aka their worship for money above all, their selfish/hypocrite relationship towards religion, and lets not forget about their deluded belief that cheating is an African heritage. actually, on paper they (Nigerian men and women) are a match made in heaven!

A match indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
pryncexcel:
In actual sense, dey are nt suppose to do dat.bet eventually if a matured mind meet someone she believe is understandable, there is northing wrong for her to express her feelings. Cos to an extent, D appearance of a man tell who he is.if one is equally psychologically orietended she cn figure out a mature mind guy......

I think I'll agree with you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Doubleezy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
And so, plz bring me d next nkwobi
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by PureWays(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

It takes guts to live in this cruel world. If you don't have that you'll have a bumpy ride. I like my lady strong, driven, open, straight forward
Having balls, for some: It's innate while for some, it's acquired due to pressure and circumstances but we all cannot be the same..

People with no gut tends to be manipulative (alot of women are), I don't blame them, they are just trying to survive..

I've experienced sheet enough in this world not to judge or put blame on people..

We are who we are, the best we can do is to blend in, work to be a better person no matter who we are..
Sometimes what matters is not the abilities (to be gentle, tough, brave, brilliant, strong) but the will to be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AlienStar: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Well, that's the way you see it......Buh believe you me, many of our gals are that way.... Have you forgotten, this is Nigeria?
AccidentalGenius:

That's deceptive. Your orientation about that is wrong. When I see an open girl, I see her as a straight forward girl that knows what she wants. How can a girl that knows what she wants be toyed with? Shed know better than to involve herself with certain people
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Having balls, for some: It's innate while for some, it's acquired due to pressure and circumstances but we all cannot be the same..

People with no gut tends to be manipulative (alot of women are), I don't blame them, they are just trying to survive..

I've experienced sheet enough in this world not to judge or put blame on people..

We are who we are, the best we can do is to blend in, work to be a better person no matter who you are..
Sometimes what matters is not the abilities (to be gentle, tough, brave, brilliant, strong) but the will to be!

"the will to be" well said. Very much well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. / The Day I Was Deflowered / My Ex Called Me Stupid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.