Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerians Living In Cyprus - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Cyprus (78780 Views)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by iz2much: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
??
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by learn(f): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2011
A
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by nnamdo4u: 4:35am On Oct 03, 2011
@J20Limited, you fit hola me on my mail nnamdo4u @gmail.com, make we discuss.

Thanks
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ibboywale: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
@eghost247, plx i will like to talk with you on yahoo messanger now about the cyprus school, my email is musa_adewale@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by dahree: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2012
@kheme pls i wnt 2 knw d flight ticket frm nigeria 2 cyprus. And d school fees 4 eastern medite uni all dere expenses wyt d admission fee and accomodation
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by kheme(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2012
the last time i check (last week), it was about $1,400 for 1 year return ticket. but as you know, flight prices change daily. so let me know the dates you wanna fly and i can give the the price for those dates.

as for EMU, i do represent another university (European University of Lefke) on the island. There's more information on my website at www.deqeoconsulting.info

But basically, all undergraduate tuition at EUL is $3,000 cos of the scholarship. Registration fees, health insurance, tax, etc. brings this amount to about $3,600

Accommodation ranges between $1,000 and $5,000 per person per year, all depending if you're sharing with room/house mates or not, facilities and proximity to campus (i spend $2,000 per year for my place).

school dorm is $2,500 for TWO semesters only. if you wanna stay in summer, you'd have to pay a little extra money.

cost of living also ranges from $100 to $500 monthly. i spend about $300 monthly, which includes bills, internet, phone credits, feeding, etc.

i hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by sewuun(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Please i know this is a old post but i kindly need your help before Monday My sister is going to cyprus (UNIVERSITY OF LEFKE) and the person in charge of Accomodation flop so can i get link to the Nigeria student Association there please. Via bb 2335F8C6 or twitter seun Adedeji fb benedict seun Adedeji.pls reply Asap if you are a student on that campus. Shalom
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by obi132: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
hello house i will love to visist cybrce pls help me .
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ubison(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2013
[/quote][quote]
[s][/s]

Hi pls I need help on how to get work permit or invitation leter to nicosia or limassol Cyprus.....I purchased d d visa form from Cyprus consulate in lagos but I was told to sumit invitation letter from either friends or company....pls my people how do I go about tis....I want live n work in Cyprus...I have OND in maritime technology management....†h♌nks
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ubison(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2013
Ubison
Hi pls I need help on how to get work permit or invitation
leter to nicosia or limassol Cyprus.....I purchased d d visa
form from Cyprus consulate in lagos but I was told to
sumit invitation letter from either friends or
company....pls my people how do I go about tis....I want
live n work in Cyprus...I have OND in maritime
technology management..
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by uchescobobo: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
Hello friends, I have been enjoyin the wonderful posts here. I have a friend who wants to continue his seminary line. Are there catholic seminaries over there that he can apply to?
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
ubison: Ubison
Hi pls I need help on how to get work permit or invitation
leter to nicosia or limassol Cyprus.....I purchased d d visa
form from Cyprus consulate in lagos but I was told to
sumit invitation letter from either friends or
company....pls my people how do I go about tis....I want
live n work in Cyprus...I have OND in maritime
technology management..
. Hello, if u stil interested. Let me know.i can be of help
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by olorunshola02(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2013
pls i want to live in cyprus pernently hw can i get the visa pls someone should pls answer me
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by olorunshola02(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2013
pls i want to live in cyprus permanently hw can i get the visa pls someone should pls answer me i have OND IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Abesexy: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls ppl i need ur help,i av paid 4 my fees since 16th of august i avn't receive my confirmation letter n i suppose 2 b in d embassy 2nd of sept..emu.
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by LISLEADAMS09: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Would like to have my student boyfriend studying /living in northern cyprus visit me in the USA.Anyone know how to arrange and start the visa process from there if he is not in Nigeria ? Thank you so much for any advice smiley
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by wip7: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
LISLEADAMS09: Would like to have my student boyfriend studying /living in northern cyprus visit me in the USA.Anyone know how to arrange and start the visa process from there if he is not in Nigeria ? Thank you so much for any advice smiley

There is USA embassy in NC, kindly ask your student boyfriend to google online for required documents and visit the embassy to submit his application.
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by olorunshola02(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
helloo room!!! please can i use hotel reservation as invitation letter to south cyprus?
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by wip7: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
olorunshola02: helloo room!!! please can i use hotel reservation as invitation letter to south cyprus?

Is the hotel inviting you to come and lodge in their room? If yes then they should provide official letter to that....there is difference btwn Hotel reservation and invitation letter. Both are part of requirements to secure visa.
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ifecares: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hey guys.need some real help.jst got accepted in to the university of nicosia, cyprus.I done some research on the place.need some info on wats really going on der.getting accommodation,cost of living ,working as a student etc...and is it true dat students rnt allowed to wrok and study??
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by good188(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2013
cyprus lolz
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ifecares: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
@good188
Wats so funny nw.u hv somfin to say...then say it...abi ??
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by tanko7930: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
please friends in cyprus i am coming to cyprus for my master and i want to know the cost of housing and confortable accomodation. not too much money the smallest
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by kheme(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Between $1750 and $2,500, depending on type, facilities, location and if you're sharing
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ubison(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
togsonkaks: . Hello, if u stil interested. Let me know.i can be of help

Yes I'm very much interested, sorry For not replying in time( pls send me request on Facebook....ubison nonso) †h♌nks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.