Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerians Living In Cyprus - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Cyprus (78777 Views)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by MacCollinx: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
:Hello great people.
I feel like migrating to Cyprus for better life
I've read thru most of your post or write up.
But currently, what will be your kind advice for someone looking for a new/better life in Cyprus PLEASE, I need good advise.
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by MacCollinx: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
And how can someone get correct Work Permit Visa.
I'm a proud Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ksbusari(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
I have an opportunity to seek a greener pastures by travelling to Cyprus. I. currently considering. my option right nw. I lecture in one private college of Education in Osun state. Bt I could consider furthering my Education by applying for a PhD. kindly quote me for a mention. I want a reply. pls. thanks.
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Rexnegro(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2019
biodiesel:
@ Europe 76,

Guy you are a lier you have never been to south cyprus before in your life. How can you say SOUTH CYPRUS is in the Eastern Europe? Go and check your map well.
secondly, if you have studied in Americanos college b4 what do you study? which year? when do you finish? what is the name of the owner of Americanos college? which hostel do you stay and what was your student number? how far is americanos college to kyrenia and famagusta?

lastly , you said the pple are not good tell us what did the pple do for you that makes them not to be good. if you truly studied at americanos scan a copy of admission letter and intl appsoprt to us. I do not beliv you because i do go there every time. i lived there for a year and north cyprus for a year now in istanbul.
Hello bro good day to you, please are you still instanbul ? how was it in Cyprus when you were there ? am asking cos am highly considering going there soon when my visa comes out by God's grace. please narrating your experience while there would really go a long way bro. thanks in advance
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Rexnegro(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
biodiesel:
@ Europe 76,

Guy you are a lier you have never been to south cyprus before in your life. How can you say SOUTH CYPRUS is in the Eastern Europe? Go and check your map well.
secondly, if you have studied in Americanos college b4 what do you study? which year? when do you finish? what is the name of the owner of Americanos college? which hostel do you stay and what was your student number? how far is americanos college to kyrenia and famagusta?

lastly , you said the pple are not good tell us what did the pple do for you that makes them not to be good. if you truly studied at americanos scan a copy of admission letter and intl appsoprt to us. I do not beliv you because i do go there every time. i lived there for a year and north cyprus for a year now in istanbul.
please can I holler at you on WhatsApp? please reply ,thanks
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Usmanilola: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Please I need attention here.
I want to choose between studying in Cyprus or Ukraine. Which of the two destination is a better place to study and work and then probably travel to Germany or USA after schooling

Would really appreciate the help
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Ymix30: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Please house what is the possibility of Nigerians getting jobs in Cyprus?
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by denzly4real(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2020
STUDY at UNIVERSITY of KYRENIA, EMU, and NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus, very AFFORDABLE TUITION from $1300 above, ADMISSION is on for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD level, Apply now!!!! interested scan all copies of your credentials to austinakoji@gmail.com and your Admission letter will be out in less than 2weeks.
For more information and clarification about Admission you can reach our management through this number +2348031130757.
www.emu.edu.tr

Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by psylliumhusk1: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
How do I send food stuff to someone in North cyprus
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Victor3169: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I am new here,I just got my admission to study in Cyprus, but una understand as we Nigerians, no much money as pocket money with me,so I want to know what to expect in Cyprus port of entry before I will be allowed to enter their country
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Youngpeep(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Victor3169:
Hello everyone, I am new here,I just got my admission to study in Cyprus, but una understand as we Nigerians, no much money as pocket money with me,so I want to know what to expect in Cyprus port of entry before I will be allowed to enter their country
north or south Cyprus ��
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Victor3169: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
It's northern Cyprus
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Goodluckall: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Following
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Jaybrown0147: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hello Nairaland I'll be coming to Cyprus next month can someone help me with a good starting job and a cheap apartment I can rent .... One love NG
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Ubee384: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Anyone studying at University of Cyprus or Live close by? I’m planning on coming next year. Please hit me up
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by ghettonews: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Jaybrown0147:
Hello Nairaland I'll be coming to Cyprus next month can someone help me with a good starting job and a cheap apartment I can rent .... One love NG

Have u gotten ur visa
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by iz2much: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jaybrown0147:

good starting job In Cyprus and a cheap apartment ?
Life will be a bed of roses if that's possible in Cyprus
Re: Nigerians Living In Cyprus by Ivyves: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hi everyone, is there visa on arrival to Cyprus from Nigeria with a student visa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.