Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. (2468 Views)

"Beating A Day Makes Relationship Grow Stronger" Pretty Facebook Big Girl Says / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Mhizkel(f): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Drfresh0909:
yes my dear iam happy you have come to the knowledge of the truth.
I admire your wisdom love is why christ died for our sins.
The bible made it clear that love is the only thing that wil speak for you in heaven.
People mis quote love to lust there is a big difference.
Love is all we need to enjoy relationship not lust.
Exactlty!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embarrassed And Confused... / Pics:ladies And Their Funny Hairstyles ;D / Can You Fall In Love With Your Hubby Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.