Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63322 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by kotunowo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
You for got to add
Tinubu installed governors and senators outside his teritory

He confronted obasanjo whom saraki sees as semi God and dare not try such

The brain behind emergence of buhari

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Adekorya: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Gosh! How many times must I repeat myself about this point! I repeat, hopefully for the last time, that Tinubu controls THE APC MACHINERY (NOT PDP MACHINERY) IN THE PDP CONTROLLED STATES IN THE SW. That the APC is not in power in Ekiti and Ondo does not mean that the APC is not on ground /non-existent in those states. It is the APC machinery in those states that I am referring to. Geez! I hope I don't have to repeat myself again on this particular point for goodness sake!

Hey stop wasting ur time on Goon

U know English can be confusing sometime for some pple especially those that don't know how to check dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by aquabeing: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
demmy0325:
.... So he betrayed his father.. shocked.. Tel me more..

U must be a smallee not to know this
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Adekorya: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:

This is the fastest lie tinubu will continue to cook for you " PDP starve tinubu for 16years" I can't imagine what I just read. Let's clarify the premises you created, Obasanjo starve tinubu for 8years or Obasanjo starve Lagos for 8years? It is high time you understand the difference between a party and an individual. Lagos can survive without FG support? Get that point clear, under Pa. Jakande, Lagos were borrowing neighboring countries money, bailing out states without much FG backing. Can that be justify now? Most of the achievement of Pa. Jakande is still what Lagos is enjoying today. Back to the points, OBJ seize lagos money because of the political differences between him and Tinubu(individual now not party) but GEJ released part of the money seized by OBJ back to lagos! Maybe Fashola didn't publish that. Under GEJ government Lagos enjoy their allocation. Now with the federal government allocation plus Lagos IGR, why are they owing about 615 billion naira? Am aback! A state that can lend and stand without government support! Please justify that. For good 6years of GEJ government they collected their allocation, yet, they contributed 40% to the FG external debt. To cover their mess, they tell people like you that PDP seize their money for years, how about the one's released by GEJ and the allocation allotted to them for 6years? Bro wake up

Hey Goon it was Yar Adua that return the seized money not Jonathan

You can't delude everybody with ur false argument.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by peedeeasobie(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

cos the pdp led govt have deatroyed everything you may think of. the difference are there for you to see if you move around and between the so called states. very soon you will start to witness the change only if you are blind and belong to the flat headed group

Pdp destroyed everything?
Pls who is Pdp?
Is it not this same obj that apc is bedding with?
Or Amaechi or lai muhammed or sariki?

Stop painting apc's as saints! They are parts and parcel of what is wrong in Nigeria!
Pls apart from Lagos, mention another apc state that is doing well! Lagos is just average and not fantastic!

I'd rather be a flat head(which I'm not) than be an arrow an oblong head!

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Adekorya: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
playboy19:

First off, i must say that i want nothing of politics and I do not support any political party but comparing Tinubu with Saraki shows that you know nothing about what you speak of, the Nigerian politics.

The right person you should have compared Tinubu with is Atiku. This game has never been about Saraki and Tinubu, instead, it has always been between Tinubu and Atiku. Remember when Atiku told the whole world that nobody invited him to Buhari's political campaign? Anyone with a little clue about politics in Nigeria knows he was simply saying; what's in it for me (Since every other person's already know what their benefit is, i.e Amechi, Tinubu and co)?

Now the presidential elections has been won. APC now the ruling party. Buhari is the president, Tinubu owns the VP, Atiku was simply fighting to take the over the Nass, of which he has succeeded (wonder why the first person Saraki paid visit to was Atiku? Now you know why). However, Tinubu's opposition to this is for more than one reason,

i. Atiku didn't contribute nothing to Buhari's campaign. As a matter of fact, he cunningly campaigned against it.
ii. Atiku and Tinubu has always been in rivalry since the days of Nadeco
iii. Tinubu is wary of Atiku's ambition to take over the presidency, either directly or by proxy. (If he can't win come 2019 or 2023, he pushes the senate president forward to hijack the seat)

These are what APC as a party understands and it is why they are doing everything in their power to 'install' their stack loyalist into these delicate positions in order to proactively nip Atiku's grand plan before it's too late. So you see, Saraki is just another stooge to someone else and not to be compared with Tinubu in anyway. He doesn't have the charisma.

Logically this maybe right.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Ribaman(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than all of them put together. Please, my fellow nairalanders it's about time we forgot about that person or persons. Think Nigeria, first and always.
I tire for una logic.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by olalat(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Many juveniles commenting on national issues dis days. C, if saraki decamp frm apc today, he will loose kwara with card reader stuff. Again, after d key officials in d senate, wt oda appointment is left for him to make. His power is finished i guess. Saraki is jst on 1mins fame mission nd its over. Lets kp our fingers cross nd watch. Comparing tinubu nd saraki is stupidity taken too high.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mumbasa: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2015
have been reading 8 good pages of comment but the only thing i noticed that some yoruba's worship tinubu.

Just try to understand that Nigeria is a multi-ethnic society so tinubu cannot control it the way he controlled SW

You are from the SW , To you tinubu very intelligent but to much much more Nigerians he is just a man.

You are from the SW , To you tinubu very rich but to much much more Nigerians he is just one of the rich Nigerians.

You are from the SW you see tinubu very influential, politically smart and with a lot of thugs under his control but -- To much much more Nigerian politicians he should stay in his owe lane because they have their own political strategies and political thugs in their own part of the country.

Don't expect every one in APC to BOW to tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by totoisgud(m): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

U r making d wrong comparison. U should b comparing Tinubu with Atiku. It was Atiku who helped Saraki achieve senate presidency.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ibntwk: 4:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Perhaps the author of this piece is very naive and shallow minded comparing TINUBU THE JAGANAN OF BORGU with saraki, the treacherous leader of d senate. In all ramifications Tinubu is far beyond saraki. Tinubu ranked among the elders and his achievements in Nigerian politics as of today is even far beyond that of Baba oloye himself. May Allah grant him Aljanna Firdausi
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by fetty2008: 4:45am On Jun 27, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Let me add to it.. Tinubu was 8 Months Senator.. and Saraki Still a Senator.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by fetty2008: 4:47am On Jun 27, 2015
ibntwk:
Perhaps the author of this piece is very naive and shallow minded comparing TINUBU THE JAGANAN OF BORGU with saraki, the treacherous leader of d senate. In all ramifications Tinubu is far beyond saraki. Tinubu ranked among the elders and his achievements in Nigerian politics as of today is even far beyond that of Baba oloye himself. May Allah grant him Aljanna Firdausi

Tinubu is a 8 months Senator
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Shameless people.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by peeta89(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2015
All we want is National Interest should rise above their Personal and selfish interest.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by galadima77(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2015
muzzol:
Tinubu biggest achievement in politics is that he led an opposition force to form a party and defeated the incumbent.....built and nurtured political parties....moreover, he was in the dungeon during the fight for democracy, hence, he understands the bitter struggle to gain democracy (meaning he will not join force to destroy it).....I doubt if Saraki has ever done any of these.

Gbam!!!
let Saraki go and try this before we can compare them.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by driand(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
I wish I could give you a thousand likes.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by softwareman(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Tinubu was single handedly nutured by chieftains of AD and selected to be governor in '99,but he turned around to betray them.
Idiotic statement of the highest order. TINUBU won Lagos west senatorial race in 1992 with the highest votes scored in ENTIRE COUNTRY! barely less than 3 months after leaving Mobil as the treasurer.
He almost singlehandedly financed nadeco and won the AD primaries less than a month after returning from exile.
@topic.
I think some people's hatred for TINUBU is now adversely affecting their mental faculty.
Anyone who wants to compare a juggernaut to a treacherous ant is a STARK RAVING LUNATIC !
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mykuye(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2015
house pls Who is Saraki ?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by softwareman(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
patmaine:
people forget that without saraki and co defecting to apc. dey never had a chance...so they should be appeased. since the acn/cpc block have the executive. the new PDP block should get d legislative. ..
Let us examine your statement.
There 7 of them, 5 defected.
Jigawa did not defect. APC won overwhelmingly.
Niger did not defect, APC won overwhelmingly.
Adamawa defected.PDP took it back. APC still won overwhelmingly.
River s defected.PDP won
Kwara defected APC won with only a differential of about 200000 votes.
Kano has always voted buhari since 2003.
Do the maths.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by softwareman(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Closedoor:

Tinubu got there by killing funsho williams
But TINUBU defeated funsho Williams in the AD primaries for governor.
TINUBU defeated funsho Williams in the 2003 governorship election even when PDP had won all the other states in the south west.
Some of you TINUBU haters are plain sick and mentally deranged.
Because you resent a man does not mean you can convict himof any crime that suits your fancy.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by EmmyDe25(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.
That Judas doesnt even control the whole of Kwara state. He controls Kwara North and Central. Kwara South are just on their own. I think its an absolute buffoonery; borne out of extreme cluelessness to compare Tinubu with Saraki in terms of antecedents. I will just conclude the OP is a bellend.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by amakaffy: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Will you stop this delusion, nigerians rescued themselves from PDP not tinubu...
....but He Tinubu gave Nigerian the platform to do dat..
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by stelaar(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
CCB: Both have sat in the Box grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.