Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63315 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by illiad: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Keep hating APC bro, but be assured it will spend at least the next16yrs in power whether you like it or not cheesy

That was the straw that broke the camel's back!
Lolz

I think people voted for buhari not really apc per se & the rate at which the true characters of the gladiators of apc are playing out before the very eye of Nigerians, I can only assure you that, should buhari not make nigerians see him in the current light they're now seeing apc by delivery some of his campaign promises & playing national politics as against Apc's regional outlook, then and only then would the contraption called apc live out the constitutional years of office allowed buhari.

But should on the other hand, buhari began to toe the myopic political footsteps of apc as currently obtained, then you might as well begin to prepare yourselves for another beginning of a much more lengthier years of opposition politics beginning right next four years.

All I want is a people oriented politics & policies; a restructuring of the Nigerian state that would proffer a return to meritoctracy.

I have no party, I have no government.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by buoye1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
adebisicutie:

Saraki who became a governor as a result of godfather installing him( his own father) and Saraki himself is a godfather who has installed his man in Kwara . Isn't that hypocrisy
You on your on.........
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by olamieseun(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Talo nfi iku we orun? Op pls respect my Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Jesusloveyou: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
adanny01:

Trash.

Tinubu installed current Vice president.
Saraki installed himself destroying the party in the process

Tinubu brought ACN party into APC which was the third biggest party in Nigeria.
Saraki brought votes limited to Kwara state alone.

You cant compare CV's when politics is about personality and influence. Has Tinubu done anything to bring APC to disrepute? No. Tinubu shelfed his VP ambition for the interest of the party due to the Muslim Muslim ticket. Saraki created chaos in the party in refusing to shelf his personal ambition for the party. Who sounds like a humble leader to you.

I hate the name Saraki for bringing down the party of change which i believe and hope in. I wish APC will just close their eyes to any consequence and just expel Saraki. His followers of like minds can join him. They can go join PDP from whence they came from. APC should concentrate on delivering good governance and see how PDP will fail one last time come 2019.
u are right, d best thing now,is to expel saraki, with that,he wil lose the seat, because pdp cannot lead the house, except d 7 apc rascals that supported saraki can as well join saraki to pdp,which is impossible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Trash.

Tinubu installed current Vice president.
Saraki installed himself destroying the party in the process

Tinubu brought ACN party into APC which was the third biggest party in Nigeria.
Saraki brought votes limited to Kwara state alone.

You cant compare CV's when politics is about personality and influence. Has Tinubu done anything to bring APC to disrepute? No. Tinubu shelfed his VP ambition for the interest of the party due to the Muslim Muslim ticket. Saraki created chaos in the party in refusing to shelf his personal ambition for the party. Who sounds like a humble leader to you.

I hate the name Saraki for bringing down the party of change which i believe and hope in. I wish APC will just close their eyes to any consequence and just expel Saraki. His followers of like minds can join him. They can go join PDP
from whence they came from. APC
should concentrate on delivering good governance and see how PDP will fail one last time come 2019

Tinubu's greed is responsible for the current APC crisis
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by sen8or(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
and Obasanjo suddenly became Tinubu's navigator. Guy borrow some brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by sen8or(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
muzzol:
Tinubu biggest achievement in politics is that he led an opposition force to form a party and defeated the incumbent.....built and nurtured political parties....moreover, he was in the dungeon during the fight for democracy, hence, he understands the bitter struggle to gain democracy (meaning he will not join force to destroy it).....I doubt if Saraki has ever done any of these.
i no fit laf
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by sen8or(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.
U would've made it as a comedian.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by zomby(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu simply needs to stay home. We have had enough of wuruwuru politics, its time for Nigerians to allow real leaders/ young leaders to inspire other future leaders.
If things were in place and accordingly in Nigeria, there wouldn't be any room for leaders like Tinubu; the man is purely money and power hungry.

There is no way Nigerians will ever witness or enjoy new Nigeria if we continue to entertain greedy pigs.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Bovis(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op siddon there dey yarn rubbish. Your Saraki would soon be declared Persona non grata in Yoruba land. Awon omo ale jatijati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by harpy: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu has been in opposition for 16 years, while ur lord has always practiced AGIP, op your write up is just too dull

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ddippset(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where was Saraki when tinubu and co were daring dare-devil military regimes in Nigeria? I guess he was still sh1tting in diapers.

5 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
casket:
Comparing Tinubu with Saraki is like comparing Stroke with Bells palsy...
How do u mean?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ddippset(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
zomby:
Tinubu simply needs to stay home. We have had enough of wuruwuru politics, its time for Nigerians to allow real leaders/ young leaders to inspire other future leaders.
If things were in place and accordingly in Nigeria, there wouldn't be any room for leaders like Tinubu; the man is purely money and power hungry.

There is no way Nigerians will ever witness or enjoy new Nigeria if we continue to entertain greedy pigs.
so Saraki is the new leader / young leader you seek to inspire you and your kids. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by nigerianvenom(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
Op I won't say much but your comparative is like when you are comparing The president of Nigeria to the President of Guinea. It's totally wrong don't forget that Saraki had his father as his Godfather which made rise to Goveenor easy for him which he later betrayed ,pls tell me who rose Tinubu as the governor of Lagos state , not some Kwara state.

Tinubu was single handedly nutured by chieftains of AD and selected to be governor in '99,but he turned around to betray them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by STEVENcrack(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You are right that it is a problem that Saraki defeated Lawan, his party's candidate. It is a problem for him (coz he will continue to have legitimacy issues owning to the way he he got the office -- via treachery and betrayal) and it is a problem for his party coz they will find it difficult to trust and work with him coz he's practically a PDP hostage -- without PDP Senators' support he's toast, and he knows it.
That's not really my point..
If tinubu were so great as u see him, why did saraki defeat his candidate( lawan ).
Tinubu is no god. He's notin but a wizard and a predator.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Holyman3(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the

military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.

Single handedly rescued Nigeria from pdp?

Idiooot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Holyman3:

Single handedly rescued Nigeria from pdp?

Idiooot
u generation are slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Duru1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Jagaban of Borgu,,,,,,,The Lion of Bourdilion,,,,,,,,,,Leader of Common Sense Revolution..........Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu..............You're my Mentor and Leader...................When Tinubu was struggling for Democracy to Strive in Nigeria Saraki is using Pampers.

It seems most Nigerians are inherently and moronically deluded. When did dumbass Tinubu lead a revolution? Has there been any foolish revolution in Nigerian talk less common sense? It mind bulging to read daydream fallacies from dumbass and so-called Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Kolade354(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Duru1:

It seems most Nigerians are inherently and moronically deluded. When did dumbass Tinubu lead a revolution? Has there been any foolish revolution in Nigerian talk less common sense? It mind bulging to read daydream fallacies from dumbass and so-called Nigerians.
Story For your Village Chiefs!

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by esecoal(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
see you...There is no need educating about the ultimate u deliberately left out:Tinibu
1. Founded AC
2.Influenced In Merging Into An OPPOSITION PARTY(not mega mind u)
3.SUccessfully DEfeeated an Incumbent With WEll mapped out strategy
4. Dangled a carrot before saraki that gave him a lifeline..So what re we not talking about

stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by 9jagoodman: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmm, Is it between Saraki and Tinubu or Tinubu and the unseen forces using saraki?

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mikolo80: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
salami
the other 4 states nko
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:
@ OP is a pro Saraki

And you a pro Tinubu tongue
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by 9jagoodman: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
He be like say Tinubu get followers here, abi the money still dey, i think say una don chop am finish. ok dem dey expect more!!!
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by jice(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
??/
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Mbediogu(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Did i hear virus? I said it before. I talk am. He is human and virus therefore he must be HIV. Chei.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by jice(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu

That happens in Lagos local election. He has been defeated by;

Fayose - Ekiti
Iroko - Ondo
Saraki - Kwara
Saraki - Senate president
Saraki - Senate Leader
Dogara - HOR Speaker.
Tinubu is not God and he is deafeatable but only resillient
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by knowme(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
big dunce u are ....why did pdp not take bauchi that muazu is , what of niger and benue that all ve pdp governors guy kano also will fall whether they defect or not as far as buhari is the sole candidate from the north ... amechi headed the defection team not judas saraki... get the fact staight

You are just showing how naive you are and I really do not like when you call me names so go and correct yourself, there are states that would not have fallen to the APC if some governors did not defect take it or leave it.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mpowa(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
ENOUGH of this nonsense, we don't care who's greater than who -- GIVE US GOVERNANCE, That's the only thing that affect our lives.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by gbrown(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

AS EXPECTED SOME GULLIBLE FEW WILL APPLAUD THIS POST, IF TINUBU IS A GODFATHER AS MANY CLAIM, AND THEY SEE SARAKI AS A ONE MAN CRUSADER TRYING TO DISMANTLE THE SHACKLES OF TINUBU,S GODFATHERIZM, SO HOW DO WE TAG SARAKI.S RECENT ANTICS? A MAN WHO RODE ON THE PLATFORM OF APC TO THE SENATE, THEN OUT OF GREED AND DESPERATION GANGED UP WITH PDP TO BECOME SENATE PRESIDENT, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT PDP WILL WORK AGAINST PDP, SARAKI DIDN'T STOP THERE, SARAKI ALSO WANT TO SOLELY APPOINT PRINCIPAL OFFICERS IN THE SENATE, IT,S JUST A PITY THAT ONLY IN NIGERIA WILL YOU FIND PEOPLE WHO WILL CONDONE SUCH DESPICABLE ACTS, DUE TO THE TREACHERY OF SARAKI, WE NOW HAVE A HOUSE AND PARTY DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF, NIGERIANS CLAMOURED FOR CHANGE BUT HOW DO WE ACTUALISE CHANGE WHEN SARAKI IS WORKING WITH PDP TO PULL DOWN THIS NEW GOVT? THE PRIVATISATION OF PHCN WAS FRAUDULENT,IT WAS SOLD TO PDP MEMBERS AND CRONIES, IF BUHARI DECIDES TOI REVOKE THE SALE, WHAT WILL BE THE STAND OF SARAKI PDP LED SENATE? KNOWING FULLY THAT PDP AND CRONIES HAVE VESTED INTEREST IN PHCN , IT,S A SHAME THAT SOME NIGERIANS STILL SHOWER ENCOMIUMS ON GREEDY POLITRICKCIANS WHO COLLECT BILLIONS ON WARDROBE ALLOWANCES AND MAKE LIFE A LIVING HELL FOR US ALL, SARAKI CV MY FOOT, CV KO! CV NI! YEYE DEY SMELL.

5 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
people forget that without saraki and co defecting to apc. dey never had a chance...so they should be appeased. since the acn/cpc block have the executive. the new PDP block should get d legislative. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.