Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63320 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by jomoh: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=NOTRIBE post=35170711][/quote]

Has Oshiomole tested Politics at the federal Level. Oshiomole was a comrade with the entire Nigerian public workforce behind him. He has the privilege and constitutional backing to give the President much more than what he gave OBJ but when it came to real POLITICS, Oshiomole is a learner.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.
hahahaha!!! grin grin grin omg im crying with tears in my eyes... wtf?!!! u so hilarious
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by buchilino(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
1shortblackboy:
I'm not interested in d danm politics I'm interested in good governance and that's what everybody else should be concerned about

right u r

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by buchilino(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu

may i ask how on earth did both tinubu or saraki change ur lives dat pple will be insulting each other at NL
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by NewsHub: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.
Lol at Jonathan dreaming of Tinubu chasing him. The Op is just a fan of Saraki and his love for the man has blinded him. How can a normal person compare Tinubu and Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mkoabiola: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Comparing sleep with death.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by MasterG(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu formed and nurtured a single state party and nurtured it into a winning national party, Saraki never did.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by aristosoft(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Plenty Tinubu fans, sympathizers and sycophants around.
Tinubu might be miles ahead of Saraki but life isn't about who start first but who's leading. For every direct fight so far, saraki has gained advantage.
Tinubu is a party person, puts party interest first but Saraki has established that all is about his interest.

APC needs caution before they self-destruct, PDP should be watching keenly on how best to take advantage of the turn of events.

To the masses, good governance is all we ask for. All of them can go to zoo for all I care.

GMB, my patience fuel don dey finish o, thank God say fuel is still N87.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by NewsHub: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
swimcash:
jobless op n jobless pple always commentin on unnecessary issue
And you also commented. So are you jobless too? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
Op I won't say much but your comparative is like when you are comparing The president of Nigeria to the President of Guinea. It's totally wrong don't forget that Saraki had his father as his Godfather which made rise to Goveenor easy for him which he later betrayed ,pls tell me who rose Tinubu as the governor of Lagos state , not some Kwara state.

Tinubu got there by killing funsho williams

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Beface(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

How many state is Saraki controling as god father? You see my friend,Tinubu no dey the same level with that political juvenile.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by betty202020(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=stelaar post=35164179]I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.
He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.
As Governors
As Senators
Saraki: Senator 2011-date[b]Home state influence[/b]Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers[b]EducationalExperince[/b] Tinubu : Account Saraki: Medical Doctor
Addition to Saraki's expericence - SA to formerpresident obasanjo on budget 2000-Former Chairman Governors forum. And people expect this man to bow to TinubuPlease what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him? [/quote @ Op ONE is drug lord with frog eyes and decayed set teeth while other a fraudster.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by NewsHub: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
STEVENcrack:

But saraki defeated his opponent Lawan.dats a problem.
Seriously i don't get you. How did he win Lawan? Was he able to get majority support from the APC senators? That's when you know who has more control. It is not by aligning with the PDP. Your comparison is just too flat and makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Saheed9: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
casket:
Comparing Tinubu with Saraki is like comparing Stroke with Bells palsy...
o boy u funny o
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by emmykk(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
sheymoni:
Comparing saraki with tinubu is an insult, it's like comparing CR7 (tinubu) with Hazard (saraki). Let saraki plant a governor in any of the state under his geo political zone then i'll take him serious

saraki tumble tinubu
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Dee60: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
2 time governor of Lagos State is no mean feat! Lagos voters are the most civilized in Nigeria. I cannot say the same for Kwara where anyone with the name S always picks the ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by STEVENcrack(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
NewsHub:

Seriously i don't get you. How did he win Lawan? Was he able to get majority support from the APC senators? That's when you know who has more control. It is not by aligning with the PDP. Your comparison is just too flat and makes no sense.
Mr dumbie..tinubu is d greatest political tactician or warefa. Anyone he brings out for a post always win.

I guess saraki defied that.that's d angle of comparism am looking at. Ok.

U garrit. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by NewsHub: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
olumite2014:

I believe the person that wrote this article does not know the history of this country.
Where was bukola saraki before the 1999 election?. Where was saraki during the military regime? Where was saraki when M. K. O Abiola's june 12 election was canceled?
Please do your research further.
Please help me remind the Op. I'm beginning to think he is one secondary school student. How can a matured young adult compare Tinubu and Saraki It's even annoying. A kid that knows nothing about politics and Nigeria is here writing trash. Who is Saraki compared to Tinubu This Op should not make me angry oo.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by emmykk(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You obviously have comprehension issues. I repeat that Tinubu controls the entire APC machinery of the SW (the ruling PDP states of Ekiti and Ondo inclusive -- APC has two out of the three Ondo senators at the upper house and could even win the next governorship election). That Fayose rules Ekiti as a PDP governor has NOTHING to do with the APC machinery of the states -- they two entirely separate issues, punk!

Again, I repeat that you have comprehension issues. In the senate, Saraki had to beg for the SS/SE support coz he lacked majority votes from the SW, NW, NE, and NC Senators of the APC at the Senate, that was why Ndume lost to Ekweremadu coz there weren't enough APC senators present to vote for him -- the PDP senators simply overwhelmed the APC ones present at that point in time.

Dogara also got most of his vote from the SS/SE and SW PDP and few opposition parties reps like Accord and Labour. He simply lacked enough APC reps. Votes to get a convincing win like Tambuwal did before him (he won by about 6 votes, most of which came from the SS/SE, the overwhelming majority of NW, SW, NC and some NE votes went to Gbaja).

You are not the first to predict that his career will end as a result of a political setback, many said same after APC lost Ekiti only for them to retain Osun in spite of GEJ's militarization of that election and went on to defeat GEJ despite Federal might.

As for Osun, Aregbe will not be impeached and will serve out his remaining 3yr term, and regardless Osun will never go PDP so keep dreaming.

Keep hating APC bro, but be assured it will spend at least the next16yrs in power whether you like it or not cheesy

yoruba people are betrayals and the elected elite from south south and south east are doing what is expected of them to the yorubas in the senate and house of representative.

Yorubas wants more positions because they are the once that voted for APC but their dream failed.

PDP lasted because they were united across nigeria,but just a month APC cannot even control the senate nor HoR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ighodalonosa(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

Technocrats like aregbesola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by emmykk(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:

But saraki knew all these b4 he decamped to APC..... Tinubu is the leader of the party and mastermind of the merger, saraki is a beneficiary of such merger, so he ought to listen to his leader Tinubu.

The Party comes first b4 an individual

was saraki a senator before he decamped to APC --fat yes.

So how did tinubu party made him.

Saraki just taught tinuba some kind of political smartness.

Tinubu was too dull to hold meeting the same day that they are to vote.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ayusco85(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
emmykk:

was saraki a senator before he decamped to APC --fat yes.

So how did tinubu party made him.

Saraki just taught tinuba some kind of political smartness.

Tinubu was too dull to hold meeting the same day that they are to vote.

I still don't understnd why that incident was allowed to happen. For crying Out loud why hold a meetin at the same time that voting is going on in the national assemble?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by cochexky: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

so what profile can a judas have than to betray his people in every party or family he found himself.

waiting for him to betray his wife and children cos its not new in his dictionary

ABOY THINK AM VERY WELL OOO IN THE NORMAL SENSE SARIKI IS NOT A BETRAYAL HE JUST BALANCED THE EQUATION . HE WAS A PDP THEN APC AND NOW APDP SO HE IS IN OTHER LEAVE THEM MAKE WE MIND OUT BUSINESS OK .

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by xxgig(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
We have allowed the media stir up anger in us against Tinubu, believing that this is all about him. Sooner than later we'll all realize that this guy means well for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by NewsHub: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Mr dumbie..tinubu is d greatest political tactician or warefa. Anyone he brings out for a post always win.

I guess saraki defied that.that's d angle of comparism am looking at. Ok.

U garrit. Ok.
You know i was trying very hard not to call you names but it's obvious that's not possible because you just comfirmed that you are a compound fool for calling me names.

And for your comparison, that was not the angle you were looking at. You compared them based on their CV. And to you what you listed was enough CV? Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by spenca: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Closedoor:

Tinubu got there by killing funsho williams

You are not ignorant you are ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by aytom(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am not a politician, but I can feel the influence of Tinubu beyond the political scene. Think of his influence on our children in the southwest as he installed eight secondary school students as ONE-DAY-GOVERNOR OF LAGOS in the years of his reign. He is not selfish as best students each year, not regarding there political and financial background, shared his office with him.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
@op you cant match tinubu and saraki together ?

saraki knows nothing about politics before becoming governor , even his sister gbemishola knows more than him when it comes to politics

bukola saraki's father was the one that installed governor lawal and when lawal won election and refused to pay the god-fathers due , bukolas father got angry and decided to bring-in bukola from over sea then

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by spenca: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Tinubu was single handedly nutured by chieftains of AD and selected to be governor in '99,but he turned around to betray them.

Pls don't give me generalization give me names and be good with your tale on how he "betrayed" them .

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by spenca: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
The rate and depth at which we juxtapose in the country is nothing but a farce.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by dapsonlou(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

As Governors

As Senators

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Forget about Godfather thinks, sakari is a sellout. Anyone going against their party for self gain have no integrity. He's going to be the PDP presidential candidate for 2019 I can bet it. He will wait until the last minute and defect back to PDP. That's why he's trying to keep PDP happy

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by dapsonlou(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
papoose999:
saraki influence stars nd ends in kwara state i laugh...tinubu influence covers d whole sw lol i laugh again av u 4gotn whu is ruln in ekiti nd ondo state tinubu inlaw was defeatd in ekiti state he contestd d electn of d senate nd lost 2 gov fayose candidate u re also sayn d senate nd house of rep covet his support lol i laugh again if d entire senate nd house of rep adore d man how cum hs candidates lost in d electn...tinubu political career is goin down mayb u av nt yt heard hs state osun state is a mess big fat mess almst all apc govs re owin deir workers salary shiiit party shiit propanganda

Who is this dreamer, please remove your mouth from Sarakis D!ck

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.