Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63299 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mikolo80: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Addendum

tinubu captured 5 states twice
how many bukky fit,person wey no get mouth pass ilorin na in you ean compare with jagaban froggy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Answer these two questions then I will have a chat with you. Who brought in Tinubu into the office in 1999 and who brought in Saraki into his office in 2003? Also when the whole southwest was washed off by the master-planner himself(Chief Olusegun Obasanjo), who played best in holding on to his own state back then in 2003?

4 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ghettodreamz(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
[s]
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

[/s]

Wake up from your slumber. When it comes to issue of Nigerian politics, Bukola Saraki is no match to Tinubu. Bukola Saraki is only building on the precedence, the loyalty and the backings his father, Late Abubakar Olusola Saraki had worked for and garnered over the decades as a then-godfather of Kwara state politics. In addition, there is a huge difference between the numerical values of 63 and 52; even if the difference is just 11, but can't be thrown away so cheaply.

To buttress this, there is an adage in 'Yoruba' - What an old man sees sitting down, a young man can't see same when he climbs a tree ( not even an Iroko tree). Another goes thus - ' If a child has enough clothes like the elder he can not possess enough rag like him'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Rapbender:
u don't know what to say
is dis all u have to say

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by PrinceZahzah(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Is-orait...
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by kay29000(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu

Thank you. Saraki is a boy when compared with Tinunbu. Saraki was in his 20s when Tinunbu was running things with Nadeco.

8 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
under the platform of great lion of burdillon.APC did all Nigerians voted for APC. tinubu spearheaded the change.
Why didn't he contest on his platform if he could win,or he too can't change Nigeria?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by demmy0325(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
Op I won't say much but your comparative is like when you are comparing The president of Nigeria to the President of Guinea. It's totally wrong don't forget that Saraki had his father as his Godfather which made rise to Goveenor easy for him which he later betrayed ,pls tell me who rose Tinubu as the governor of Lagos state , not some Kwara state.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by olumalcolm(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
U wnt to compare raheem sterling to Messi abi. In other words saraki as raheem sterling while tinubu is Messi. Omo op no go dia @ allllllllllll. Iron pass wood abeg. General Tinubu versus Captain Saraki. I laff u.

5 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by meforyou1(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Saraki cannot be greater than the APC.
Saraki is APC's national leader

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mikolo80: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
1shortblackboy:
I'm not interested in d danm politics I'm interested in good governance and that's what everybody else should be concerned about
this is why you will make a mrdiocre leader.The governance will fall from heaven ba.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

[size=28pt]Without the patriarch Olusola Saraki of blessed memory who installed his son Bukola Saraki on his people, where would he be?
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu struggled all the way by the grace of God to become somebody in life and became a senator by his own hard work and not "omo Daddy" like Bukola Saraki. Without his father's affluence, Bukola would have been MR. NOBODY. [/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mikolo80: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
1shortblackboy:
I'm not interested in d danm politics I'm interested in good governance and that's what everybody else should be concerned about
this is why you will make a mrdiocre leader.The governance will fall from heaven ba.There's a teason the general deigned to partner with the likes of tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=18pt]add this to saraki's profile:[/size]
Him and his late papa single handedly scam nigerian with their societe general bank investors and depositors money. Also same with trade bank plc, wrecked the banks, Stole billions during IPO when banks were merging during obj. They put many families to everlasting sorrows with these. I know someone that died as a result of his trapped deposit. Now came back after we nigerians have forgotten, changed the name of the bank to heritage bank, and behave as if nothing has happened in the past. This is a man that you are celebrating.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by engroluyede: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Two of them are our enemies so why bring this? [color=#770077][/color] embarassed
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Karleb(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki who is a trained medical doctor was a Special Adviser to the former President Obasanjo on budget? Wow! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=70pt]We Never Forget[/size]
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Rapbender(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
is dis all u have to say
you could have given a reasonable critique but it's obvious ur just a hater of good posts cool

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
It's obvious that APC has nothing to offer Nigerians. instead of moving forward some e-rats are here comparing who has more political weight in his zone than the others. I weep for this change God forbid sad, under two days their have been exchange of fist in the assembly. So what is the change about?

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by demmy0325(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
Op I won't say much but your comparative is like when you are comparing The president of Nigeria to the President of Guinea. It's totally wrong don't forget that Saraki had his father as his Godfather which made rise to Goveenor easy for him which he later betrayed ,pls tell me who rose Tinubu as the governor of Lagos state , not some Kwara state.
.... So he betrayed his father.. shocked.. Tel me more..

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
waley007:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]WAS IT NOT TINUBU DAT HELPED MIMIKO?WHO CAMPAIGNED FOR MIMIKO?WHEN IT WAS INITIALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD JOIN APC.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ONDO POLITICS.MIMIKO ONLY DECEIVED TINUBU AND DONT 4GET THAT MIMIKO IS ANOTHER BETRAYAL LIKE SARAKI.TINUBU HAS BEEN IN POLITICS WHEN SARAKI WAS STIL A BOY.SARAKI WIL STILL BE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WHEN TINUBU WAS THE AUDITOR OF MOBIL
So tinubu campaigned for Mimiko of LP then against Apc Akeredolu?You guys are clowns!

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by meforyou1(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
Addendum

tinubu captured 5 states twice
how many bukky fit,person wey no get mouth pass ilorin na in you ean compare with jagaban froggy
kudos to a corrupt court of appeal judge
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by eginacyril(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
ok....noted
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by meforyou1(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
demmy0325:
.... So he betrayed his father.. shocked.. Tel me more..
dont mind APC clowns. saraki is so bigger a politician than tinubu

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Saraki is APC's national leader

Did you know the mean of the nonsense you wrote ?

If he's the national leader, what position does Buhari holds then ?

4 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Emrys16(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Tinibu don jam

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ekiloui(f): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Saraki's influence starts and ends in Kwara. Tinubu's extends beyond Lagos to cover the entire APC party machinery of the entire SW and beyond - you can't get the governorship ticket of the the 6 SW states of the APC without Tinubu's consent. Visit any high-ranking APC stalwart in the SW, especially Lagos, you will see Tinubu's picture all over the place in their office, even before you see the governor's.

The entire NW (with the largest number of elected Senate and HOR members) covet his support. He, more than any other single individual contributed more to the APC's political dominance today, besides Buhari. He single-handedly picked the VP.

It's an insult for you or the OP to compare both men. Saraki couldn't even get the endorsement of the majority of Senators elected on his party's platform to win the seat and had to resort to treachery and turning himself into a PDP stooge to attain the office. If he had influence he would command the loyalty of the majority of the senators of his own party.

Bottomline is that the PDP is using Saraki to remain relevant. He's practically a hostage of the PDP. Qed.

The one reason I Love my SE is that there are no God fathers, although I hate the fact that they are Pro-PDP, but the reason for that is a story for another day. The only thing some of the governors have the privilege of doing is selecting a candidate and once u do that under pdp (unfortunately) the candidate will win. That is where your influence stops!

Meanwhile when u say 6 S/W states are loyal to Tinubu will you include Ekiti? And maybe (although I don't know their stance) Ondo state?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Ultimate001: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:
@ OP is a pro Saraki
he might not essentially be a pro-Saraki.....anybody that disagrees wt these assertions may be unknowingly living in denial. For me, this is logical enough..
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by 1shortblackboy: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
this is why you will make a mrdiocre leader.The governance will fall from heaven ba.There's a teason the general deigned to partner with the likes of tinubu
i never told u i was a leader of anything everybody cannot be a leader. those leading should lead well and not spend all the time fighting over positions... thank you
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ZODZEE: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by meforyou1(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
tinubu doesnt influence SW politics. only osogbo and abeokuta. ondo has mimiko, ekiti has fayose and oyo has adedibu's son

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by BashyT: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Reading here some posts from my able Nigerians just got my mouth wide for laugh at some illogical reply about Tinubu. In my sense and perspective, I think the so called Asiwaju of Southwest politics has just been played which if not meticulously addressed can jeopardize Baba Tinubu of his political career and respect we all hold of him as powerful game changer as also more respected politicians are stealing the show from him. I pray this not be the dream Baba really want as he is now a tool of upliftment for crafty politicians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.