Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? (1844 Views)

How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by benlegacy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2009
There was girl i love right from my secondery school we been in love, suddenly i travel to Jos for my primary assignment, coming back home my friends told me that my baby is gone. I try to see her that day coming to close to her house i saw her driving out in her car. can i forget her
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by irenereky: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2009
Yes it is possible, but if i may ask do u really love her or is it becos u saw her on her ride. ve u guys been communicating when u went on assignmen. if u love her then go to her
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by MoneyRule(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2009
English please??
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by Cactus(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2009
If you forget about a girl you were once involved in well you were not really in love with her.

You do not have to be recollecting what happened between you two everyday. Sometimes it could pop up.

Difficult to forget about the ones you truly love.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by jacq(f): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2009
Very hard !
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by Czarskit(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2009
Impossible. . .
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by harkeju(m): 2:22am On Mar 03, 2009
@topic, it is definitetly difficult. Wen i was young, precisely @ primary 5 and 6, i was in luv wif a gurl though it was a childish stuff, after pri 6 she travelled out and we got seperated. I bet u, i'm in my mid 20's and i'm still left wif d memories.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by tpia: 3:06am On Mar 03, 2009
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by eyonigger(m): 3:40am On Mar 03, 2009
It cud be that u were obsessed over here, not love, u know,
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:46am On Mar 03, 2009
@Poster

You were probably Infatuated with her. This will dim very quickly.

If you were in love for the first time then I doubt very much you'll be forgetting anytime soon. Your first love is always a journey for anyone. A new, frustrating, painful and beautifully sentimental journey. Forgetting will not be easy.

You can get ova it but you'll always remember.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2009
You can forget just remove everything that makes u think of the person.repression of memories
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by ericabadu: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2009
it imposible
let forget wether it real love or not .
any thing first is hardly ever forgotten even if u cant remember all that happened there would always be somting to remind u of it.nt always physical thou.
as for me i can never expectcially when ever i hear that song MY BOO.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by harkeju(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2009
It's true anythin "FIRST", to forget it? Forget it!
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by mateelda(f): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2009
no its nt possible ,no matter hw hard u try u jst cnt forget.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by Omolola1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
true talk cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by benlegacy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
@pc
how do i remove ev, ry thing concerns her? shey you have gfriend, the one you love most, can you tell me what 'll when she travell just for two day,
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by benlegacy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2009
@poster
omolola1 shey u get person wen you love, i mean true love??
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by yme1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
you can never forget but you will have to let go.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by Nautillus(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
the guys above me makes alot of sense.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by HohDee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2009
i guess u can.bt i bet it gon take alot of time/yrs.Its always frustrating 4 d 1st 6mth/a yrs.Mine lasted 4 almost 2yrs,even though am kinda a player & still banging(her memory still dey inside me)
secret to 4get her---try as much as possible not to stay alone,follow ppeo relate(mayb friends)keep urself busy with some lively peeps.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by yme1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hoh-dee, the bottom line is you can never forget about it.All you will have to do is to let go.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Forget His/her First Love? by PeeJee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2009
Its not easy to forget but u can let go just like Y-me said. I met my first love way back in 1999 we were very young and much in love her name is Lizzy. something happen 2006 , we broke up. I change my line she don't have the number but her number is still in my brain. Once in a while I do think about her I will block my line and miss call. I still remember the first day we first hug 3 of January 2003 and our first kisss 4 jan. 2003. so its not easy to forget but we can let go

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating / Can Men Cope Without A Woman? / Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.