Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. (2686 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is my advice for all Ladies
I'm sorry If it will annoy you
but it's
the Truth, you really have to
take
correction now. Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still
struggling to
find a husband at an old age
because you are
looking for a perfect man,
Something is wrong
with you, Sorry to say that
but it's
true. Your propaganda magazine
tells you that 'All men are
liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be
honest here,
which is more likely?. Is it that
there’s something
wrong
with about 70million African men,
OR there is
something wrong with one
African
Woman?. Ladies, you certainly
will not get into
a blissful matrimony if
you are always hanging out
with
your so called girlfriends every
night at a beer palour or bar and
waiting for a guy to buy you
a drink
and take you home. Drinking
yourself to
stupor every Friday and Saturday nights does
not exactly make you look
like a
marriage material. You want a
man?. Invest in a
good wardrobe, and dress
responsibly. When a
man
comes to you, smile
and be polite, even if he does
not fit your mental image of your kind of man. Ladies please
and
please, stop going into a
relationship with a chip on
your
shoulder. If you believe all men are bad and
all men are Dogs,
then it
will become a self fulfilling
prophesy.
No man is perfect!. Even you!. You say you can't marry a
blue collar
guy like
a mechanic or
carpenter. If a carpenter was
good enough to marry MARY THE MOTHER
OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST",
why
isn't one good enough for
you?. Do
not focus on where a man is now,
but look
and see where he has the
potentials to be. What’s the point
of being beaten to a
pulp every night by some rich,
good
looking and non caring man?. Do
you want a future where
you will sit
in a traffic in your car with
sunglasses covering your swollen
eyes, you look out of the
window
and see a happy couple in a
Tuk Tuk holding hands and laughing
newly wedded couple even
after 12
years of
marriage. Please don’t fake pregnancy
or get
pregnant to trap him. Your
perfect
man is out there, believe,
work and pray and you will get him. THINK ABOUT IT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by sandrannna(f): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Crap.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by demmy0325(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Same old shiiii everyday

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Same old shiiii everyday
The fact dat u've read it does'nt mean dat evrybody hve, be carefl b4 i kick ur ass

1 Like

Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by kelechi50: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by donholy28(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
If a man sees u in a club and goes clubbing with u all weekends... spending thousands on ur head...just know one thing...when d time for marriage calls...he will never marry u
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by rosy4u(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
nice writeup op... thanks
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrAkias:
The fact dat u've read it does'nt mean dat evrybody hve, be carefl b4 i kick ur ass
what? Look my picshure first befor u comment
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by MzCorleone(f): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
DOA undecided
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzCorleone:
DOA undecided

^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy. but seriously op,u might have one tiny point but my issue is why are u bothered?? Its not your problem na.
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by prettyjo(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
ok
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Enegod(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
*yawns*
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Princess4eva(f): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Great advice which kinda suits my friend bt unfortunately, she's not on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by chemmerfrank(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
True talk.
Most of them need to learn how to be polite
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by AsanwaKC(f): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
story...
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Dongreat(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Well all I see is a man trying to behead himself undecided
Cutehector:
what? Look my picshure first befor u comment
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Adaeze003(f): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2015
naanxie:

^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy. but seriously op,u might have one tiny point but my issue is why are u bothered?? Its not your problem na.

Don't mind the niqqur. Be carrying people's problem on his head like plantain chips.
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
MzCorleone:
DOA undecided
mz Corleone? hmmmm how is Don Corleone today? #Godfather .op you are alright.
Re: I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. by MzCorleone(f): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
mz Corleone? hmmmm how is Don Corleone today? #Godfather .op you are alright.
DonCorleone is great
And am great as well smiley

(1) (Reply)

Question For Today! / Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. / When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.