Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (91773 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by damiloladuke: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
cool
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by dave2meek(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Nice
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by jamsboy(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
what is d fee in d lautech ,,, answer the question abeg
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by stanisbaratheon: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
nice
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
peeta89:
Good evening good people of Nairaland. I was the person who shared my 3rd class experience on Nairaland. These are the steps to apply for Post Graduate Diploma (P.Gd)!!!

First of all look for any University in Nigeria that are selling their post graduate form.
Then after that go to the particular University that you graduated from and apply for your transcript. Then within 3weeks the transcript will be posted to the University you wish to do your Pgd. Note : transcript will not be given by hand it would be posted to the University of choice.

Make sure the deadline for the closing date of sales of form is still very far before u go and apply for your transcript. And above all when you must av applied and you are giving the admission you try to make up to the cut off for you to proceed to do your M.Sc immediately.
Like in my school where I am doing my P.Gd the cut off is 60%. I really appreciate the encouragement I got from Nairalanders.

I received over 250bbm invites from Nairalanders today over this 3rd class issue. I tried my best to attend to all of them. That's why I decided to post this here so everyone can view it. All my hands are paining me for responding to bbm messages since morning till dis evening over this issue. Thank you all for the love.
Those with a third class degree can also fond out universities that does degree or HND top programmes, this programme is designed for HND holders who want to stop the dichotomy of their certificates and bag a degree in less than two yrs and also third class degree holders that want to step up their degree to first class or 2:1. I know of kwasu (kwara state university) they take #150000 for tuition for this prog and #15000 for form.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
My little input.
For those planning on a PGD in Architecture, you can try out AAU

4 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Sobeautiful: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Let's also be reminded that 3rd class or 1st class doesn't define one or determine the future. God does. That's why you see someone with poor result doing better than a 1st class holder.

5 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]after pgd what next?[/size]

Masters Program proper, maybe.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by peeta89(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Those with a third class degree can also fond out universities that does degree or HND top programmes, this programme is designed for HND holders who want to stop the dichotomy of their certificates and bag a degree in less than two yrs and also third class degree holders that want to step up their degree to first class or 2:1. I know of kwasu (kwara state university) they take #150000 for tuition for this prog and #15000 for form.
Yes

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by nabiz(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Finishing school with first class, second class, third class or pass has nothing to do with life's success after school.

Have you heard that Timaya had 16 over 400 in jamb? But where is he now compared to some professor?

Life in the community is entirely a different ball game. Its now up to you to discover what you can do best while you are young.

this will be your tool for success. So, its not by third class. Do more for yourself
My friend u a misunderstanding the meaning of success, success is individual. Success is not all about having to much money. Success is all about setting a goal of what u want to be in life and how u want to live life and achieving it. Success is all about been happy and satisfied with what u ar. It is not all the rich men u see on the street ar successful but all successful men u see in the street are rich in there on way. TAKE NOTE lol

9 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Ask yourself: what do you want from life?

MSc?

So what next?

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Let's also be reminded that 3rd class or 1st class doesn't define one or determine the future. God does. That's why you see someone with poor result doing better than a 1st class holder.
those kind of ppl come out from those essessivelly corrupt institutions,normally a poor student can't do better than a nerd .
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2015
msmon:

Ode, Oponu!
When did you start acting like this? undecided
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by scobaba: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Finishing school with first class, second class, third class or pass has nothing to do with life's success after school.

Have you heard that Timaya had 16 over 400 in jamb? But where is he now compared to some professor?

Life in the community is entirely a different ball game. Its now up to you to discover what you can do best while you are young.

this will be your tool for success. So, its not by third class. Do more for yourself

But then if you go to school, its expected you iustify the money spent by at least doing well in your academics and graduate with a good result.
Timaya scored 16 over 400, so everybody should score 16 and hope that life is not about result. He was extremely unserious or plainly dull.

A good result has taken me verrrrrrrry far. Thunder fire that my sibling wey go waste my money for school come dey tell me about people wey no go school still hammer. Make e just no go school at all. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Dcaliphate(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Miscellaneous:
Azzinn 3rd class cast o……… all undergraduate should aim 1st class
thats all dear. Aim for 1st class, u may end up with 2.1. Aim for 2.1, u r most likely to end up with 2.2. The former was exactly my case.

4 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by adeememman(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Those with a third class degree can also find out universities that does degree or HND top programmes, this programme is designed for HND holders who want to stop the dichotomy of their certificates and bag a degree in less than two yrs and also third class degree holders that want to step up their degree to first class or 2:1. I know of kwasu they take 150000 for tuition and 15000 for form. I have someone who currently doing this programme.

pls give more info about the number of years of the course and the application process
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by ozo13(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Some chaps finished with pass in dr university bt dey r under nnpc working now

3 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by msmon(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

Ade, u can testify that's very unusual of me. I have counted at least 5 different thread where that guy posted the same rubbish, I got upset when he posted it on Education thread.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
msmon:

Ade, u can testify that's very unusual of me. I have counted at least 5 different thread where that guy posted the same rubbish, I got upset when he posted it on Education thread.

Okay but you should have just ignore him nahsad

Some peeps are just jobless, he's just trying to keep himself busywink

No forget me sha ooo

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]after pgd what next?[/size]

MY BROTHER NA STILL THAT SAME JOB MARKET OHH.

NA TO DEY JUMP FROM ONE COMPANY TO ANOTHER WITH CV LIKE FROG.

3 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by giles14(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2015
peeta89:
Good evening good people of Nairaland. I was the person who shared my 3rd class experience on Nairaland. These are the steps to apply for Post Graduate Diploma (P.Gd)!!!

First of all look for any University in Nigeria that are selling their post graduate form.
Then after that go to the particular University that you graduated from and apply for your transcript. Then within 3weeks the transcript will be posted to the University you wish to do your Pgd. Note : transcript will not be given by hand it would be posted to the University of choice.

Make sure the deadline for the closing date of sales of form is still very far before u go and apply for your transcript. And above all when you must av applied and you are giving the admission you try to make up to the cut off for you to proceed to do your M.Sc immediately.
Like in my school where I am doing my P.Gd the cut off is 60%. I really appreciate the encouragement I got from Nairalanders.

I received over 250bbm invites from Nairalanders today over this 3rd class issue. I tried my best to attend to all of them. That's why I decided to post this here so everyone can view it. All my hands are paining me for responding to bbm messages since morning till dis evening over this issue. Thank you all for the love.
guy I be 2.2 graduate pls any advice on how to secure a good job
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by omokab: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Pls I have lower credit in accounting and I will like to know a university that offer PGD at lower credit to HND holder. I want a university at south east region because that is where I reside for now. Also, if it is possible to gain admission through working experience because a university like UI give admission to HND holders to study masters directly with five years working experience.
Thank you
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Icon4s(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Just be their & b lying to ur self and other gullible fellows.

Nigerian system is structured that after graduating from school u go & compete for d few available jobs. And what u need to stand a chance is a good grade. When i say good grade I mean a First Class or Second Class Upper.

Besides is it everybody dat is gifted in si nging like Timaya. Btw do u know there are several Timayas out there that are nt really making it from singing?

Let me ask u simple question. If u train ur child through school and he comes home with a pass will u tell him the trash u wrote up there?

4 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by kingdaxn: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
AdorableJosh:

wow lautech? I'm from Ogbomosho.
Ogbomoso ajilete, ile wa ni
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Icon4s(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Threads like these are lesson to students.This is the extra work & hardship u will put ur self through when u dnt study hard in school. U better get a good grade and avoid being in a position of having to go through PGD (u mst even score 60%) before doing masters. 60% that u could nt score during ur undergraduate days.

Meanwhile ur pals that made 1:1 & 2:1 will be getting job opportinities.

2 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by LaudGuy: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
A third class degree is not a death sentence. Man make the degree. Degree don't make a man!

Booty Bounce Mix (Non-Stop Naija party jams) drops very soon. Free download.

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by pring: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
People keep deceiving them themselves with degree.
There is no billionaire that has a degree.

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by DandyWalker(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

So, in your own wisdom, you think Timaya has a better life than the professors? You are indeed a typical black man.

2 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Maximus85(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
peeta89:

If you finished from lasu, then you are a dead meat cos it will take then 10years to forward your transcript if ever they do. The most useless glorified secondary school ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by sasquareT(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

I can feel it....the guy don vex you
Don't be angry is not Good for a beautiful lady like you
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Icon4s(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
pring:
People keep deceiving them themselves with degree.
There is no billionaire that has a degree.

Jst be lying and b deceiving ur self.

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
sasquareT:
I can feel it....the guy don vex you Don't be angry is not Good for a beautiful lady like you

Lolcheesy
Funny guy
How was your night?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.