Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (91776 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by SamReinvented: 3:02am On Feb 17, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by youngsahito(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2017
pespes:
Good work helping those with 3rd class, pls pick ur self up and get going...
I came out with a 3rd class from unilag but not bragging I am favoured and so blessed. A paper doesn't define ur drive to win and succeed in life.it is you that defines who u are....so pls get up, dust away all rejection and do something about ur life....

gud day bro, can u shed more light abt ur experience wif third class after graduation.I want to learn something's From you
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by phillippians(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
PocoAPoco57:
Third fuckingggggg class? Were you smoking weed all those years in uni?
Reading thru this I look at myself and smile, recalling the sweet memories of school life. This low grading of a thing is caused by absolute distraction especially from women in d name of boyfrd/girlfriends, campus fun Etc. I will use myself as an example, I made a 2:2 which am not very proud of, bcoz during my secondary school days I was so intelligent everyone tot I will be studying medicine and surgery. Got admitted in Microbiology and couldn't even make a First Class or 2:1 bcoz I was carried away with school fun, women are big distraction in school. I regretted keeping girls and moving with unserious Friends who only knows how to chase campus girls, dress with latest designer and shoes in d name of being a big boy, looking back it's all vanity, parents were up and doing making sure their kids get the necessary funds they need for schooling, Just to read and pass was all that was required of us yet we just go to school and do whatever we like, mtcheew! Just to read and pass!. I wish I was more serious, funny enough I was d only one who graduated amongst my hopeless friends, Imagine! they all fell into extension and abadoned their results. Please if you are yet to gain admission, be careful d type of friends u move with on campus, it determines alot how far you go, most guys who graduate with first-class or 2:1 are usually simple, more serious academically,
usually from humble backgrounds and observably do not keep girlfriends nor are they obsessed with them, and do all you can to stay away from these Jezebels called girlfriends!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.