Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (91782 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by CHIMSKY(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
So,can you change course or must you study the same course as you did before?

Olamitisoji:
Those with a third class degree can also fond out universities that does degree or HND top programmes, this programme is designed for HND holders who want to stop the dichotomy of their certificates and bag a degree in less than two yrs and also third class degree holders that want to step up their degree to first class or 2:1. I know of kwasu (kwara state university) they take #150000 for tuition for this prog and #15000 for form.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by peeta89(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
peeta89:
Good evening good people of Nairaland. I was the person who shared my 3rd class experience on Nairaland. These are the steps to apply for Post Graduate Diploma (P.Gd)!!!

First of all look for any University in Nigeria that are selling their post graduate form.
Then after that go to the particular University that you graduated from and apply for your transcript. Then within 3weeks the transcript will be posted to the University you wish to do your Pgd. Note : transcript will not be given by hand it would be posted to the University of choice.

Make sure the deadline for the closing date of sales of form is still very far before u go and apply for your transcript. And above all when you must av applied and you are giving the admission you try to make up to the cut off for you to proceed to do your M.Sc immediately.
Like in my school where I am doing my P.Gd the cut off is 60%. I really appreciate the encouragement I got from Nairalanders.

I received over 250bbm invites from Nairalanders today over this 3rd class issue. I tried my best to attend to all of them. That's why I decided to post this here so everyone can view it. All my hands are paining me for responding to bbm messages since morning till dis evening over this issue. Thank you all for the love.

Good afternoon and happy weekend to all Nairalander. I want to believe that my small post has given clue to the steps to take in applying for your Pgd. (For those with 3rd class degree).

Then those with HND will also have to do PGD before they go for their M.Sc. Once again I thank you all for the advice I got from you guys. Subsequently if there is any personal experience of mine I will try to post it on this platform so we can rub minds together and by so doing we are all gaining one way or the other. Much love.

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Maximus85(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sejeje:
pls is it transcript for a third class or for all classes of degree that takes up to ten years.

All of the above
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
CHIMSKY:
So,can you change course or must you study the same course as you did before?

yes you can change your course. Tho their are limited courses available for rhe kwasu top degree. You can check kwasu's site for the available top up degree programs
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tex42:
That's interesting. Info is really power.

Pls can you help with more info on how to enroll for this program?. Have a cousin sis the graduated with 3rd class, studied public admin. I think she might be interested in this. Thank you!
visit www.kwasu.edu.ng application is still on and they are in their week of lecture. So tell the person to apply fast.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tex42:
That's interesting. Info is really power.

Pls can you help with more info on how to enroll for this program?. Have a cousin sis the graduated with 3rd class, studied public admin. I think she might be interested in this. Thank you!
visit www.kwasu.edu.ng application is still on and they are in their third week of lecture. So tell the person to apply fast.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Please Elaborate Sir
this prog is Hnd and third class degree holders who want to upgrade their results. I know pf two private schools that offer thos prog Fountain University their tuition is #190000 and also JABU their tuition is 450000. Kwasu is the only govt university i know for now that offers this program for just 150000 and their application is still on thou they are in their third week of lectures so you should apply fast of you are interested. They will get back to you in your email if you are admitted.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeememman:

pls give more info about the number of years of the course and the application process
is just 2yrs and weekrnd classes only friday to,sunday they are in their third week of lecture and are still receiving application apply fast before it closes visit www.kwasu.edu.ng and look for top degree prog you are free to call the program advisors number provided for each program. You will be contacted in your email account if you are admitted.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by propet(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
can someone study another course different from the 3rd class course during PGD?
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olamitisoji:
this prog is Hnd and third class degree holders who want to upgrade their results. I know pf two private schools that offer thos prog Fountain University their tuition is #190000 and also JABU their tuition is 450000. Kwasu is the only govt university i know for now that offers this program for just 150000 and their application is still on thou they are in their third week of lectures so you should apply fast of you are interested. They will get back to you in your email if you are admitted.

Yes I'm interested. pls what is the duration of the course.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by bummyla(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
You Are Correct But! Education Still Remains The Ultimate! And The Wise Application Of Knowledge Is The Most Ultimate Of Them All!

http://www.bummyla.com

Fertilenigeria:
Finishing school with first class, second class, third class or pass has nothing to do with life's success after school.

Have you heard that Timaya had 16 over 400 in jamb? But where is he now compared to some professor?

Life in the community is entirely a different ball game. Its now up to you to discover what you can do best while you are young.

this will be your tool for success. So, its not by third class. Do more for yourself
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Yes I'm interested. pls what is the duration of the course.
2yrs
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Drabrah(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Finishing school with first class, second class, third class or pass has nothing to do with life's success after school.

Have you heard that Timaya had 16 over 400 in jamb? But where is he now compared to some professor?

Life in the community is entirely a different ball game. Its now up to you to discover what you can do best while you are young.

this will be your tool for success. So, its not by third class. Do more for yourself
Guy u goofed.
Timaya might av made it even wt his 16/400 JAMB score. Buh, ask urself Ao many 'Timaya' do we av out There?
& pls don't tell me he's talented, cos there're 1111 multi talented pipu out there wu ain't getting 2 limelight.
Weytin Terry G sing wey I'm bcom Celeb?
It's c'monly said dat Bill Gates was a sch dropout b4 becoming world's richest, buh d'u know he goes abt telling kids 'I was only 4tunate to av made it as a dropout. U may not b as 4tunate as me if u try it'

3 Likes

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by otabuko(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
idu1:
Third class kwa
i dey tell you, some parents go disown you for coming home with 4/5...
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by DrSage(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
alfaododo:

Its not a rumour I watched it too. He made that statement in an interview on HiPTv. That's where. He also said he's first album was priced N450k
how do u knw he ez telling d truth?
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Tex42(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olamitisoji:
visit www.kwasu.edu.ng application is still on and they are in their third week of lecture. So tell the person to apply fast.
OK. Thanks bro!
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Isaac212: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please What is The difference between 2.2 Lower credit $ 3rd Class......kindly explain and give Me Their chances of Job.....thanks
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by AdorableJosh(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2015
ayooyee:
I'm from Ogbomoso too let talk ayooyee@yahoo.com
if you are on bbm add me 7A533645 if not can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by AdorableJosh(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2015
opedaydydx9:
am serving, in ogbomoso, orire lga to be precise

hope you're enjoying the place?
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
AdorableJosh:

hope you're enjoying the place?
dead zone, will be tru with service this week, I hope other corps members posted there can have balls like me....

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by AdorableJosh(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2015
opedaydydx9:
dead zone, will be tru with service this week, I hope other corps members posted there can have balls like me....

I'm serving in lokoja,batch a, just started and e don tire me
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2015
AdorableJosh:

I'm serving in lokoja,batch a, just started and e don tire me
so far ur in the city, ur wrong, though there are lots of potentials in the city where u cn make extra cash... If ur business oriented...
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by AdorableJosh(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2015
opedaydydx9:
so far ur in the city, ur wrong, though there are lots of potentials in the city where u cn make extra cash... If ur business oriented...

lokoja no be city oo, na town jare. But e go be sha
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by olatunji390(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Those with a third class degree can also find out universities that does degree or HND top programmes, this programme is designed for HND holders who want to stop the dichotomy of their certificates and bag a degree in less than two yrs and also third class degree holders that want to step up their degree to first class or 2:1. I know of kwasu they take 150000 for tuition and 15000 for form. I have someone who currently doing this programme.

Pls how can I get more info about the said about. Pls ur reply is lmportant. Thank u
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
olatunji390:

Pls how can I get more info about the said about. Pls ur reply is lmportant. Thank u
you should visit www.kwasu.edu.ng look for the top up degree icon and check the available courses they have.you need to apply fast oh cos they are in their third week of lecture. Its a 2yrs program
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Ibrochaka(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Olamitisoji:
bros i hav gone tru fountain university website bt cnt find d program there, pls cn u explain to me in detail on hw to apply for dis program at fountain university, d total cost, duration, thanks.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by Olamitisoji(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Ibrochaka:
bros i hav gone tru fountain university website bt cnt find d program there, pls cn u explain to me in detail on hw to apply for dis program at fountain university, d total cost, duration, thanks.
i only knw fountain university is doing the program, but dnt knw the full cost go thru www.kwasu.edu.ng for there own, its a two yr program and tuition for kwasu is 150k form is 15k just go amd check their site for top up degree program
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by dada01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

well said bro. but the only thing i envy about him is his wealth gotten from music, and we all know that its not all musicians that makes it, and not all who made sustained their riches.
my point here is every body have their goals to achieve. and the surest way to start pursuing your goal is to have an education, even children of the elires are getting educated talkless of a average nigerian.
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by giztzone(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
14 Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduate

-According to the Longman Advance Dictionary "Scholarship can be said to be an amount of money that is given to someone by an educational organization to help pay for their education". I remember when i was still in my first year as an Undergraduate how an organization that clams to assist student get scholarship finish my money without me getting even half scholarship, so be wise!!

Remember Hard Work Beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

-Tim Notke

And we are going to be listing some of the scholarship offers that will assist you in life and will help you build a career for yourself at your UNDERGRADUATE level. Feel free to always check back if their is any ongoing SCHOLARSHIP. Starting from the least of worth to the highest you can get.

Hillcity Foundation(ESP) Scholarship Offer.

Eligibility : To get this scholarship you must be an undergraduate, not just that, this scholarship is meant for students with financial challenges. Its for all level

Worth: N45,000-N50,000(It varies)

Scholarship Website

2. Nigeria Woman Association of Georgia(NWAG) Scholarship Offer.

Eligibility: This scholarship is just meant for women alone. NWAG selects a women from each state.

Worth: N50,000

Scholarship Website

3. Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) Scholarship Offer

Eligibility: These scholarship is just meant for the year one students(100level) only. There are not all the REQUIREMENT PLEASE NOTE

Worth: N75,000

Scholarship Website

4. NNPC/Addax Scholarship Award

Eligibility: These scholarship i just meant for those in 100Level only please those in more advanced levels are not permitted to apply. There are not all the REQUIREMENT PLEASE NOTE

Worth: N100,000

Scholarship Website

5. ABC Transport Scholarship Award

Eligibility: For year in year one only. There are not all the REQUIREMENT PLEASE NOTE

Scholarship Website

6. Nigeria Agip Oil Company Scholarship Award

Eligibility: Only those in 100level are to apply for this scholarship. There are not all the REQUIREMENT FOR this application.

Scholarship Website

7. Gani Fewhinmi Scholarship Award

Eligibility: Those with good academic performance are to apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Website

8. Federal Government Scholarship Award

Eligibility: You must be in 200,300 and 400level to apply for this scholarship offer and also you must have a good CGPA

Worth: N150,000

Scholarship Website

9. Total E&P Scholarship Award

Eligibility: This is just meant for those in 100 and 200level only.

Scholarship Website

10. Exxon/Mobil Scholarship Award

Eligibility: You must be in 200level to qualify for the application

Scholarship Website

11. NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Award

Eligibility: Must be a 200level student to qualify for application. And please note that their are other REQUIREMENT for this scholarship offer

Worth: 150,000

Scholarship Website

12. PTDF Scholarship Award

Eligibility: You must be in 200level to qualify for the application.

Scholarship Website

13.MTN Foundation Scholarship Award

Eligibility: Applicant must be in 200level and also must be proficient in his writing ability.

Worth: N200,000

Scholarship Website

14. NLNG Scholarship Award

Eligibility: Must be in 100level to qualify for the application. And also their are more REQUIREMENT for this Scholarship.

Worth: N300,000

Scholarship Website

Note the following

All the above listed Eligibility for the scholarship are not limited to what i have written, Thank you .
Every listed scholarship Update will be Published in this website, you are advised to always check back to see our latest post.
You are also advised to share this in with all your friends and family

Most of the scholarship offer listed above has past their closing date so stay tune for more update...
Please that you are FREE to add the non-listed on the comment box

Source: http://www.scholars.com.ng/2015/07/14-scholarship-opportunities-for.html

Scholars.com.ng wish you the very best

Like Our Page

Twitter

1 Like

Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by giztzone(m): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2015
We are glad to inform those candidate that wrote KWASU post UTME that the list of successful candidate is out. The underlisted candidates are successful in the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete Post-UTME Test and have been shortlisted to attend Admission Screening Exercise.

The candidates are expected to download and complete the screening form placed on the University’s website (www.kwasu.edu.ng)

>>Download KWASU 4th Batch List<<

Click Here to view First Admission List

NOTE: Both list can be view comfortably on pdf compatible device
Congratulation to all Successful Candidate!!!

Form More news on admission upadate visit http://www.scholars.com.ng

Source http://www.scholars.com.ng/2015/08/20152016-kwara-state-university-4th.html
Re: For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! by JARUSHUB: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
You should be interested in this if you have a 3rd class https://www.nairaland.com/2887327/dont-lose-hope-because-3rd#up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.