Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] (113434 Views)

Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa / Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
missdebs:
abeg who get pin mouth charger i wan go bonny

I get prick shey e go do?
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by stanisbaratheon: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
kidaberry:
To all those who ask this is where kida berry resides

Bonny Island

Stanisbaratheon resides there too but i think people are really hyping the Island. In my opinion there's nothing too special about the place.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
CSTR2:
You are dull.
If you weren't ,you'd know that person was a yoruba fool trying his hands at moronnic sarcasm.
Hey there! Take that back! What's your stress? He is Igbo, I've been having encounters with him severally.

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Vickerz well since u insist i must say it's more like d average area u see everyday apart from dat Nlng area though. Well,,like what a lady posted earlier most of the people that goes there went 4 business. NB Business is Business dnt ask me d type lol

lol, business ! ‘
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by babadem2much(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
truely Bonny island is bautiful am there right now.

but op why u no snap those ANGALA now. coal beach coconut estate n u know na
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
vickerz:

pls how d place, i heard its full of prostitutes, pls tell me more abt d place !
Negative people always wish to hear negative things...na wa o. I assume you've not heard that Bonny has constant power supply more than any other place in Naija

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Felixsun20:
Negative people always wish to hear negative things...na wa o. I assume you've not heard that Bonny has constant power supply more than any other place in Naija

come to omu aran in kwara state! we have 23 hrs power supply

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by stanisbaratheon: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
anibi9674:
if dis picture no b scam make my head burst. mind u am a full tym bonny boy.

hehehehe tell them OO
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Esdb3: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lies! The gas plant for one is an american gas plant.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
vickerz:

come to omu aran in kwara state! we have 23 hrs power supply
Lol...that Omu Aran can't even compete with Eket in Akwa Ibom State. You've not been to Bonny, so rest your case. When your destiny leads you there, you'll testify to it's beauty.

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
This shows you how beautiful many parts of Nigeria can be if it was run by Whites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Imokha(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Codedrock:

SOURCE: T.I.N MAGAZINE
www.takemetonaija.com

Cc: Obinoscopy
my first visit to this town was an adventure,taveling on the sea with a speed boat for over an hour from PH
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is what black people give you:

https://www.nairaland.com/2409403/trip-aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by virtuousMe(f): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op misleding people since 1914. Does every one in bonny leave in NLNG RA? You just posted pictures of IA and RA. Why didn't you put pictures of orosikiri, ayanbor, all those zink houses area? Come to abalamabie road and see flood.

2 Likes

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by bitingcool: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
footreja:
We Igbos developed it like Lagos. cool

What a dumb thing to say.

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by stpat1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
richidinho:
I worked with Daewoo for 2yrs +
Before Yaradua stopped the construction of Train 7 in 2007

The only beautiful place in Bonny is the NLNG and the beach

But uninterrupted power supply 24/7 x 366days

High Cost of living

One hour speedboat drive from PH

My brother I just laughed when I saw this thread and how peeps are dreaming of bonny as if its a paradise.

I am presently in bonny and have been visiting here for abt 5 yrs. The only beautiful place n bonny is if you have access to NLNG and the Shell yard. OK the beach too is OK.

2 Likes

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Imokha(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
my first visit to this town was an adventure,taveling on the sea with a speed boat for over an hour from PH,but life there is expensive,not as beautiful as exagerated except for SHELL and LNG R.A
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by titoetal(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
All of Una wey dey shout, I wan go Bonny Island now, when you enter flying boat and the engine come off for center of sea, be strong o. Or when you reach Peterside come meet powerful sea wave, no begin shout, Jesus! Jesus!! O.
Indeed, it's a beautiful place to be but you must not be afraid of a 1 hour water transportation to the Island. It's one of the towns you do not need to iron your clothes ahead because of power failure. Bonny Island, I suppose is the first place pre-paid meters was introduced in Nigeria. I met it being used when I arrived the town in 2004.
Please go and have your experience.

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by richidinho(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
stpat1:

My brother I just laughed when I saw this thread and how peeps are dreaming of bonny as if its a paradise.

I am presently in bonny and have been visiting here for abt 5 yrs. The only beautiful place n bonny is if you have access to NLNG and the Shell yard. OK the beach too is OK.

Dnt mind them jare
Pls what's going on there now
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by kidaberry(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
LOUIS6:

You mean it?.... dat means we both live in d same neighbourhood...

Yup
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Codedrock:

www.takemetonaija.com

where are the stunning pictures? all i could see are refinery pictures and a golf course

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by LOUIS6(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Trustworthiness: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
drlawizle:
I just need to know if dem dey sell land for dia.

The bonny people don't sell land to foreigners. But if you need a land, you must marry their daughter. The daughter's name will be on the receipt given to you as the owner of the land not you.

Moreover, the pictures posted by the OP are NLNG facilities. Where you have so many lights on is the plant area call IA (Industrial Area). Where the buildings are is the Residential Area (RA). Where those ladies are is the RA golf course.

Inside the main town, finima and bonny town, is not different from getto area. Always flooded when rain falls.

The only beautiful thing about bonny island is the 24/7 light supplied by NLNG and Shell to the Island.

House is very expensive. A self contained apartment goes for 120k to 180k.

Bonny Island could have been a better place for tourist visit if the people are people with vision.

The local government collect lots of money from NLNG but nothing to show for it in their town. Expecting NLNG to do everything for them.

3 Likes

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
love 2 be dia
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by mkoabiola: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bonny island is over rated
D high cost of living is another headache
Bonny island can b compared to brass in Bayelsa state.
In brasss dere is 24/7 power supply,
Shell provides electric power to d community,

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by delishpot: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na only rig photo I see there o. Show me picture of bpnny town. The streets and schools.

2 Likes

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by stpat1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
mkoabiola:
Bonny island is over rated
D high cost of living is another headache
Bonny island can b compared to brass in Bayelsa state.
In brasss dere is 24/7 power supply,
Shell provides electric power to d community,

My guy, when you reach brass last? No more 24/7 light in brass o, in fact they now ration the light sef.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
dats d nlng plant at night,den d last pics is d golf club whre u can get gooood pizzza, grin
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by bummyla(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Looks Beautiful! I Hope To Visit There Someday!

http://www.bummyla.com

Codedrock:

www.takemetonaija.com

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by jidejide2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
I servrd my youth core here on this island 2010/20015 I work on burukiri and live in bonny. Am proud of this great nation. We. Shall. Make it
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Trustworthiness:

The bonny people don't sell land to foreigners. But if you need a land, you must marry their daughter. The daughter's name will be on the receipt given to you as the owner of the land not you.

Moreover, the pictures posted by the OP are NLNG facilities. Where you have so many lights on is the plant area call IA (Industrial Area). Where the buildings are is the Residential Area (RA). Where those ladies are is the RA golf course.

Inside the main town, finima and bonny town, is not different from getto area. Always flooded when rain falls.

The only beautiful thing about bonny island is the 24/7 light supplied by NLNG and Shell to the Island.

House is very expensive. A self contained apartment goes for 120k to 180k.

Bonny Island could have been a better place for tourist visit if the people are people with vision.

The local government collect lots of money from NLNG but nothing to show for it in their town. Expecting NLNG to do everything for them.

The land dat they'll sell to me in their daughters' name...is it the same land that's always flooeed when rain falls and is it d same flooeed area dat a self contained goes for 120k p.a?
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Raxxye(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2015
kidaberry:
To all those who ask this is where kida berry resides

Bonny Island
Really? Finima or Bonny?
Raxxye resides here too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.