Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (154623 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Dygeasy:
Child allowance till the end of the year denied.

Bye.

Shut the door behind you! sad angry
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ekiloui(f): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
daresma93:

fu**ck u, continue to live in self denial all i care cos u think tomfrench won fair and square, Nljega is biased if he think he is not let him provide all the criteria he used in this show of shame called contest to declare tomfrench winner cos i know agarawu23 garnered more vote than the winner

The thread is still open

Simply prove your point!

Count all the votes the two garnered with cc NLjega tagged on them and then come here with your accusations rather than ranting with baseless arguements.

You're just bitter.

Fyi I went through the threads I didn't count but I know agarawu had a very clear early lead which I later saw tom overtake, it became apparent even to a blind goat that tom would win.

If u have any reservations simply come with concrete evidence or zip it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by demmy0325(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you threatening me?

What have I got to do with whatever you are complaining of?

Do I look like one of the organisers?

Please,,take time o.
.. if Ur clean.. You shudnt feel threatened.. And i aint even threatening you.... undecided.. Like i said.. I wont waste ma time over spilled milk anymre....
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naijaboiy: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Emyben:

grin cheesy This one wey u no send anybody this night. lol. #fire4fire grin
I experienced worse during the time I won remember?

And I was not able to defend myself because of the pressure.

I won't let it happen this time bro.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Emyben(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Agarawu23, congrats too. It aint easy, you fought a good fight.

Sosiqdude... My Anambra brother smiley You really tried. Age likely was ya barrier. I admire ya bravery. Making the top five aint a small feat.

Jarizod... Congrats too. Aint easy.. Ur a winner too
Lekinz.... A good fight from you. U surely a winner too

Congrats y'all. Emyben thumb is stretched up for y'guys. #thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
ivyy:

Shut the door behind you! sad angry
Okay bae. Just kidding

*goes down on knees

I'm so sorry
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
I want to specially thank all of you who believed in Tomfrench, voted and supported him from the beginning of this contest to this very end, your dogged support really paid off...
Iam very grateful and cant stop thanking you wonderful set of e-family.
There was no way i could have achieved this alone, you guys believed and did it for me. May God bless you and do wonderful thingz for you too. Wish i can mention you all here but that wick Antispambot wont allow me do so.
#naGODWIN

Ehen, now that we are done with business lets catch some fun..
Please you all should bring out your Champagne glasses lets POP something to celebrate our VICTORY!!!

Lord Kr0ne and Chief Lagunna1... You guys rock, abeg make una come sidon for the 2 VVIP seat wey dey for front, na una be Masters of the Day cool
Much respect sirs.. Phoenix rulez

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naijaboiy: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. if Ur clean.. You shudnt feel threatened.. And i aint even threatening you.... undecided.. Like i said.. I wont waste ma time over spilled milk anymre....
Clean?

Why do I have to prove anything to you?

Just stop typing trash that's all.

If you are not happy with the out come you can unfollow and go to other threads. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by gabazin080(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
But wait o Nairalanders, which day mr Nairaland go resume office and how much be him salary and allowance, maybe I will contest year but if no payment then all dis sh1t na #IRANU & #ABASHA
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by iamkingzlee(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
ekiloui:
The way I'm so happy tomfrench toh fresh won, u go think sey na Mr. Nigeria

And to these my guys y'all were great!

Sosiqdude my very cute smallie
Iamkingzlee another cutey
Lekinz my late discovery

Congrats to Agarawu, u gave a good fight but Tom just had to win
Thank you mamasita cool your support was Topnotch and no matter how hard I try I can't repay your efforts. But, God will, Definately!!! Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by demmy0325(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Clean?

Why do I have to prove anything to you?

Just stop typing trash that's all.

If you are not happy with the out come you can unfollow and go to other threads. undecided
... undecided.. Am sure u saw the part where i said i cnt waste ma time over spilled milk anymre... *unfollows thread..*
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Emyben(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I experienced worse during the time I won remember?

And I was not able to defend myself because of the pressure.

I won't let it happen this time bro.

Hahaha... I pretty remember bruh. The naijaboiy vs kul'boy rivalry was something else. HahaHaha grin

Brought a whole new dimension to #bashing and insults on nairaland. An episode worth forgetting... lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
sad congrates tomfrenchkiss

Jarizod I fear ur response when dygeasy/nljega announced d winner. So na wastage u count disangry
Dont misunderstand me bruh

I meant the way he was taking time and all that

Sorry for getting u confused

U be my padi na wink
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Can peeps please stop making this feel like a tribal stuff,with their various tribal language messages...

For earth sakes
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Emyben:

Hahaha... I pretty remember bruh. The naijaboiy vs kul'boy rivalry was something else. HahaHaha grin

Brought a whole new dimension to #bashing and insults on nairaland. An episode worth forgetting... lol cheesy
I remember that time bro

Was fun tho grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Akposy:

I tought u r a church boy.....hmmm
I am cheesy

But I also like good things wink

How things na

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
ekiloui:

The thread is still open

Simply prove your point!

Count all the votes the two garnered with cc NLjega tagged on them and then come here with your accusations rather than ranting with baseless arguements.

You're just bitter.

Fyi I went through the threads I didn't count but I know agarawu had a very clear early lead which I later saw tom overtake, it became apparent even to a blind goat that tom would win.

If u have any reservations simply come with concrete evidence or zip it!
and how sure are that those that vote tomfrench has over 100 post and he has not stayed up to the mandatory 6 month on nairaland
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by joseph1832(m): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Dygeasy:
His Votes were definitely not counted.

We didn't make any rules regarding participation. The main determinant for participation is verification. Once verification is checked, you're good to participate.

Voters don't send in photos, how do we then verify the voters? Hence the emboldened part of your post.
Really? Wow! This is the first time I'm hearing that one can partake in a voting contest and his/her votes where not counted because he isn't eligible to vote and still has the right to contest and be voted for!.

This is outrightly funny!.

I guess the Mr Romanceland contest is E pluribus unum. Anyway thanks...

Midolian when you see this mention I hope it will make you laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by nigerianium: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:
If a man is being celebrated by geniuses, we applaud, but if he's been celebrated by fools, then I must ask, "who do you think is a fool, the fool or the person celebrating the fool?".

I raised objections during the Miss Nairaland contest because a bulk of the contestants were bimbos - featherbrained nitwits - and it was justifiable judging from their flippant and unintelligent comments.

Apart from one or two guys, the contestants of this edition of Mr. Nairaland contest are smart - again judging from their comments. This isn't about male chauvinism - it's a fact.

Compare the responses on the FIRST PAGES of the final 5 contestants of Mr. and Miss Nairaland contest thread and the difference is clear.

I understand you point about the longetivity of a moniker being a necessary criterion.

As long as the CONTESTANTS are intelligent and the judges remain unbiased then I am good with it.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Dygeasy:
Okay bae. Just kidding

*goes down on knees

I'm so sorry

embarassed gimme some days to rethink this cry
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Really? Wow! This is the first time I'm hearing that one can partake in a voting contest and his/her votes where not counted because he isn't eligible to vote and still has the right to contest and be voted for!.

You're welcome.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Emyben(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
But wait o Nairalanders, which day mr Nairaland go resume office and how much be him salary and allowance, maybe I will contest year but if no payment then all dis sh1t na #IRANU & #ABASHA

There is a taxi cab that i called down now. Take your left just beside the cemetary near that road. Enter that cab and zoom off this thread. Cab fare already paid.

Be fast before we change our mind.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2015
ivyy:

embarassed gimme some days to rethink this cry
Thanks sweet. I'll be waiting smiley
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2015
dechandel:
Dygeasy?? Of all the words to classify me with? Durosoke!! grin

Mizmycoli?? Kachisbarbie don born o grin grin
Need i remind you how lovely you both are??

Ivyy and DaveP? I've got nothing but lots of love for you guys kiss kiss

Friedplantain?? Where the hell did you go to with that wrinkled whatsapp smiley? grin

Teeo? You are cool tongue grin

Sexkillz A.K.A fast and furious grin. Wherever you are, i miss una wella for that group.. Lol.

Congratulations to Tomfrench
Agarawu23
Lekinz[/]
[b]Sosiqdude

Jarizod
You guys are all winners..

And to Flow1759 it was really painful you didnt make it, and why did you stop writing btw? You and MaziOmenuko were the bomb and haram that year!! Ohh and Repogirl..
And Glowingscenes.. Lol.. E don do.

And to those Orubebes that sent me mails, you all are fun aswear grin

Rants over!! Goodnight Nairalanders..

Kingtom and Liability grin
I missed you two!! grin grin
Hello dear we havent met wink

Officially cool
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

Congrats Jarizod..

You're a winner too smiley
thanx sweerie kiss

For everything
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2015
softvio:
Thumbs up tu Jarizod n Lekinz u guys are great, but next tyme when u wanna do thiz start ur campaigne earlia.. Ur publicist wasnt enuf tu compare with agarawu self
yes boss.. I will surely do this one more time

With the backing of KelvinGraphics Naijaboiy Agarawu23 Scentmarlc KingTom speakdatruth and my crew

But its definitely NOT anytime soon wink

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2015
inimitkel:
Congrats to the Mr & Miss NL & RunnerUps

TOMFRENCH TOHPAHZ
Agarawu23 Twaci
Lekinz SubbieD
Sosiqdude Sandrahnaub
Jarizod Mzlaurel

Of which a pair or more go hand in hand wink

shocked
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=18pt]GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEST CAMPAIGN MANAGER IN THE HISTORY OF NAIRALAND BEAUTY CONTEST.. cheesy

KELVINGRAPHICS coolcoolcool[/size]

He has bagged 3trophies so far.

1miss NL trophy -- Jennimma

2Mr.NL trophies -- Naijaboiy and tomfrench.

For those of you who will be needing his services in subsequent contests. You have to call me first. cheesytongue

I'm now his manager.

gringringringrin
Lol
Manager manager
U dey count scores too??cheesy

Abeg ooo... #NairalanderzDECIDES
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by pbs4real(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2015
ivyy:

*rolls eyes* >:
Served you the papers long ago
Accept ur fate n move on grin
chai! Women,u serv'd him papers cos we have a new mr NL ryt tongue
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MeekMeshack(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:

Midolian when you see this mention I hope it will make you laugh. grin

its cool though, can you even imagine i know nothing about this, seriously have been on nairaland, but really didn't know about this contest of a thing.

I guess maybe next contest i might understand the full language in it....
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by nigerianium: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
kevinberry:
Can peeps please stop making this feel like a tribal stuff,with their various tribal language messages...

For earth sakes

The Igbos are basically on Tom's side and the Yorubas more on Agarawu's side.

The politics section's tribal warlords are here.

I am Ibibio so I'd watch them hurl their invectives...while I seep from a bottle of soft drink of course.smiley

Petty tribal dimwits!undecided
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
bueze046:
First I thank the Almighty God for making this night possible for us to gather here.

I really respect this guys that contested ,is not easy for real cause it is a big challenge for someone to contest in such pageant

Agarawu23 I respect you boss

Lekinz I swear na you fine pass

Sosiqdude hmmm kul dude

Jarizod I for woo you if you be woman

And to you Tom French....hmmmm what's on your mind....fresh boi?...nah you no fresh pass me...BIG CONGRATs!!!!!!! to you bros...I jealous you shaa...na you go campaign for me next year...lmfao
thanx sir

But u be d finest oo

If U be woman ehn, na to hmmm u Remain cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (112)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.