Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife (1187 Views)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by Naijabash(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2015
See big whahala ....One woman's meat they say is another woman's poison.......Nawaoo

>>>There was laughter at the Sharia Court, Samaru, Gusau, Zamfara State, during the week, when a housewife, Aisha Dannupawa, asked the court to dissolve her one-week marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not bear the size of his p€n!s.
When the case came up, according to Tribune, the woman told the court that she married her husband after her first marriage failed.

The mother of three revealed that before she packed into her husband’s house, as the tradition
demanded, she was invited into his parents house.

She told the court that “when he came, we had $ex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the $*x, it turned out to be something else because his p*n!s was too big,” she told the court.

She also told the court that after the experience, she took some medication, which was given to her by her mother.

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she added.

According to her ....READ MORE BELOW.

http://naijabizcom.com/2015/03/01/just-cant-cope-with-his-big-manh00d-please-dissolve-our-marriage-wife-tells-court/

Re: Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by nerodenero: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2015
A mother of three, yet she couldn't contain his joystick grin grin. That joystick will pass for that of a horse then grin grin grin
Re: Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Know your size... If u hav bigg ass, date guys wit huge dicks, but if u hav small tiny ass, date guys wit average dicks
Re: Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2015
old story!!
Re: Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by Boy101(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Funny as it may seem, this is the plight of many women and sometimes in reverse.
Re: Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by charlove(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Old but hilarious story grin
Re: Omg.."just Can’t Cope With His Big Manh00d,please Dissolve Our Marriage''-wife by charlove(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2015
nerodenero:
A mother of three, yet she couldn't contain his joystick grin grin. That joystick will pass for that of a horse then grin grin grin

Lol....she don see better joystick in the neighborhood...talk about baba lasisi's own grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here / Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.