Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here (1186 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here by dozie82: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello my pretty ladies especially those living near me here in Abuja. If you haven't had orgasm before while having sex and you don't know what it feels like. Give me a call today, invite me over and together we will go for std test then we will embark on a 2hours journey of sexual pleasure and I promise you... You will have 2-4 orgasms and you will then understand how it feels. I bet you, you will want me more and more just call this number 08025812225 or email getorgasmnow@yahoo.com
Re: If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here by equlibrium(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2015
dozie82:
Hello my pretty ladies especially those living near me here in Abuja. If you haven't had orgasm before while having sex and you don't know what it feels like. Give me a call today, invite me over and together we will go for std test then we will embark on a 2hours journey of sexual pleasure and I promise you... You will have 2-4 orgasms and you will then understand how it feels. I bet you, you will want me more and more just call this number 08025812225 or email getorgasmnow@yahoo.com
Paste your cv 1st lets see...
How can the ladies trust you to do what you say you can do?
Where your cv jor

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here by jackyraw09: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2015
bro do u do GAY's too. i need serious kpanshing for my virgin asshole. if yes, how much u go pay cool
Re: If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here by cornoil(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Gigolo? Ok. It's a job too.
Re: If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here by vickylala239: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2015
dozie82:

Yeah!!!!

Congi Na bad tin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Guy Gat Lots Of SWAG!!! / If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? / The Bitter Truth About Our Salary!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.