Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? (3971 Views)

Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) / HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
If I can help my husband wash his boxers...why can't he help me wash my thongs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by Alezy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
difficult to answer grin grin grin
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by blacq2009(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
No, I can't.
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by godoluwa(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
Now, this is a man talking. From your words I can tell you have a lot of experience in life. Leave all those small boys talking when they come of age they will understand better, they still stay with thier parents & have not gotten much experience about life or they are just naturally wicked.
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by godoluwa(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
if shes sick, I will gladly wash her undies. theres no big deal washing ur wife undies. thats one of the best ways to show her love. I wished we(both male/female) all understand the true definition of LOVE
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
funny you...
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2015
godoluwa:
if shes sick, I will gladly wash her undies. theres no big deal washing ur wife undies. thats one of the best ways to show her love. I wished we(both male/female) all understand the true definition of LOVE
hmmmm
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
pics of ur thongs lady shocked shocked
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by legallyblonde(f): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
just here spreading my mat,sipping my orijin n watching some niccurs claiming to nvr do it fortheir wives when they do it for their gfs!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
legallyblonde:
just here spreading my mat,sipping my orijin n watching some niccurs claiming to nvr do it fortheir wives when they do it for their gfs!! cheesy cheesy
hahaha...spread ur mat well n watch the drama
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
mekzyjoe:

pics of ur thongs lady shocked shocked
na wa for u oh
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Can a true naija guy do dat for love?
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

When you get married, you will redefine weakness!
You will know there is a difference btw a girlfriend and a wife!

You will know that sometimes you will wash your families clothes- all of them. You will clean your child's poo and do many menial stuffs and that will not make you less of a man!

My dad washed my mum's clothes, especially her nursing uniform for many years! He wouldn't allow any other person do that unless he was out of town YET my dad is absolutely in charge of the home even after we have all left the house!

Washing your wife's undies doesn't reduce you!
Men like you are easy to fall into slavery for women.

When you have money you won't do all these crap you post here thinking you are making point.

Only a poor man and if the woman is controlling him will do this.

Wise up!

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by peedeeasobie(m): 3:57am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

When you have money you won't do all these crap you post here thinking you are making point.

Wise up!

Mr. Rich man keep believing ur fables!

I can guess you are not more 24 years old, when you are more mature come back and state your opinion again!

you think marriage is that "I take no shit" thing you do with your girlfriend!

Grow up!
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by Truckpusher(m): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2015
What's the big deal there?
people are eating puccies some dumb fellows are asking if they can wash undies for their wives - Some of these kids need some manual reset before logging on to the internet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by Truckpusher(m): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Wise up!
You deserve to be beaten to death with a hammer for being so dumb.
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by anigbajumo(m): 4:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Naa waa ooo......my dad wey no dey around na him go dy look around 4undies to wash?av neva seen my dad doin dat nd I can NEVA do dat shit!!!abeg which LOV is dat?.....I swear dat ez totally nonsense!

I fink my mum wnt b happy if she see me doin dat shit.....
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You deserve to be castrated with this statement for being so stüpid.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Mr. Rich man keep believing ur fables!

I can guess you are not more 24 years old, when you are more mature come back and state your opinion again!

you think marriage is that "I take no shit" thing you do with your girlfriend!

Grow up!
I am older than your elder brother.

If you do it, i can't do it okay?
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by peedeeasobie(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Elder Broda, did I ask you to do it? Did I mention you?
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by peedeeasobie(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Why do you have to talk about age at the first place?
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by peedeeasobie(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

You mentioned me.
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by peedeeasobie(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

And why did you have to talk about money?
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Lolz nt sure I can allow ma hubby do such
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by MrBasketball: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

And why did you have to talk about money?

I talked about money, because when you have it all you won't do all what you posted, base on your comment.
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
hammer...lol...u are wicked oh
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by presh247(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz nt sure I can allow ma hubby do such
hmmm...a good wife#winks
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by Mzdivacious(f): 4:07am On Jul 02, 2015
pasqal09:

So you're saying you expect ur husband to wash your undies? And you'll actually feel comfortable with it?

THE END IS NEAR..........
what's wrong with boys of today...a wife who cooks cleans n takes care of u.ull be looking at her sick or incapacitated n u can't do that much for her when she isn't strong enof.nawa o

what realdee44 keeps saying "when u come of age u will understand" isn't an insult.its true cos y'all definitely won't be talking like this ten years from now
Re: Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? by Mzdivacious(f): 4:13am On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:

Wise up!
so only a poor man wud clean his child's poohis flesh n blood!that's crap n slavery to u?!
oh mehn Nigeria is over
as someone says "u are still young. when u come of age u will understand"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! / Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.