Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (51386 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Pupils Write On Blocks In A Classroom In FCT Abuja / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Otondo I hail oh! This is normal in some part of the north na,my pupils did same too when I taught in the barracks. I think it should be the fault of the ES in the LGA.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by maizube: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:
So Kwankwashiooo has students sitting on the bare floor in school and yet he spent billions in building flyover bridge that still collapsed and killed people plus a private university?

Anyway, it's Kano...boko haram state. Please I want to see pictures of classrooms in Daura.
Kwankwaso has not to be blaim here because, it is a barrack sch managed by fed ministry of defence.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by azimibraun: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2015
You are showing your faces. It ws in the north corpers were killed in 2011. You may have done this in good faith and could be misunderstood for moking the north and in extension Islam becouse they re majority muslims and the pray on the floor, do their Kornic studies on the floor and my see nothing wrong in what you think is wrong. Be wise, use your head, just serve and go.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by ModiKen(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
So u took a classie.

As a corper you've gotta raise funds to seat that class as part of your community devp. Don't ask me how undecided

Why should he do that....community developmemt my foot?

Is it his prerogative as a youth corper? Is that what he was sent to do there; to raise funds for buying of chairs and table for students, while corrupt officials loot d state and federal money which shld hv been used for that purpose?

You should be lamenting d pitiful situation of those kids and calling on the Federal and Kano state govts respectively to live up to their reponsibilities.

He did the right thing; bringing this mess to the knowledge of the public.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.