Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (51387 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Pupils Write On Blocks In A Classroom In FCT Abuja / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Okeikpu:
It's normal in Awusaland.... Op were u surprise, what the difference between dem n namas? Don't 4get dat Buhari ur so called president ws trained n brought up dat way.. nd then ain't noffing like skul uniform smiley unclad tuff.....

I did my NYSC in the South East.

Many schools in the rural areas are poorly equipped like that Hausa school.And they do not have enough teachers.(NYSC literally supplies teachers to the rural schools).

The problem is that your state governments run too many schools. For that....I blame Gowon....who took over mission schools, built a lot more....and forgot that when you take on burdens....you better have the means to sustain them.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2015
These people will not talk to their governors to build them proper schools, what they will jump on is Biafra related issues everywhere.

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Spells(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2015
They are lotta of classes like this all over naija....it ain't sumtin new
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Eureka123(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What good has he done when he has made himself known to the world ? Sit donw there and pretend you don't know how the average almajiri react when they hear this type of news.

He exposed himself for what virtually exist in every part of the country. So what exactly is the big deal here that warranted him exposing his identity ? He could have atleast hide his identity . Darn it !

You may be right about that part regarding being discrete. He shared something with us, but it doesn't mean he may not put some measures into action. Did you see how many of us here provided suggestions about possible remedies?? That's what wisdom of crowds is all about.

Your observation was crucial and important, a more subtle approach would have been better, not questioning his intentions. smiley
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Normality:
These people will not talk to their governors to build them proper schools, what they will jump on is Biafra related issues everywhere.

Many of the schools in rural Biafra are just as bad too.(as are many rural parts of greater Nigeria...and the cities).

The problem is your govt runs too many schools....and you Nigerians expect to go to them for free.

Why are private schools better than public schools...Because if you pay high class fees....you get high class education.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Kx:
Even wooden benches would do

In the words of nnamdi KANU of radio Biafra, what exactly is the problem with a black man's brain to allow this gross injustice, wickedness and lack of basic amenities to go unchecked while leaders steal public fund in humongous proportions?

The black man! I don't like talking about him!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Aitee1: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
that shows my village then was thicker... ... . Dutse zone

Sorry about that, i was in hadejia, the town was a bit okay except the harsh weather till tthe crises set in and I experienced the violent nature of those people that left trauma in me till date.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by anonimi: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Joenyam:
Why not propose furniture provision as a personal CDS, u may bag a national award oh

Why should he encourage the governor to EMBEZZLE the people's money by taking your advice

You want turn the corper to mumu abi?
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by bajosky: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
The classrooms do serve dual function .

1. Mosque fellowship center.
2. ........Typing / over to pmb to show us a pic of his 250 cows classroom in DAUra.

for the op give us a pixs of your CDS meeting make we confirm say una never join the ABOKI brotherhood !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by grandstar(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
Olryt seen it... Lemme now take U to Jigawa a worse state

And the ex -governor is accused of enriching himself and children with over 10billion

That alone will build enough structures for all the pupils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by poseidon12: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

This guy wanted to look like a hero but didn't consider his own security. You are Ibo, you went to hausaland to snap a pciture ? shocked shocked

You put your name and your selfie shocked shocked this is how corpers were killed in Bauchi because they snapped the pictures of underaged voters. If you survive this, don't try it next time.

This type of school exist almost in every states in Nigeria so playing hero as if it exist only in Kano is not only hypocritic but also stupid.

Don't be a coward. We will all die eventually. The condition is bad everywhere. He is doing his little bit to turn things around. Do your own. You can also show us how bad things are where you reside. If the government and the elite feel embarrassed enough, they should do something about it.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Ahamid5039: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
This is a typical lie, for the whole of kano state there is not a single Govt. School that has this Uniform. God will punish 100 times
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by gafman15: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
wet in b my own
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2015
I
sagr:
Na em u come use d opportunity take a selfie(classfie) to show us ur ugly nose..issoukay continou..pls help dem use ur allawee buy chairs for the classrooms..dats a gap u need to fill as part of ur contribution to d nation..u can do a community development project by donating chairs to d said skul as part of ur CDS..
lol...but seriously. I dont think those kids want chairs. They will just use it for fire wood
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by zekki: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:
Source :http://streetgist.com/omg-you-need-to-see-this-photos-from-a-classroom-in-kano-state/

U can write Universal Basic Education Commission on this. I sure u action will be taking as soon as possible.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by anonimi: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The problem is your govt runs too many schools....and you Nigerians expect to go to them for free.

Why are private schools better than public schools...Because if you pay high class fees....you get high class education.

The problem is not the CORRUPTION by the governors & LGA officials shocked

Over 95% of Britons go to government schools and our people are going there to be voluntary slaves!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by anonimi: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
zekki:
U can write Universal Basic Education Commission on this. I sure u action will be taking as soon as possible.

Why write to UBEC sir
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by phreakabit(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Future Kaliban them
Na the training ground be this.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by tutusaint(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/omg-you-need-to-see-this-photos-from-a-classroom-in-kano-state/

So this school is still as it is.
I was on same chool some years back
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by petermichaels(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Dey are used to ground sitting na. Most of dem wil opt. 4d ground instead of a chair. Its part of dia lyf,if u ask me.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by poseidon12: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
otizs:
stop noise joor! If this happens in your school, not entire kano state schools!

The caption is about a school in Kano State, not the entire Kano State schools. Or are you ok with such condition in that school? Will you be happy to send your kid to that school? Remember that the governor Kwankwaso even spent billions of Naira building a school in Niger Republic.
People really get the leadership they deserve.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Joenyam(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2015
\
anonimi:

Why should he encourage the governor to EMBEZZLE the people's money by taking your advice

You want turn the corper to mumu abi?
And who says he is doing so to encourage looting?
undecided
Personal CDS is just taking note of needs around the community and trying to help, by meeting the bigwigs to support the course. Or now that the pupils are sitting on the floor to learn, is it U that will provide the amunities?
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Fidecoo(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Oga na my sec Skul u just blow their lead open so ooo!. I passed out 4rm there. "CANDY 2002".
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by grandstar(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Many of the schools in rural Biafra are just as bad too.(as are many rural parts of greater Nigeria...and the cities).

With free education, you have an explosion in admissions and an implosion in quality.

What government should do is to provide qualitative free education for 4 years and then full or subsidised payments for the rest.

The products from these will be able to read fluently like my niece when she was 6years.

This is much better than many SSS 3 pupils enjoying lamentable education

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by godunia(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Things have really degenerated in Nigeria,I attended this same school years back in d 90s n it was good. May God come to d aid of the ordinary Nigerians even d private schools only have fine classrooms but d teachers are not teachers,whitewashed grave.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Crocz(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
I can't believe this...I was at ADSS Bukavu barracks 2013 and all of the classes had chairs, those two persons joined chair and table...so what happened to them?

I think people need to find out stuff more before painting it black!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by blackprowler: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2015
UnknownT:
This guy don buy job, and he has to tell us his name and show his face? Wait till the Army officer incharge of the school hears/sees this news, with NYSC support you will be sanctioned

Yea, maybe you're right. Any wonder why we're a backward society, country and people? NIGERIA IS NOT WILLING TO DEVELOP!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by darepoju(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2015
money121:
I think is Arabic class
so the students need to sit on ground...
And that is part of sunnah...
Allahu Akbar..
proudly muslim
wat is dis goat saying...
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by finemind(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2015
menesheh:
Maybe it is a federal high school, GEJ didn't provide seats for them.

I wonder why northern part of Nigeria should be this backwards in all sphere of human development. Instead of laying blame to their past and present governors, they resorted in pointing GEJ as their problems.

You are not from Northern Nigeria, yet you write some of the most horrible English I have ever read. Wonder what would have happened if you were actually from Northern Nigeria...... SMH
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by anonimi: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Joenyam:
\
And who says he is doing so to encourage looting?
undecided
Personal CDS is just taking note of needs around the community and trying to help, by meeting the bigwigs to support the course. Or now that the pupils are sitting on the floor to learn, is it U that will provide the amunities?

Nor be only amunities. I go even provide ammunitions. grin

He can draw attention of the local LGA authorities to their constitutional RESPONSIBILITY to the school.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by zekki: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
anonimi:

Why write to UBEC sir
I blv they can help through SUBEB
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Eureka123:

You may be right about that part regarding being discrete. He shared something with us, but it doesn't mean he may not put some measures into action. Did you see how many of us here provided suggestions about possible remedies?? That's what wisdom of crowds is all about.

Your observation was crucial and important, a more subtle approach would have been better, not questioning his intentions. smiley

I wasn't judgmental but only concerned about his security. If I had to do this kind of stuff, I would build a good alibi for myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.