Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (51390 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Pupils Write On Blocks In A Classroom In FCT Abuja / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by AMvanquish: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2015
omaji53jeremiah:
this is typical of Kano state government schools so appalling.

Go and find out who runs the school b4 coming here to type what you dnt know..
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Its a Nigeria Army school. Don't abuse Kwankwaso.

Even if it is an army school, why can't he at least take pity on the plight of those students. Must he wait for the army to equip the school? What will it cost to contract a carpenter to construct a four seater wooden bench with a table? He is heartless! I once watched him being interviewed during the campaign period about his so-called achievements in his tenure where he was shamelessly defending himself about building a world-class secondary school in Niger Republic and yet he allows people's children in his state to suffer like this. If boko haram gets hold of pictures like this, they can use it as a smear campaign and brainwash this kids into thinking that going to school is a waste of time and a sin as they erroneously put it. The students who I believe suffer harsh punishments from the soldiers there (it's an army school and I know how they discipline students there) with this kind of sorry condition of learning will digest all what the insurgents say and then take up arms and fight against the society which they believe is cruel to them.

If we say we want to fight boko haram and terrorism, we need to nip the causes right from the bud. But oh well, the northerners do not and can never have the brain to think correctly! People who eat Ram to break their forceful fasting will exhibit Sheepish character. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by katoto: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2015
I finished in that school.Everyone had a seat n a chair then.How did it degenerate to this level?The school is partly managed by d state govt n d army.SMH
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Ghost01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Another day....another funding of education thread.

Look.....the government runs too many schools....and funding all those schools is not going to be easy....especially as the money from oil is falling. (We are even now selling at discount. Ouch.).

If you want to see an end to students sitting on the floor....either states like Kano privatize the schools, increase school fees (yes...what's wrong with paying N35000 per annum....if your kids get to sit on proper chairs and desks?!)......or privatize the universities and divert funds to primary and secondary schools.....or call the Islamic and Christian missionaries.

Or the Northern state governors organizes Muslims and Christians to do special prayer.....that God raises the price of Brent Crude to $140 per barrel. grin
If a resource-challenged state like Ekiti can fund it's free-education schools "satisfactorily", with students in primary school entitled to milk and those in SS 1 & 2 laptops, Kano has no excuse.

Nothing stops the missionaries from operating their own schools. Unless the schools were seized from the missionaries back in the days, I see no reason why govt should privatize its primary and secondary schools. It's a mixed economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Donlayan74: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is SICK.while a few are flying in private jets,living in luxurious houses oversea at the detriment of us.we need to hold our political leaders accountable starting from the local govt chairman.Enough is Enough
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Which is good...from the thief! smiley

But the palaver is....sustainability.

I went to a private school for primary.My parents were paying through the nose for that school(it is not like we were rich back then!)....but at least we got good chairs and desks to sit on. And at least when the chairs and desks wore out....the school could afford to replace them.

Now your local rural school.....in your village or in Kano .....might get a one off renovation from the local thief. But what happens five years.....when the chairs and desks are spoilt and the new coat and trouser of paint has worn off? (Unless they used Dulux).That is where the problem comes in.

In my opinion,we should be paying fees.Not doing free education. Either that.....or pay heavy duty taxes(as happens in European countries....where they have free education,world class facilities....at the cost of high taxes). Or we privatize the schools.

I tell you, the problem get plenty plenty pikin!

Lol. cheesy
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Aitee1: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
violence is naturally attributed to them. What year was that?

2011, remember the post election crisis? Jigawa was seriously affected but they don't allow press in so you'll hardly hear Jigawa included instead you'll hear something like most peaceful which is a big fat lie!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by zekki: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
anonimi:

Then he should write to the SUBEB directly, if he cannot talk to the-
- LGA Supervisory Councillor for Education - LGA Chairman - State legislator for the constituency - Federal House of representative honourable - Senator
To do the right thing by the state governor, Kwankwaso in this case.
ok

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by AMvanquish: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
lawanson44:

Even if it is an army school, why can't he at least take pity on the plight of those students. Must he wait for the army to equip the school? What will it cost to contract a carpenter to construct a four seater wooden bench with a table? He is heartless! I once watched him being interviewed during the campaign period about his so-called achievements in his tenure where he was shamelessly defending himself about building a world-class secondary school in Niger Republic and yet he allows people's children in his state to suffer like this. If boko haram gets hold of pictures like this, they can use it as a smear campaign and brainwash this kids into thinking that going to school is a waste of time and a sin as they erroneously put it. The students who I believe suffer harsh punishments from the soldiers there (it's an army school and I know how they discipline students there) with this kind of sorry condition of learning will digest all what the insurgents say and then take up arms and fight against the society which they believe is cruel to them.

If we say we want to fight boko haram and terrorism, we need to nip the causes right from the bud. But oh well, the northerners do not and can never have the brain to think correctly! People who eat Ram to break their forceful fasting will exhibit Sheepish character. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

What are you saying! Do you know this. School has a budget. And the billions of Naira the army have received in the last 5 years is enough to renovate many universities. The Army or someone in charge there should be held liable for the present nature of the school. Your hatred for northerners and Kwankwaso has beclouded your judgement.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sure,those that will learn will learn.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by eaglechild: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

This guy wanted to look like a hero but didn't consider his own security. You are Ibo, you went to hausaland to snap a pciture ? shocked shocked

You put your name and your selfie shocked shocked this is how corpers were killed in Bauchi because they snapped the pictures of underaged voters. If you survive this, don't try it next time.

This type of school exist almost in every states in Nigeria so playing hero as if it exist only in Kano is not only hypocritic but also stupid.
Yet we want a better Nigeria.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Paschalp(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rahmonbaba:
Attention! Attention!! Atention!!!

Naij.com, an online portal, is helping to
bring free mobile internet to Nigerians via
the MTN network and the Opera software
application. MTN users will be able to
activate their free day of internet through
Opera Mini on the MTN network. Which means you have access to browse for free
with N0.00. No subscription or tweak
required. What you need is to follow steps
below accordingly and you are good to
enjoying free Mtn browsing on your
Smartphones or PC.

kindly follow this link

http://rahmonyz..com/2015/06/mtn-free-browsing-with-n000-rahmontech.html
. I wish i could comprehend a bit
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Tbillz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aitee1:

2011, remember the post election crisis? Jigawa was seriously affected but they don't allow press in so you'll hardly hear Jigawa included instead you'll hear something like most peaceful which is a big fat lie!
yeap thats true. U right on that! U gainfully to employed now right?
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by omolami: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
In that part of Nigeria, education is not important. Begging I.e Almajiri life style is the main thing. They are even lucky someone built them a block.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by naijabuoy: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Northern governors make me sick! They do not care...all they want is the LOOT! Kano state has one of the highest IGRs in the country. Kwakwanso should do better than this..please corps member no waste your money abeg! undecided
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by whisperj: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
It was unwise for the guy to state his name and show his face...for his sake, I hope he's in the batch about to pass out

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by darepoju(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
money121:

your father he goat
your mother she goat
k..
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by baby4u2(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Our leaders don't care about the common man but about their pockets.

There children are in private schools or abroad. One day our leaders will be held accountable.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by lifezone247(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Daniel058:
better boy
Abi Bad Boy grin
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by SaniSANOH(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/omg-you-need-to-see-this-photos-from-a-classroom-in-kano-state/

See Kano/JIGAWA sch settings postd by TBILLZ.. . JIGAWA IS THE WORLD.

Take it easy there's no to post false and lies to attracts readers attention to your post, THERE'S NO ANY SCHOOL IN KANO THAT IS IS NOT WELL BUILD AND EQUIPTS WITH PROPER SITTING ARRENGEMNT AND ADQUATE TEACHING/LEARNING FERCILITIES UNDER THE KWANKWASIYA ADMINISTRATION.
AND MOST OF ALL FOR THE WHOLE KANO I MEAN KANO AT LARGE BOTH VILLAGES AND CITIY NO SINGLE SCHOOL THAT USE OTHER UNIFORM RATHER THAN WHITE ON WHITE WITH A WITH CAP BOTH PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS. BUT

ONLY PRIVATE SCHOOLS USE VARIETIES OF UNIFORMS NA WHICH PRIVATE DO U EXPECT TO BE LIFE THIS¿¿

In addition
Take it or leave a typical kano teacher doesn't look like that guy in d pix
Try something else u fail for this on
U story is FAKE
KANO STATE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT PROVIDE STATE ROAD AND FORGET EDUCATION AND HEALTH.
WILL SOON SEND PIC OF PRIMARY SCHS BUT BELOW ARE PIC OF ROAD IN KANO STATE
FOR HITLER'S LIFE U

grin angry KANO DON PASS UR STATE FAR FARRR.

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Aitee1: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
yeap thats true. U right on that! U gainfully to employed now right?

By His grace I'm on it, when it comes to job no one is ever satisfied, options still open wink
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by hijodedios: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
take this pictures to the law makers representong them at the nass,let them provide money from their wardrope allowance for you to be able to build chairs for your students,i support the guy that said it should be part of your community development programme.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Daniel058(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
lifezone247:

Abi Bad Boy grin
no way. grin
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by breadandtea(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
O dear!! this is terrible!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by breadandtea(f): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
But there situation is even better! at least the roof is not leaking!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Babaji111(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Education in northern Nigeria except Katsina and few states is in total mess. What of the south? Thank God CHANGE is here!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by bummyla(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by inkreezz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
wer is kwankwaso who insult Jonathan everyday. look @ his state mtcheewwwww Hausa na Hausa
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
sagr:
hahahahhaha may be sha..cos most of em na barracks boys
yh...lol. and they look pretty comfy sitting on the floor
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
money121:
I think is Arabic class

so the students need to sit on ground...

And that is part of sunnah...

Allahu Akbar..

proudly muslim

The guy na wao! Somebody say him students no get sit and you are here spewing thrash.
The Gozie guy never said he is an Arabic teacher. Besides no Hadith or Sunnah admonishes us to acquire knowledge in extreme conditions.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by hmmmm2015(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Corper, I think you would enjoy Kano better by just minding your biz, I also served in that ancient city too precisely at G.G.S.S giginyu Nasarrawa L.G. Bringing out your phone and snapping those students could put you in trouble my brother. I don't want to believe you have your face in one of those pix. If you are interested in helping those students ,why not make getting furniture for them your personal CDS. I stayed in Kano for 12 full month never went home at all and experienced like 6 to 7 diff bombings and God was faithful. Bro be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.