Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) (114688 Views)

Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by munchfani: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
i am yet to register for my BVN, do people like us have a chance after the deadline? will the bank close my bank account if i fail to register? abeg help out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Romm(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
i did my bvn in diamond bank with d name john as my surname,paul Michael as my other names bt i also have an account in another bank which i opened wit michael as my surname,den paul john as my other name....will dis affect...pls adevice
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by emeokpala(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
I have done mine but I can't remember my Bvn and the Mtn line I used in registering my Bvn has been blocked by Mtn. What do I do? Please help.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by patolanking(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by loverberry: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please guys i dont have any bank account in UBA can i do my BVN there and update my data in GTB?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by eddybekp(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by eddybekp(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/things-you-need-to-know-about-bvn/

Is it true that if you expose your BVN, your Bank Accounts are protected from unauthorized access?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Ninomiracle: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Jetjacky:
guy, I was given a slip longtime ago when it started and told I would get a message but haven't. the funny thing is I can't find the slip again. what do i do??

How did you resolve this please. I'm having a similar issue
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Ninomiracle: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2023
SlimBrawnie:

I did mine over two months ago but wasn't given any pin...just my info,thumbprint etc and she said that was all...no text message..no email. Can I go collect the pin even after the deadline or it means I've not registered?

Pls. How did you later get your bvn. I have a similar issue pls
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Jetjacky(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2023
Ninomiracle:

How did you resolve this please. I'm having a similar issue
Dial this code on the phone number you registered *565*0#

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.