Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) (114692 Views)

Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by bummyla(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by segtak25: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
CreamyAutos:

I bank with GT Bank, can i do my BVN registration with a different bank like first bank?
yes
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by odobainas: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
I did my december 2014 nd I took d nuba given 2 me 2 other banks 4 my account with them.I took 2 stanbic bank 4 months ago nd last wk I got a text in4ming me dat my inability 2 make withdrawals wit my ATM was because I haven't done BVM.I went their nd regave them my BVN pin again d assured me 2 go nd make withdrawal in 3minutes time.chai all dis apun since on wednesday 24th june 2015 nd as 4 2day I can't still withdraw my money o.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by CrazyMan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
tranxo:
I could give you a way out, but on a second thought just relax, they will travel from Ebonyi to Anambra and give you your BVN.
Go on I'm listening...what's the way out?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by ogaprime(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:
Am the op . aks any question concerning BVN i will surely answer you.

At gtb account name is ciroma adekunle musa at firstbank its ciroma musa adekunle
At sterling its ciroma adekunle kelvin

Bvn was done at gtb...how will de bvn number reflect or capture the other two accounts?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by segtak25: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
ogaprime:

At gtb account name is ciroma adekunle musa at firstbank its ciroma musa adekunle
At sterling its ciroma adekunle kelvin

Bvn was done at gtb...how will de bvn number reflect or capture the other two accounts?
You may need just one Bvn, but I will want you to go to your bank to confirm..

But since you be register your biometric, them no problem
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Cksmile(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
What will happen to my money when the registration closes. Cos I've done mine.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by NemzySeries(m): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2015
ijbeauty:
I know they will extend the deadline. Haven't done mine though...

Pls vote agarawu23 https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final#35195556
Hehehehe.......im not still certain dat I'll do mine even wen dey xtend d time
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by unphilaz(m): 3:42am On Jun 28, 2015
thks
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2015
segtak25:
I just opened a bank account, that's last week, is the BVN Closing date applicable to me too? Mention me whilst replying pls
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2015
thinkdip:
I did but I lost my number

Lost mine too but when I went back it was given to me.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2015
SLiMBOiFREND:
I just opened a bank account, that's last week, is the BVN Closing date applicable to me too? Mention me whilst replying pls

I'm not the poster of this BVN info so my reply may be unauthorised but I got something to add. The bank officials should have told you what to do right there and then. Some of them don't just know there duties or are unconcerned. I suggest you go back to the bank.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Pamelayoung: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
I did mine and I was given a code number and the guy told me I'm gonna get a message on phone till now I've gat none o but I did all my thumbprints and registeration

Go back to the bank n inform them.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by JummyIR: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2015
BVN "Endtime things".
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by ogaprime(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
segtak25:

You may need just one Bvn, but I will want you to go to your bank to confirm..

But since you be register your biometric, them no problem

You mean all the three banks??

Well in may case, I still maintained the same name format for all the banks but is there need to go to the two other banks to verify my bvn number or just go and pack all my money into de bvn account
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by segtak25: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

You mean all the three banks??

Well in may case, I still maintained the same name format for all the banks but is there need to go to the two other banks to verify my bvn number or just go and pack all my money into de bvn account
Do you know that the Bvn will be used to track all your 3 account s..

I went to zenith bank sometimes last month for a transaction and I was told by the cashier , if I have register for BVN , and I said yes she asked me which bank...
And I told her Gtbank ,she requested for the pin and then write it on top of my teller.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by segtak25: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
SLiMBOiFREND:
you should have done the Bvn immediately, after open the account...
I think the will still extend the date
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by ogaprime(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
segtak25:

Do you know that the Bvn will be used to track all your 3 account s..

I went to zenith bank sometimes last month for a transaction and I was told by the cashier , if I have register for BVN , and I said yes she asked me which bank...
And I told her Gtbank ,she requested for the pin and then write it on top of my teller.

Alright...but I will try to verify if the other two banks are aligned to my bvn account
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by nurez(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
tranxo:
Go back to where you registered it, with your slip.
ok.. Thank yhu
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
abimbawealth:

Go to the bank you did it, they'll definitely give you
I did mine over two months ago but wasn't given any pin...just my info,thumbprint etc and she said that was all...no text message..no email. Can I go collect the pin even after the deadline or it means I've not registered?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by abimbawealth(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

I did mine over two months ago but wasn't given any pin...just my info,thumbprint etc and she said that was all...no text message..no email. Can I go collect the pin even after the deadline or it means I've not registered?
I wanna believe you were given a Ticket Number...cos that's what you take to the bank to collect your BVN, and as per the after the deadline, I cannot categorically tell you yes or no.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by noblegrex: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Fraud, bt can this stop fruad, cos fraudsters too will look for all means to deBVNalise your account. They're mad gan oo. May make this work. Xpecially for this scammers.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by gudtalentgt(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2015
THE BENEFITS OD DOING YOUR BVN

1: Bank verification number (BVN) gives a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank)

2: Standardized efficiency of Banking operations
for more details, click the link below http:///1LZq87D
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Emperor2014: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2015
odobainas:
I did my december 2014 nd I took d nuba given 2 me 2 other banks 4 my account with them.I took 2 stanbic bank 4 months ago nd last wk I got a text in4ming me dat my inability 2 make withdrawals wit my ATM was because I haven't done BVM.I went their nd regave them my BVN pin again d assured me 2 go nd make withdrawal in 3minutes time.chai all dis apun since on wednesday 24th june 2015 nd as 4 2day I can't still withdraw my money o.

Please help me out. I had similar issue. I was not able to withdraw and check balance after my sis sent some amout to my account without writing bvn. The atm display invalid transaction. Please contact ur bank for advise. Kindly help me on what to do.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Emperor2014: 3:30am On Aug 07, 2015
segtak25:

Please help me out. I had similar issue. I was not able to withdraw and check balance after my sis sent some amout to my account without writing bvn on teller. The atm display invalid transaction. Please contact ur bank for advise. Kindly help me on what to do.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by brainette: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/things-you-need-to-know-about-bvn/

It's not free for everyone though. Nigerians in diaspora have to pay. It's £30 for those in the UK.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Youssouff10(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
dancok:
I did mine in two different bank, any implication.
did u get a bvn after registering twice, cuz I mde d mistake too.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Ogundan: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
BVN UPDATE:
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line you used in registering the BVN and wait for some seconds....your BVN will appear.

If you did not get it, pls visit ur bank for fresh registration.

I have tried is and it works
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Kraspo(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/things-you-need-to-know-about-bvn/

Sup bro, what if one is banking with access bank but does his registration in UBA. Is it valid?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by FredDanjuma: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR MUMMY, Daddy, LESBIANS, BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP?.Are you romantic,energetic,sexually active and vibrant?.Can you really satisfy a woman in bed?.Here is the opportunity for you to get connected to RICH SUGAR MUMMIES,DAD, LESBIAN, GAY. ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA, AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA .
Interested Applicants are to send the below info to 07064913513 as a text and call back after 5 minutes of Sending the Message and You will be connected Immediately.
Your Full Name:
Your Age:
City:
State:
Age range of Sugar mummy you want:
Call Fred Danjuman ON: +2347064913513
Note: serious people only and must be 20yrs and above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.