Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) (114696 Views)

Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by misterchris(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
If we refuse to know nko? Nl and list sha
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by thefakestan: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm thinking how they'll transfer
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by ben08: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks OP
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by pbs4real(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Havent done mineundecided
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by DANDONdGreat(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
This is interesting.
In Nigeria there is always good thought towads the people.
But along the way such good thought will be turned to way of making money for their selfish interest.
Especially when they are being hajacked by those our selfish politicians
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Mainman4: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Jst passing

OP, ur head dey dere
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by scentmarlc(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
willi926:
person wey no get acct nko. if e wan go open acct dem no go give am BVN?
undecided

Yu dis guy sha cheesygrin
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by okonja(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=28pt]No 6 are 11 and the same thing...[/size] angry

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by nerodenero: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Can't these data collected be used also for National ID to ease stress and save time? Getting things done in this country is one of the hardest things on earth.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by nsivic2001: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Ends in 30 June;that means after this date,people no go open account again for bank.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by drealtruth(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by naija1stpikin: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

How much do you pay per vote and what exactly is the point of the contest?

No benefit attached sir. It's all for the fun. Pls vote for LEKINZ. He deserves it
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Goodnuel: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Done mine. The BVN is just too long..

undecided undecided
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by RedArrow: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/things-you-need-to-know-about-bvn/

Thanks Op...but I beg to disagree with point number 10. The BVN registration is for both individual and corporate organization. The signatories to a corporate account are to do the the registration and link the BVN to their corporate account(s).

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by EnnyP(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you have enrolled for the BVN and you are yet to get the number, go to any branch of the bank where you enrolled, and give them the ticket number you were given the day you enrolled. With that they will generate the BVN for you. If you have lost the ticket no, give them your surname and date of birth, they can also use that to generate the BVN for you. Once you have your BVN, ensure you go to other banks where you have an account and give them the number so that it can be linked to the account.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by richybanky(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:
Am the op . aks any question concerning BVN i will surely answer you.
Am a serving corper, already did my BVN (GTBank) got my code number before I went to camp, now am expecting dis month allawee probably next week, my question is do I have to do dis BVN of a tin wit d bank (Unity bank) nysc opened for me?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeekiti:
I did mine and I was given a code number and the guy told me I'm gonna get a message on phone till now I've gat none o but I did all my thumbprints and registeration
exatly my situation, but the guy who did mine told me i was going to recieve a mesage before i come for my card, up till now no mesage
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by remmer56(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
BVN?
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by motherlode: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeekiti:
I did mine and I was given a code number and the guy told me I'm gonna get a message on phone till now I've gat none o but I did all my thumbprints and registeration
brother same happened to me but now i thank God i finally had it after a long wait, simply go back to any branch of the bank where you registered with the slip or piece of paper you were given after your registration for your BVN and you will get your BVN.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by willi926(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
scentmarlc:

Yu dis guy sha cheesygrin
Wetin do me Na. abi I wear back of cloth undecided
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
motherlode:

brother same happened to me but now i thank God i finally had it after a long wait, simply go back to any branch of the bank where you registered with the slip or piece of paper you were given after your registration for your BVN and you will get your BVN.
ok bro thanks
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by damiloladuke: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
tnx
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
hope4nigeria:
exatly my situation, but the guy who did mine told me i was going to recieve a mesage before i come for my card, up till now no mesage
i gat to check back to the bank again be that, everything for naija na action movie sha grin
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
abimbawealth:

Go to the bank you did it, they'll definitely give you
thanks sis, how ur weekend
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by EnnyP(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
richybanky:

Am a serving corper, already did my BVN (GTBank) got my code number before I went to camp, now am expecting dis month allawee probably next week, my question is do I have to do dis BVN of a tin wit d bank (Unity bank) nysc opened for me?

You don't need the enrol for another BVN. As a matter of fact, you must not. Just submit the BVN in any branch of Unity bank.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by ovikky(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by tranxo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
can I do it at any branch
not just any branch, you can do it at any bank. If you have an acct in first bank, you can do it in gtb. When you get the number just go to first bank and submit it
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by emerged01(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
Did mine weeks ago but still dont have my number. we shall get there soon. But hopefully the BVN will bring out more corrupt activities btw the banking sector too. The insect wey dey chop vegetable na under vegetable e dey.

I did mine January but I didn't receive any SMS. I went there on tuesday to complain. I was directed to meet with a lady at the front desk. I showed her my ticket number,not up to a minute she released my BVN to me.
I will advice to go back to the bank to complain.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Olaolohun(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
[b][/b]Tans 4 d info, God bless u
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) by Xslaze3xd(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
tranxo:
not just any branch, you can do it at any bank. If you have an acct in first bank, you can do it in gtb. When you get the number just go to first bank and submit it
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.