Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President (27958 Views)

Asari Dokubo Not Dead – IYC / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC / Redistribute Oil Blocs Or Get Ready For More Attacks In N’delta – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:
I just love ijaw people......peaceful...proud and sensible.....unlike some empty headed chest beaters..... cheesy

Stop insulting us. Your supposed love must be as a result of the moderate stance the IYC is taking! We understand all una tactics, and we're way past them NOW!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by SUBMARINE: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
dearpreye:

You must be an iidiot.....The Ijaw nation, and by extension the ND, has more to gain from aligning with the Biafra cause than they will EVER get from the current dubious arrangement.....

This is a lie spewed by a Yoruba media outlet.

Don't trust Punch Dailytrust The Nation etc.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Brother, believe me: we're NOT oblivious to all these tactics of deceit and subterfuge. This is 2015!

The Ijaw demand for self determination and total resource control is within the confines of intrernational law and this fact must be made known to every Ijaw hamlet. They are not breaching any law by having to demand that they want to control their destiny or even join the Biafra struggle. It is the norm in the UK and every part of Africa. Say no to a situation where fellow black people whose homelands are thousands of kilometers away will be deciding your future under duress and in their own terms. It can't happen!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

The Ijaw demand for self determination and total resource control is within the confines of intrernational law and this fact must be made known to every Ijaw hamlet. They are not breaching any law by having to demand that they want to control their destiny. It is the norm in the UK and every part of Africa. Say no to a situation where fellow black people whose homelands are thousands of kilometers away will be deciding your future under duress and in their own terms. It can't happen!

Thank you bro. The guys are troubled their decades of lies and deceits are gradually being dismantled.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Thank you bro. The guys are troubled their decades of lies and deceits are gradually being dismantled.

That is it. keep the spirit up

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

This is a lie spewed by a Yoruba media outlet.

Don't trust Punch Dailytrust The Nation etc.

Bro, I've stopped listening and reading from the sees machine. I get my news from Radio Biafra, filter the hate messages, an take the rest truth....

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
I still do not understand why you choose to insult yourself but maybe thats how they brought you up

dearpreye:

I must be an iidiot.....The Ijaw nation, and by extension the ND, has more to gain from aligning with the Biafra cause than they will EVER get from the current dubious arrangement.....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by ikkkkk: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

The difference between Igbos and Nigerians

"If we have to kill each in other to be together, then why are we together?"

Nice one.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:
them don dey fear?grin
I thought they said they will declare war on Nigeria? undecided
Where is Tompolo, Boyloaf and Asari? iidiatsgrinangry
Those foools clamouring for Biafra, IYC just warned their youths to back out. na una dey remain

these guys know Buhari wont take shiit from themgrincheesy

the fear of PMB is real mehncheesy
For ur tiny mind, this man spake the minds of Biafrans? Fight is coming and Nigeria will not survive it

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Pangea: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
remember007:
but its business as always for the kids in the north abi? or u didn't hear they ve been bombing themselves even in the Holy month? when did Niger delta become sambisa or any part of the north were killing is the order of the day? give me answer to these questions if u got any MR TOO MUCH SENSE.

You want to compare yourselves to die hard islamists in the north that is ready to die at the drop of an hat?
With all the killings done by the military, they are still ready to go.
A little raid on the kidnappers den in cross rivers, you could see the cry of the south south.
I'm just advising you people not to let the military take out the rage of their embarrassment by boko haram on your people.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by zeusdgrt(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:

no worry, your sense dey come

why you dey insult yourself na
Kip disgracing ur lineage ur pikin go advice U in future.Dts after U don win award for mr foolish on nairaland
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by nedupel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Luedave:
. i smell tribal war
your nose is not
working fine.
U need a nose surgeon.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by QuotaSystem: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
dearpreye:

The above is a very senseless comment.

As an Ijaw, if there's any people I can trust, they're are the Igbos. The last elections taught me that.

Eradiri didn't fail to pass a subtle message to the PMB - led military. [b]Nobody should hide under any guise to attack us. We will always attack them. [/b]That's the main point he's passing across here.

What are you saying? The man said Ijaws should behave themselves so they are not an easy target for the military, you are turning the statement on its head that they are threatening the military. You are more Igbo than Ijaw from your utterances, how can you fault a reasonable statement from your leader?

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
OnyeIbo:

For ur tiny mind, this man spake the minds of Biafrans? Fight is coming and Nigeria will not survive it

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com

loolgrin
oga me, no fight is coming!
Biafra will never be!
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Kip disgracing ur lineage ur pikin go advice U in future.Dts after U don win award for mr foolish on nairaland

I usually dont reply old jobless folks that can't even type using correct English.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What are you saying? The man said Ijaws should behave themselves so they are not an easy target for the military, you are turning the statement on its head that they are threatening the military. You are more Igbo than Ijaw from your utterances, how can you fault a reasonable statement from your leader?

Pathetic, what is wrong in sounding Igbo? Just because he said something that was outside your political view? Does Eradiri's view represent that of all Ijaws? Did you still remember when GEJ said "amalgamation was a mistake"?

You guys can pretend all you want, the fact is Nigeria is not working and will not work. It needs an urgent fundamental restructuring or ouright breakup! Simple

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

Pathetic, what is wrong in sounding Igbo? Just because he said something that was outside your political view? Does Eradiri's view represent that of all Ijaws? Did you still remember when GEJ said "amalgamation was a mistake"?

You guys can pretend all you want, the fact is Nigeria is not working and will not work. It needs an urgent fundamental restructuring or ouright breakup! Simple

Thank you! Having known hos antecedents here, I declined to reply him. That would be unnecessary and futile.

No matter the decade of pretense, we shall one day come to agree that the current dubious system isn't working, and must be restructured.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by QuotaSystem: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

What restructuring? Asking the three regions of the North to refuse to be united as one formidable political block?

Have you asked yourselves why it is only the ibos making noise among over 250 tribes? The smart Ijaws have spoken, their National Youth President has made it clear they intend to support this administration and have no interest in making trouble. The opinion of any pained misdirected youths that might have lost their feeding tubes with GEJ's defeat is totally irrelevant.

They have just told you Ibos that you are on your own and be rest assured, you will not be treated with kid gloves. PMB fought the first war, don't force his hand again. If you think you can face President Buhari's Army then your are all sick jokers to still be wasting time sitting on your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ganjafama(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
The way these Ijaws go about beating their chest one would think they are the only tribe in the Niger Delta. Last time I checked, we have the Itsekiris (my tribe), Urhobos, Ikwerre, Edo, Isoko, Kalabari, Ilaje and others.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ganjafama:
The way these Ijaws go about beating their chest one would think they are the only tribe in the Niger Delta. Last time I checked, we have the Itsekiris (my tribe), Urhobos, Ikwerre, Edo, Isoko, Kalabari, Ilaje and others.

And with the way you guys lump them all up together when it suits u, one will think they are only one tribe.

Go figure.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Symphony007: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:
them don dey fear?grin
Those foools clamouring for Biafra, IYC just warned their youths to back out. na una dey remain

shut up your stinking mouth! When sane people are doing heir best to avoid unnecessary waste of life and resource, ignorant fools like you are injecting useless political gamesmanship!!
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ganjafama:

What a terrible comment! Will their agitation for resource control benefit only the Ijaws? Itsekiris and their morbid hate for anything about the Ijaws! Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Have you asked yourselves why it is only the ibos making noise among over 250 tribes? The smart Ijaws have spoken, their National Youth President has made it clear they intend to support this administration and have no interest in making trouble. The opinion of any pained misdirected youths that might have lost their feeding tubes with GEJ's defeat is totally irrelevant. You Ibos are on your own but be rest assured, you will not be treated with kid gloves. PMB fought the first war, don't force his hand again. If you think you can face President Buhari's Army then your are all sick jokers to still be wasting time sitting on your hands.

Simple...If Igbo makes that noise, it's very significant because they are numerically one of the founding tripod of the contraption. Eradiri is a man you know little about... even his utterances on the civil war. But i wanna assure u the international community will not treat you guys with the kid gloves as it were that they fought your war for you. PMB is no body as far as the civil was is concerned ...where are his exploits?

You guys are simply misguided as this is the 21st Century. Different tools are available in this era to achieve a political goal.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by kingvictorking(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please tell them o. Cos if military strikes, they no wan know if u be kidnapper or pepper seller o
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Eshinwaju: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Stop insulting us. Your supposed love must be as a result of the moderate stance the IYC is taking! We understand all una tactics, and we're way past them NOW!!!!!

........... grin....listen good muumuu.....the agitation by the SS including mainly ijaw is justifiable IMO...... angry......but it is in danger of being hijacked by opportunists n money grabbing rogues........which will consume a just fight.......that is my point..... cool
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

........... grin....listen good muumuu.....the agitation by the SS including mainly ijaw is justifiable IMO...... angry......but it is in danger of being hijacked by opportunists n money grabbing rogues........which will consume a just fight.......that is my point..... cool

Isn't this totally different from the earlier foolish comment that brought you nothing but insults and abuses?

Besides, I know not any money grabbing people trying to hijack our cause. Show me please.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by QuotaSystem: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

Simple...If Igbo makes that noise, it's very significant because they are numerically one of the founding tripod of the contraption. Eradiri is a man you know little about... even his utterances on the civil war. But i wanna assure u the international community will not treat you guys with the kid gloves as it were that they fought your war for you. PMB is no body as far as the civil was is concerned ...where are his exploits?

You guys are simply misguided as this is the 21st Century. Different tools are available in this era to achieve a political goal.

What are you saying about the international community? The one's that have been romancing PMB since his inauguration or which one?

Make a bit more noise and watch Obama hand over another $5 million cheque to PMB at their hangout next month to deal with the new crop of terrorists east of the Niger, that are disrupting the running of America's latest ally which turns out to be largest, most influential country on the African continent. 1967 was a joke in retrospect, it will be swifter this time if thats the path you want to take.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by notoriousbabe: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:
them don dey fear?grin

one of the reasons I voted for PMB

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by zeusdgrt(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:

I usually dont reply old jobless folks that can't even type using correct English.
keep increasing ur rank,i see U jst added a star to ur level.congrats bro U are now a four star certified He-diot..lol
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What are you saying about the international community? The one's that have been romancing PMB since his inauguration or which one?

Make a bit more noise and watch Obama hand over another $5 milion cheque to PMB at their hangout next month to deal with the new crop of terrorists east of the Niger, that are disrupting the running of America's latest ally which turns out to be largest, most influential country on the continent. 1967 was a joke, it will be swifter this time if thats the path you want to take.

I didn't know you're this daft.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by ceejay4real(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
abagoro:
The difference between Ijaw and Igbo. No brainy person likes his house to be used as theatre of war or his citizens to be slaughtered as collateral damage.

Could you please shvt your dirty mouth? What brought Igbos into this discourse? Useless BIGOT!!!!!!
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

Come on ...why is somone's right to freedom of expression causing you guys this sleepless nights?
Do you have comprehension problems?? What's my business if anyone decide to go their way?? "Biafra" never comprised of the Niger Delta even when the civil war was fought. It is this time some people are having imaginary thoughts their "Biafra Republic" would be made up of the SE and the Niger Delta, something the ND people are apparently denouncing.

And how does calling for the killing of a people of some particular ethnic group and burning of a church and its banners amount to "freedom of expression" as you put it?

Anyone calling for war and killing should do well to put themselves and their family members in front of the army that would fight the war and the mob that would carry out the killing. I'm very sure you are one of such people- make sure you stay at the front of the pack when the time comes.

"Freedom of expression" my ass.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release / 2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy / UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.