Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President (27746 Views)

Asari Dokubo Not Dead – IYC / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC / Redistribute Oil Blocs Or Get Ready For More Attacks In N’delta – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by QuotaSystem: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

I didn't know you're this daft.

Neither did I know you lacked common sense. Exactly how do you want this country restructured? I bet you don't have a single clue.

Stop painting your struggle with the same hue as that of the Niger Delta, theirs is a genuine agitation which pricks the conscience of every Nigerian no matter how much we pretend, while your struggle is detested by all including those you wish to hoodwink into your desired country.

This is the point eshinwaju was trying to make clear the the deltans. Don't pollute your legitimate struggle with the odour of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Eshinwaju: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Isn't this totally different from the earlier foolish comment that brought you nothing but insults and abuses?

Besides, I know not any money grabbing people trying to hijack our cause. Show me please.

The only insults and abuse was your idiotic post........ cheesy... wink.....about the money grabbing people.......employ what is left of your myopic brain......therein lies your answer..... wink
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Eshinwaju: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Neither did I know you lacked common sense. Exactly how do you want this country restructured? I bet you don't have a single clue.

Stop painting your struggle with the same hue as that of the Niger Delta, theirs is a genuine agitation which pricks the conscience of every Nigerian no matter how much we pretend, while your struggle is detested by all including those you wish to hoodwink into your desired country.

This is the point eshinwaju was trying to make clear the the deltans. Don't pollute your legitimate struggle with the odour of Biafra.

Gbosa......Simple and straight to the point......theirs is a legitimate cause.....which right thinking people identify with and which even despite being a minority.......they got the presidency on merit and support across the country.......but Janadaft let everyone including them down.........now u have empty chest beaters trying to mess up their rightful struggle.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by QuotaSystem: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Gbosa......Simple and straight to the point......theirs is a legitimate cause.....which right thinking people identify with and which even despite being a minority.......they got the presidency on merit and support across the country.......but Janadaft let everyone including them down.........now u have empty chest beaters trying to mess up their rightful struggle.... cheesy

The ibos don't realize the Ijaws have overtaken them politically in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by tuffgongjo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
ijbeauty:

Lol.. Thanks

Agarawu23 for mr NL
https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final#35195556
Na gals like you Mr Cork dey like (No oofeince).
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by collinsoft(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eradiri udenz all the way from university of benin as NUESA president. Keep up the good work we see you.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
omenka:
Do you have comprehension problems?? What's my business if anyone decide to go their way?? "Biafra" never comprised of the Niger Delta even when the civil war was fought. It is this time some people are having imaginary thoughts their "Biafra Republic" would be made up of the SE and the Niger Delta, something the ND people are apparently denouncing.

And how does calling for the killing of a people of some particular ethnic group and burning of a church and its banners amount to "freedom of expression" as you put it?

Anyone calling for war and killing should do well to put themselves and their family members in front of the army that would fight the war and the mob that would carry out the killing. I'm very sure you are one of such people- make sure you stay at the front of the pack when the time comes.

"Freedom of expression" my ass.

I don't care if you feign selective amnesia as a method of engaging in a dialogue. The idea of Radio Biafra is that which i believe is a right. If you choose to inter change it with a snippet from the broadcast which i also don't approve of, that's your fvcking problem.

The problem you guys are having now is that the era is too modern to get your deceptive messages across. When Mr Eradiri said thus,“If we had the type of awareness and information technology we have today then, we would have stood firmly with Biafra to win the war, but we are working hard to resolve the issue,” he stated. http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/ijaw-youth-beg-ndigbo-forgiveness-role-civil-war/ I said previously that you don't know the political ideology of the man you're talking about blindly. He is a core Ijaw who believes in Ijaw's self determination.

No other easterners forced him to say such. This is the general feeling across the whole Eastern region. THEY ARE TIRED OF BLACK RULERS FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY.

Let me put it this way: You can't kill an idea whose time has come. It is not about being igbo or not. Nigeria is not working and the people are tired.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by omenka(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

I don't care if you feign selective amnesia as a method of engaging in a dialogue. The idea of Radio Biafra is that which i believe is a right. If you choose to inter change it with a snippet from the broadcast which i also don't approve of, that's your fvcking problem.

The problem you guys are having now is that the era is too modern to get your deceptive meassages across. When Mr Eradiri said thus,“If we had the type of awareness and information technology we have today then, we would have stood firmly with Biafra to win the war, but we are working hard to resolve the issue,” he stated. http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/ijaw-youth-beg-ndigbo-forgiveness-role-civil-war/

No other easterners forced him to say such. This is the general feeling across the whole Eastern region. THEY ARE TIRED OF BLACK RULERS FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY.

Let me put it this way: You can't kill an idea whose time has come. It is not about being igbo or not. Nigeria is not working and the people are tired.
Oga, do your conscience a favour- be in front of the mob when the time comes. EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Deltagiant: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
omenka:
Oga, do your conscience a favour- be in front of the mob when the time comes. EOD.

I believe you're now tutored

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by hardizzle: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beta pikin
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by SUBWAY101(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:
PUNCH NEWSPAPER is it not pro Yoruba.

Most of its write up are Pro Yoruba. angry

Cursed yeebhoe, yoruba matter go kill you soon.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by santosesq1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol
Thank God some people still get sense over there!

Let everybody warn their kids
It's no longer business as usual !

Y would u reazon like & as a fool saying some pepple still get sense ova there ? Wat is ur edukational bakgrund & wats ur status ?. Dnt spit on my mothers tribe !!!.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by SUBWAY101(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

........... grin....listen good muumuu.....the agitation by the SS including mainly ijaw is justifiable IMO...... angry......but it is in danger of being hijacked by opportunists n money grabbing rogues........which will consume a just fight.......that is my point..... cool

That dumbo dearpreye Aka dein77 is a bitter ugly dunce. I know him well and his coded ways of insulting other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by hansad: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

Simple...If Igbo makes that noise, it's very significant because they are numerically one of the founding tripod of the contraption. Eradiri is a man you know little about... even his utterances on the civil war. But i wanna assure u the international community will not treat you guys with the kid gloves as it were that they fought your war for you. PMB is no body as far as the civil was is concerned ...where are his exploits?

You guys are simply misguided as this is the 21st Century. Different tools are available in this era to achieve a political goal.

Different tools from war to achieve peace in a country is dialogue like the last National Conference.

But the Buhari clan will not touch the recommendations of the last CONFAB with a long spoon, and wouldn't bother to stage another conference for political restructuring and reformation.

The Buhari clan holds strongly to the existing political structure created to favour the north by northern soldiers.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by jossyj: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
emmykk:
kiss kiss grin grin north waiting for opportunities to slaughter Ijaw as revenge for bokoharam that was killed.but they will not see.
but northerners are killing themselves now. How does this concern us after killing all Christians and eastherners,burning the churches houses They turned to themselves.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:

loolgrin
oga me, no fight is coming!
Biafra will never be!
It comes or u become a muslem (if u are not). choose one
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
I jux laff everytime I hear d chest beaters counting countless tribes that will join them pick weapon against d federal army in dea battle,they will backout nd you will perish without achieving ur aim grin .....follow due process dey no go hear

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by ApcSucks: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Cursed yeebhoe, yoruba matter go kill you soon.

Pendy son of hate wad up?
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:
them don dey fear?grin
I thought they said they will declare war on Nigeria? undecided
Where is Tompolo, Boyloaf and Asari? iidiatsgrinangry
Those foools clamouring for Biafra, IYC just warned their youths to back out. na una dey remain

these guys know Buhari wont take shiit from themgrincheesy

the fear of PMB is real mehncheesy

Why are u so bugged about Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
They must have learnt from their past.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Alao96(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:
them don dey fear?grin
Those foools clamouring for Biafra, IYC just warned their youths to back out. na una dey remain

When dy start.... I swear you wouldnt knw what hit u
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Rotimi47: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
emmykk:
kiss kiss grin grin north waiting for opportunities to slaughter Ijaw as revenge for bokoharam that was killed.but they will not see.
Yes o they will not get that opportunity, this is what Asari fail to see but thank God this guy got more IQ and as such he is a wise guy. The northerners are ready to die and as such they will do all they can to revenge/ reciprocate destructions that is taking place against boko haram in the north. Abeg make the south south no give them reason to come over in large numbers to fight them but if they attack the south south people then others will join the south south to fight them.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by ckmayoca: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:
them don dey fear?grin

You must be a chelsea fan frm the way ur alterances.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
ckmayoca:

You must be a chelsea fan frm the way ur alterances.

hahahahahahagringrin
guy you chop winch?

I'm a solid Chelsea fan brahgrin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alao96:

When dy start.... I swear you wouldnt knw what hit u

start wetin?
Mah buy you Orijin?
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
OnyeIbo:

It comes or u become a muslem (if u are not). choose one

1. I am Not.
2. I will not be although I like them.
3. Biafra wont come tongue
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ochiske(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are u so bugged about Biafra.

because I desire to rescue my fellow Nigerians that are being deceived by some lunatic of a guy. I dont even know what that his name is
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by koladebrainiac(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ochiske:

because I desire to rescue my fellow Nigerians that are being deceived by some lunatic of a guy. I dont even what that his name is
Nnamdi is just an Arm of the whole parole, he's job is just sensitizing.

Its much bigger than u fink n guess what, the Niger delta r very interested in it.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Leez(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
kuuljay:
those who know the effect of war are talking.not like some mad ranting from some region
looool u ppl neva cease to amaze
calling biafra on a totally unrelated thread
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by ace05(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
abagoro:
The difference between Ijaw and Igbo. No brainy person likes his house to be used as theatre of war or his citizens to be slaughtered as collateral damage.

Receive healing from your bigotry. Shalom.
Re: Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President by Ababadada: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.