Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Trip To Aba - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Aba (29611 Views)

My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Aba by Rhozabeth(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
From time immemorial, south eastern govs are not active, they are not proactive! They only come, eat money and go, that is what thry know how to do best! Shame on them.
And some lunatics will be coming to this thread to clamour for Biafra, I just pity u guysb

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by missKiffy(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

How are you sure that the pic is from Aba,the Idiiaat choose one local place instead of the whole city,by the way,which state is clean in Nigeria, bigot fools.
What the hell is your problem, am living here in Abia and that is how dirty Aba is, you are the bigot fool if you don't know, slowpoke idiot

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by Karence(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lildreezy:
this is really scary and heart breaking. Aba is a city booming with entrepreneurs and technocrats. It would have been better if the devil governed this state rather than TA orji. I've been to Aba several times. I tell u I was so moved a tear dropped from my eyes in the bus.

but I also blame Abians, especially those in Aba. if the governor is not ready to give you infrastructure, can't u guys organize yourselves, pool resources together to even grade some of the roads?( tarring roads here are even a luxury)
An average man in Aba will see a heap of refuse and still throw the husk of the corn he is holding at it, at the same time curse TA orji.

I got to find out that its about the mindset of majority of the people. Mehn........over here in delta, even if Uduaghan was a disgrace you can't see any part of Asaba or Warri this bad. Its the mindset of the people, and so they deserve what they see there..

Goddammit......
I'll have you know that the past governor and his cohorts normally arrests anybody who dares work on "his road"
Re: My Trip To Aba by DonXavi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
I really weep for this city. I grew up in this city but i don't think this is a place where one needs to allow his kids to grow in. Oh! My Enyimba city.
Re: My Trip To Aba by bummyla(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aba Has Always Been A Dirty City! Lord Have Mercy!

http://www.bummyla.com

Macmilla:
If you have not heard of the city of Aba in Abia state, then you probably a Nigerian by proxy. I was in Aba over the weekend to see my folks and I was filled with awe. The pictures below best describes my surprise.
Re: My Trip To Aba by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
missKiffy:

What the hell is your problem, am living here in Abia and that is how dirty Aba is, you are the bigot fool if you don't know, slowpoke idiot

You are as stupid as your father Ode,why don't you organise something to change where you live,Abi not your mates doing it in Isreal? Nkapi ohia.
Re: My Trip To Aba by missKiffy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are as stupid as your father Ode,why don't you organise something to change where you live,Abi not your mates doing it in Isreal? Nkapi ohia.
I can see your father means shit to you, your generation is shit, your mother, your family, everything about you is shit and it will go down the drain, this is the last you will hear from me cos I don't have time for stupid assholes like you, so go on rant like a bastard and a son of a dog you are
Re: My Trip To Aba by obisunny1(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Which side in Aba city is that? I guess that should be ngwa road or amawusa grin
Re: My Trip To Aba by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
missKiffy:

I can see your father means shit to you, your generation is shit, your mother, your family, everything about you is shit and it will go down the drain, this is the last you will hear from me cos I don't have time for stupid assholes like you, so go on rant like a bastard and a son of a dog you are

You son of a bitch,go and fucck your mama,useless dirty asshole. Thunder fire your father and your grand parents, bastard son of an idioot,get out from Abia if you don't like it,shiit.
Re: My Trip To Aba by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
obisunny1:
Which side in Aba city is that? I guess that should be ngwa road or amawusa grin

Another senseless idoots here.
Re: My Trip To Aba by ojimbo(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Dude, any road with a fresh red mud ain't a big deal. It could be a road under construction and beaten by rain. You know things are really bad when you see algae and other sea weeds on a road that is supposed to be used by vehicles.
your own thought right? are you aware that i was the one that took the pictures?
Re: My Trip To Aba by DavidEsq(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2015
ddeston:
Young man.

Am not from ABA ooo. Am a Benin boy,
But I must confess you lack common sense.
Because if out of every good thing in the city of Aba you only hand picked the bad.

Then I wonder what kind of operating system and which year your brain functions on.
isn't it time you cured yourself of this cancerous mediocrity choking the life out of your already cranky brain?
Re: My Trip To Aba by B2mario(m): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
hansad:

In many Igbo states, many from the state capital seriously believe that the state capital is the state - any other places in the state are mere bush areas that must remain bushy.

Just imagine Aba that was already a mega city when Umuahia was a small semi-urban town.
Umuahia is now urbanizing and modernizing many times more than Aba.

Worse, Aba area is what makes Abia an oil producing state.

oga atukwala ashi, it will take Umuahia more than 50yrs to be as large and advance like Aba.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by Rhea(f): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=18pt]If I come to Aba, and set up a waste recycling industry for recycling garbage, and then start making money, the same idiots who cannot clean up Aba will come and start taxing me. The criminals that kidnap even priests will come after me say I don hammer. I see all these garbage littering the streets, and all I see is money $$$$$. Kwudi!!! Waiting to be plucked. [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by B2mario(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmm, Op you are too much ooo.

So you went to Aba and all you could get is the pix of portharcourt road which everybody knows that it's in a poor state. But i still doubt that pix cos in Aba you hardly see garbage dumps of that level, na ajengule?

Well, i can't blame i only blame ochendo who neglected Aba and refused to maintain the ones Orji Uzor did.

Aba is better than this rubbish you showed, I'll come tomorrow with my own pix.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Macmilla(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2015
ojimbo:
your own thought right? are you aware that i was the one that took the pictures?
You don't get my point. I'm just saying that what I saw in your pictures, though not good, is far better than what you have in Aba.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Macmilla(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015
B2mario:
Hmmmm, Op you are too much ooo.

So you went to Aba and all you could get is the pix of portharcourt road which everybody knows that it's in a poor state. But i still doubt that pix cos in Aba you hardly see garbage dumps of that level, na ajengule?

Well, i can't blame i only blame ochendo who neglected Aba and refused to maintain the ones Orji Uzor did.

Aba is better than this rubbish you showed, I'll come tomorrow with my own pix.
If you know Aba very well as you claim, then you should know how important, Port-Harcourt rd and Asa road are. Just do me a favour, drive from Aba main park, through Asa road, PH road, to fly over. Ooops, unless you have a military humvee, I doubt if you can do that. Anyhow you do it, just drive through and take pictures of both the "good" and the bad.
Re: My Trip To Aba by B2mario(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Macmilla:

If you know Aba very well as you claim, then you should know how important, Port-Harcourt rd and Asa road are. Just do me a favour, drive from Aba main park, through Asa road, PH road, to fly over. Ooops, unless you have a military humvee, I doubt if you can do that. Anyhow you do it, just drive through and take pictures of both the "good" and the bad.

Oga the ball is at my court so relax. Which Aba do you ask if i know very well?

You talked of driving from Asa road to portharcourt road, what of asa road to factory road, Azikiwe, pound road, Aba-Owerri road, Umungasi, brass, Ogborhill?
Re: My Trip To Aba by mikron(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
vimi:
ii therefore confirm aba as the dirtiest town iin Nigeria thus far undecided

TA Orji owe Abians explanation for all this angry
was TA orji the only govr abia has produced thus far?
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2015
mikron:
was TA orji the only govr abia has produced thus far?
Sir, pls Name something tangible n noticeable Orji did iin his tym...
Re: My Trip To Aba by mikron(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
vimi:

Sir, pls Name something tangible n noticeable Orji did iin his tym...
i agree with u, seems u dont get my point, i meant the other crook orji uzor kalu should also be brought to book like his thieving godson TA orji, these 2 governors destroyed that state.
Re: My Trip To Aba by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
thats a beautiful city i must say.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Abba999(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Who allowed him? He did not win even in his own village. Ask questions well about his emergence as senator.

But shouldn't his emergence enough to have the people question the electoral and further protest?
We should learn how to hold this criminals to justice. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by naira0(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: My Trip To Aba by Originalsly: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm...with all that garbage dumped like that...rotting stuff and I'm sure lots of loaded pampers....the stench must be hanging over quite a wide area. I guess people who live there adapted to the stench...but outsiders would find it unbearable. People need to organise and demonstrate ... put pressure on those in charge instead of sitting at home praying and complaining to each other and hoping the authorities would do the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.