Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Trip To Aba - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Aba (29606 Views)

My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
bUT WHAT DO WE AS CITIZENS DO TO DESERVE THIS?
Macmilla:
If you have not heard of the city of Aba in Abia state, then you probably a Nigerian by proxy. I was in Aba over the weekend to see my folks and I was filled with awe. The pictures below best describes my surprise.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:

You wish. Except ajegunle . Aba is a city
stop wishing. Lagos is a devastatingly dirty place.
Only the island n a few places looks decent...
Every other place is massively dirty.
A whole. former capital of Nigeria, top 15 GDP in Africa...
Re: My Trip To Aba by gulfer: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Expect a reprisal from the Igbos, Oshogbo and Ibadan loading.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Chibezfelix(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
you are simply Jobless that's why you have time to take those pictures coolyou are simply Jobless that's why you have time to take those pictures
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Avedon:
Please My fellow Igbo brothers/ sisters stop criticizing Buhari young administration instead you should channel your criticism to your various incompetent state governors because It's a shame for people to be living in such deplorable condition in ths century.

Southeastern states are the most filthiest states in Nigeria. Even the less develop northern states are far better. Seriously, am offended with those pictures.

Even modern pigs can't live in such environment.
Who told you nothern states are not developed?
Re: My Trip To Aba by okpukpu(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Have said it before, Abia and Ebonyi are the two south east state disgracing the region since 1996...what a shame.

You must be a fool, what has Ebonyi got to do with the subject. Dont worry, this Ebonyi you hate today, you will like tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by Octaves(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
most south east cities are beautiful in terms of neat modern houses. all that's needed to bring out this beauty is for the government to pave the roads/streets neatly and form an agency that maintains and sweeps them. device a strategy to counter the development of slums and illegal structures. build modern markets and motor parks and other public places. beautify the roundabouts, flyovers, junctions etc. b4 you know it all the traces of third world will disappear. we just need focused and consistent governors.
Re: My Trip To Aba by edwife(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abba999:

But they are using the op post to judge the entire south east biafra.

Don't mind them..... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by naijabuoy: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
When I say TA Orji should be sentence to life in jail and all his properties and accounts transfered to Abia state, they think I am being unfair. Why should any part of a state be this messed up? Although some areas in Lagos to be like this too ooo...go round and check, not seen but I have heard.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Bifwoli: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
IlekeHD:
They're spending their time hating Yorubas instead of fixing their region.

Kpuchie onu.Its the south east that keeps Nigeria afloat with its oil bounty so don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Octaves(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Is this not Lagos? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2506267_choj1udwmaa1trx_jpeg5e449a15cb6615219fb2a78fe924005b

So someone will use these pictures to judge the whole of Lagos state? undecided You guys need to change your mindset,bigotry won't lead you nowhere.

chai! what an apt reply. that Lagos pix even worse pass. and they are parking their cars in the poo. dirty people!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Aba by seedorfg(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
ABA ! ABATICALLY !! dirty chest beaters undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
And this people are calling for war, are they not afraid of cholera?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Aba by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
okpukpu:

You must be a fool, what has Ebonyi got to do with the subject. Dont worry, this Ebonyi you hate today, you will like tomorrow.

I will ignore U....If only ur close by, I would've given u a dirty slap.
Re: My Trip To Aba by IlekeHD: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bifwoli:

Kpuchie onu.Its the south east that keeps Nigeria afloat with its oil bounty so don't bite the hand that feeds you.

You mean the SS. SE oil is meager.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Avedon:
Please My fellow Igbo brothers/ sisters stop criticizing Buhari young administration instead you should channel your criticism to your various incompetent state governors because It's a shame for people to be living in such deplorable condition in ths century.

Southeastern states are the most filthiest states in Nigeria. Even the less develop northern states are far better. Seriously, am offended with those pictures.

Even modern pigs can't live in such environment.

Just give me a reason why you're not an ediot from a cave populated by imbecilic nincompoops and bigoted goats...and you can't even stitch together correct sentences...onuku

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by ipreach: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Orji brought Abias into darkness
Re: My Trip To Aba by amparas(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why dem d use keke and bikes?
na canoe fit this place wella.
Make sure u also buy gas mask when visiting next tome grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
T A orji should be arrested,jailed,his accounts frozen,all the properties siezed and loots recovered from him. The man robbed and murdered the people of Abia state.
Re: My Trip To Aba by sonyc00(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guy, na only the bad bad parts dem we u gree see.u no fit say everywhere dey like dat na.
Re: My Trip To Aba by Datruggedman: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
OgaMosco:
Aba can best be compared to where pigs run things, the whole of Abia state can best be described as Nigeria home of dump. The residents are not in any way helping matters. Na pig dem be sha
idiot snap ur home and upload it let's compare
Re: My Trip To Aba by bibelo: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Don't mind them..... undecided
Very good u posted that pix, am glad somebody could identify d said street. Madam pls take our time to conduct a census and u will know d tribe that populated that area in lagos. They messed up their state and they came to replicate their level of dirtyness in lagos. And yet them want commissioner for lagos when dirt and gully erosion they ravage their state.. Nonsense
Re: My Trip To Aba by ojimbo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
the last time i visited nnewi in anambra state

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Aba by pasol4real(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yes dis was expected ,cos the governor then swore in his first tenure dat he will not do a single thing in aba instead that he wud destroy it Why? Cos the ppl embarrased him by stoning him publickly with stones n sachet water.Even though i donot support this complete negligence of aba by him ,i wud say he did well in the state in general excluding ofcourse aba.But this pics do not necessarily describe aba in totality .We still hav some beautiful places in aba.in any case aba is a city like Lagos with great industrialists n entrepeneurs .
Thank God this New governor has promised that after his first term in office aba wud be regarded as the most beautiful city in Nigeria . N true to his words tons are already happening in aba ,there are Works going on all over the city .
So tu u haters ,i say watch out n see wot aba wud become on the next four years.
Re: My Trip To Aba by ojimbo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
continue in nnewi, anambra state

Re: My Trip To Aba by scholes0(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bollinger:
Nice. Very developed city. But I can't live there though. It's too modern for my liking.

LMAO!
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ptui!!! Smelling humans. Aba people are diseases. Please, don't come close to me. That city is poisonous indeed! Ptui!!!! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think animals in the forest maintain their environment better than Nigerians. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Trip To Aba by lagdmark(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
njays24:
T A orji should be arrested,jailed,his accounts frozen,all the properties siezed and loots recovered from him. The man robbed and murdered the people of Abia state.
T orji is no more gov. But Aregbese of OSUn state is the current useless governor in the history of Nigeria as of Today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.