Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! (3248 Views)

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by solotutu(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Another Historic day as History to my own view is better called "High"- story, as it is one to recall, one to always remember, one to talk about for days, weeks unending.

The Mr Nairaland2015 (MRNL15), started and ended at this very hour in a keenly contested manner, its expectation climbing a step higher than the previous edition no doubt.

The peoples' choice was made in a very clear cut manner across the polls, under watchful eyes of independent observation bodies and that choice is paramount, unique. grin

A choice that passes through a landscape called Nairaland. A choice that speak difference. A choice of discovery of a much more larger, critical and better dimension. This choice was made by you and me, and everyone that saw the qualities of a leader in Tomfrench. And this choice, we wont regret

Unavoidably, for every succesful venture, there are very disciplined set of people that form a team, an alliance. A crew that i am a staunch member of. A crew that has a 3-1 streak in two editions.

[size=48pt] THE OPTIMUS PRIME CREW. We DID IT WITH JENNIMMA.
WE DID IT WITH NAIJABOIY

AND ONCE AGAIN, WE JUST DID IT WITH TOMFRENCH!!![/size]

we take pride in resiliency

we take pride in fairplay

we take pride in catenation

we take pride in bringing worthy representation!!

Congrats to all the finalists. We appreciate the spirit you brought to the game.

Mr NL 2015 is TOMFRENCH!!!!!

CHEERS

KELVINGRAPHICS
JENNIMMA
LANICKY
NAIJABOIY
DAVEP
LOGODWHIZ
STARSHYNE
MY HUMBLE SELF
smiley

Thank you all. The champ's been crown By you all!!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=70pt] BULL SH I T[/size]

1 Like

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by lanicky(f): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks nairalanders......without you we're absolutely nothing.
Thanks once again. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by lanicky(f): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

Oh really? undecided
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by dharay99: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
buh u couldn't do it wid tohpahz... grin grin

#tuffest task#
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
lanicky:

Oh really? undecided

Yea
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by naijaboiy: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
dharay99:

#tuffest task#
OptimusPrimeCrew Didn't have a candidate for the MissNL contest.
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one.

Congratulations Tomfrench smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by STARSHYNE(f): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin......
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by STARSHYNE(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
dharay99:

#tuffest task#
We didn't have a candidate
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
dharay99:

#tuffest task#

Hmmmm....should've gone to them embarassed
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
is this necessary undecided undecided

just asking tho tongue
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

Frustration at it's peak undecided
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:

just asking tho tongue

It's their time....let them enjoy it grin
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
MzLaurel:

grin grin grin grin

Abi nah
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
I'm very sorry if this speech doesn't contain much adjectives. Just know that you deserve more.

To all that voted for TomFrench, I and #TeamTomFrench says Thank You. E se. Nagode.

And to #TeamTomFrench, you guys rock. You guys are the
best. Inspite of all the challenges, we overcame them!
KelvinGraphics, u too much aswear. Baddest CM. You rock
Naijaboiy, wonderful guy. I respect you!
Ex-Mr. Nairaland. Welldone
DaveP, the boss. Creative and awesome! I dey fee you baba!
Solotutu, Baddest! You did a wonderful job. Kudos.
And to the females in the house:
Lanicky, Starshyne, Jennimma. You girls rock. Your feminine
powers came useful and it was utilized positively.
Without you guys this victory wouldn't have being possible.
Gracias!
More of this in our offline lives too.

And to those that made it their duty to campaign for TomFrench. Welldone. Without you, it would have been hard or impossible for this to happen. Thank You
Cc: Kr0ne, Jigsawkillah, dahjhi, xynerise, UnknownT, Akposy, VictoriousVic, Nneka123, Creamish, Deejavuu,

And so many that I've forgotten now (but I'll add later)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by dharay99: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
STARSHYNE:
We didn't have a candidate
naijaboiy:

OptimusPrimeCrew Didn't have a candidate for the MissNL contest.
& why waz it so...
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by naijaboiy: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2015
dharay99:

& why waz it so...
in-house problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by dharay99: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2015
MzLaurel:

Hmmmm....should've gone to them embarassed
still wouldn't guarantee u daht crown i tell.

U tink say na small task we do f0r tohpyy.
#una no go undstnd sha#
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

Abi nah

wink
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by solotutu(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2015
dharay99:

& why waz it so...

alot of factors that il say another time smiley
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by naijaboiy: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:

just asking tho tongue
The other thread is too jampacked.

People won't see their speeches.

1 Like

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

in-house problems.

grin
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
The other thread is too jampacked.
People won't see their speeches.
Okay smiley

Now we are seeing grin grin
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by STARSHYNE(f): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
dharay99:

& why waz it so...
[size=20pt] Our ladies weren't interested [/size]
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by dharay99: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

in-house problems.
remember d oda day I was like "fuçk popularity"
I kinda mocked u daht day dat why ur candidate "twashiiit" no come win,
U were like, der was an error wid u guys campaign group fr0m d beginning
which became impossible 2correct.

My question is, is ds d "in-house" stuff u talking abt here.?
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by solotutu(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:

just asking tho tongue
i cant persuade you as every winning team have some minutes to brag. That makes a difference of the best among the best. Yes it is necessary smiley
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
dharay99:

still wouldn't guarantee u daht crown i tell.

U tink say na small task we do f0r tohpyy.
#una no go undstnd sha#

Yinmu....ion believe you.
It was just one....JUST ONE of the crew who helped me during miss nairaland contest....with her help I made it from 8th position to 4th before the semi finals......Lanicky promised I would make it to the finals.....I doubted her but you remembered what happen right?

I made to the final...I know I didn't deserve it cos I was new to nairaland then smiley

Hadn't been....all the crew supported me....(winks) ...........fill in the gapgrintongue

1 Like

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by dharay99: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2015
STARSHYNE:
[size=20pt] Our ladies weren't interested [/size]
0h, I see.
"Ur ladies + yhu ryy.?"
&
Must d contestant b fr0m ur crew...

Can't u ppl all support sum1 if no1 showed interest fr0m d crew. undecided
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by solotutu(m): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
MzLaurel:

John Cena would say "My time is now, you cant see me. Its the franchise" smiley
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2015
solotutu:
i cant persuade you as every winning team have some minutes to brag. That makes a difference of the best among the best. Yes it is necessary smiley
Okay !

Oya brag dey go tongue tongue

not even in the competition self , I saw it late.

Congrats tho smiley

2 Likes

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by MzLaurel(f): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2015
solotutu:

John Cena would say "My time is now, you cant see me. Its the franchise" smiley

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Sorry If I Did Not Reply Your PM. / How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies / Fashion Madness? Check Out This End-time Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.