Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies (3258 Views)

9 Bro Code For Dummies / Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
people and hate , ur statement was an email statement sent at the end of everymonth , my statement was a requested statement thats why school is good

first you login to ur mobile banking account online on accessbank website https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/

then you click account statement , u choose the period and its downloaded for you as jpeg or pdf

The one i just got self still shows 2011

i done tire for this useles defense when no go add money to my account

1 Like

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by PETRUCE007: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Draei: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yeah buh...

4 Likes

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Correctbro1: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Heeeey!!! MMM .... Y BLURR THE ACCOUNT NAME?? AND ISS A LIE,U CANNOR ESCAPE IT, YOU BE LIAR... WHERE MY KOBOKO?? YOU JUSS DISGRACING YOUR WHOLEE GENERACIONS...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Lionbite(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
You again?.... You no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Correctbro1:
Heeeey!!! MMM .... Y BLURR THE ACCOUNT NAME?? AND ISS A LIE,U CANNOR ESCAPE IT, YOU BE LIAR... WHERE MY KOBOKO?? YOU JUSS DISGRACING YOUR WHOLEE GENERACIONS...
cheesy cheesy cheesy make i post am for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
People get time aswear undecided
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
People get time aswear undecided
if i dont talk they will be calling me a lair when i am saying the truth
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
ok grin grin

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Correctbro1: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy make i post am for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
juss carry your millions go,and spend wisely... Im juss trolling also,and i don weak... I get things to do... And naa desperation dey make u misspell?? kiss i juss like your spirit, u stubborn u na #correctbro
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
You bring Life to this Forum, Solidly behind you...#MNGA.
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by MadJay: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
smileyEnjoy your money Jude boy
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by princeakins(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc be like dz guyz must believe me by fire by force cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jude cheesy cheesy kiss grin grin
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by vedah: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Uhm.. ..
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by BiafranBushBoy: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
HV been following this movie.. Just like a seasonal film.

Nice account ... If it is actually yours!

#Peace.

1 Like

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Access back ko access front ni

2 Likes

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by hungryboy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ogah Jude, Abeg leave all those haters, I believe you, Make I just drop account number, Make you send me 100k, Then you go screenshot the alert post am here, So that all this Thomas brother dem go finally shut up

3 Likes

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by makydebbie(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls this thread should be taken to the jokes section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by CentaurXXV: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
people and hate , ur statement was an email statement sent at the end of everymonth every month, my statement was a requested statement thats that's why school is good

first you login to ur mobile banking account online on accessbank website https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/

then you click account statement , u choose the period and its downloaded for you as jpeg or pdf

look the red and the one i just got self still shows 2011

i done tire for this useles defense when no go add money to my account

Even with the clear evidence and all that you are nothing but a liar, You still go about creating querulous' threads with more lies.

You claimed you had 18million with the other figures the same with that which was found on play store.

You claimed you deposited 18million at once in a bank.

You claimed you deposited this sum of money on the "first of January". A Sunday, a work free day coupled with it being a general holiday.

Will you not halt this show of stupidity and mere dumbness? You can only deceive the gullible ones anyway!

#Pathetic, Millionaire wannabe racoon!

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is becoming annoying undecided
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by darkmarky(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Even with the clear evidence and all that you are nothing but a liar, You still go about creating querulous' threads with more lies.

You claimed you had 18million with the other figures the same with that which was found on play store.

You claimed you deposited 18million at once in a bank.

You claimed you deposited this sum of money on the "first of January". A Sunday, a work free day coupled with it being a general holiday.

Will you not halt this show of stupidity and mere dumbness? You can only deceive the gullible ones anyway!

#Pathetic, Millionaire wannabe racoon!

wont insult a small kid like u , when did i ever say that it was deposited this year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go read my first thread biko
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
BreadandBeans:
This is becoming annoying undecided
boss if i keep quiet and shy away from proving myself the mata no go rest , na marriage i dey plan this year , abeg if na u , u go understand my behavior
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by CentaurXXV: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
wont insult a small kid like u , when did i ever say that it was deposited this year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go read my first thread biko

Oh, But it's all over the screenshot you sent dummy. Even he does not know the fatality of his dumb actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
next week i go thread about somtin haters abeg help me do the promotion after it kiss kiss kiss
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Oh, But it's all over the screenshot you sent dummy. Even he does not know the fatality of his dumb actions.
if u use a bank u will understand what opening balance and closing balance mean , the opening balance is the balance as at the time duration that the bank statement was requested , go ask ur uncle when be banker and stop trolling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by CentaurXXV: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
if u use a bank u will understand what opening balance and closing balance mean , the opening balance is the balance as at the time duration that the bank statement was requested , go ask ur uncle when be banker and stop trolling

You can only deceive the gullible ones.
#lowlife Nitwit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
boss if i keep quiet and shy away from proving myself the mata no go rest , na marriage i dey plan this year , abeg if na u , u go understand my behavior
Even if u get that kind money, u no suppose to they use am show off.. bro, rich guys always stay humble, not all this things you're doing

1 Like

Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
Guy you don't need to convince us on shii aii. We don't give a flying bleep on how much you are worth. So please quit the charade undecided
Re: How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Even if u get that kind money, u no suppose to they use am show off.. bro, rich guys always stay humble, not all this things you're doing
na me mess up by posting am but no be for show off i swear , if i just talk without prove them go call me lair , i dey humble na the way i behave i dont make mouth here , people fighting are old enemies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Shaking Her Butt In A Sexy Way And He Hit The Butt Gently & Softly(pics) / Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of / Me And The Girl Next Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.