Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (41644 Views)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by broseme: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing.A pretty Nigerian lady Igene Sandra Beauty and her Oyinbo man are set to tie the knot sooner.Check out their adorable prewedding photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/adorable-prewedding-photos-of-nigerian.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by broseme: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Beautiful.

13 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
The guy slightly resembles Sylvester Stallone

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by ItchingPreek(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
And our men will be going for dilapidated oyinbo women.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Muzanga(f): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kobicove:
The guys slightly resembles Sylvester Stallone
yea but he is cuter and softer than sly. Sly done old .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Caustics: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked The man just wants our nigerian Green card. I can see it in his eyes. Dangerous

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
nice pic

op weldone ooo, no matter the pre wedding pics you upload, I won't still get married this year, u just can't force me

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make sense, at least the babe never bleach herself into two colors. Unlike dem ugly asś slayhoes

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by sunnysunny69(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one, different from what we see regularly online.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by boman2014: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2017

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by pweshboi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
adetoroamos:
grin the guy Don eat vegetable I guess
lol Nah u sabi oooo. but they look good together though
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Joe50(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
nice pix, not our naija prewedding pix dat d man will be looking as$ or holding as$

1 Like

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Obodo oyinbo marriage things cheesy

Anyway, I wish them a fuitful marriage
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
True love in both couple's eyes
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by seunny4lif(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin
adetoroamos:
grin the guy Don eat vegetable I guess

FTC

I dedicated it to my baby that she's showing up today to spent the whole weknd with me, so I have been drinking kuunu since Monday to avoid story that touch

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Ladyjumong(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
kiss Wow, Dz Adorable

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by EvilMetahuman: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
See fine boy this one grab

If na man now, na one wrinkled old hag with 1 foot in grave he go go marry.

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by flawlessT(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by seunny4lif(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
denugajac:
that third pic caught my attention, hope the lady is not from Edo state... #just saying grin
Wetin Edo do oooooh

1 Like

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by sirkendeman: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
The whites pick the best from Africa why do our men go for the older ones when they want to marry the white. Hmmmmmm.

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by nwakibie3(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one trap don catch oyibo meat grin grin
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Divay22(f): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Happy marriage life
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Ohamzee: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
shocked The man just wants our nigerian Green card. I can see it in his eyes. Dangerous
Azin naija green card? this one yaff chop mess
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Flamzey00(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
For their mind now Nigeria get d best wives#Pidgin2; pardon me for vexing u#I hail u from dis end#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.