Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura (43326 Views)

FG Builds Borehole For Abia State After 25 Years / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by shizzleStar: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Instead of Buhari to be building roads and bridges, he's busy building personal helipad in Daura. Buhari has just confirmed to everyone that's he's a Dullard from Daura.
This didn't come as a surprise to me. We have truly entered one chance in the hands of the cattle rearing Fulani Daura President.

May God save us from baba dogo yaro aka brainless Buhari (BB)

4 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Osama10(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015

Is this a priority now?

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2015
GEJ remains the best of them all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Roughfyzay(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmm.... Eleyi gidi gan o. President Buhari don dey share our money with APShits grin grin grin
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by blackpanda: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Noneroone:
If you still have faith in this Govt, then your faith can make the earth flat.

U can always relocate to cameroun!
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by juventino: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Hafyz23:
2million naira is not too much if u consider d long tym usefulness comparing to other available options.

And who told you it's N2mln to construct an helipad.
I know you guys are trying to control the damage caused by the Dullard.
Una go soon confess winch angry

4 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by tiredface: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
WAIT UNTIL HIS COUSINS BOKO KNOW ABOUT IT.
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Rawani: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
please can you explain the bolded in correlation to the topic

GEJ probably did not bother with building a helipad at home because the soil is loamy so the propellers of the chopper would raise minimal amounts of dust, compared to the sandy Daura soil which raise a dangerous amount of dust that could hamper the pilots visibility and endanger the life of the President, hence the need for the helipad.
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by xreal: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Slynonny:
I thought the Daura President came to fight corruption.
What is he still doing with 9 Jets?
Why not sale off 6 and retain 3.
1 for you.
1 for your commissioner sorry Vice.
1 for the Senate President and other official tour.
There has to be a clear definition of your CHANGE from Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION.
By keeping those Jets then i won't be wrong to admit that CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION are the same.

can you read at all?

idi.ot

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Noneroone(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2015
blackpanda:

U can always declare Biafra!
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by jaytee01(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Slynonny:

Tell the Dogo Yaro to sale off those Jets if his truly there to fight Corruption.
Your grammar sha

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by billyG(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2015
kenedy175:
But GEJ didn't build a helipad in Otoueke. This change sef! well, let's keep watching
dnt worry i can help GEj build 1 for free.
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Spells(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
As e be say our presido dey build helipad for him village now, after he finishes his tenure what will he use the helipad for again..... Personal landing of helicopters... Y not land anywhere since helicopter needs no runway unlike aeroplane... I've just read the hand writing behind the walls..trust mi ya'll don't wanna knw ?
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Why not build a airport in Buhari's backyard in Daura?

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Spells:
As e be say our presido dey build helipad for him village now, after he finishes his tenure what will he use the helipad for again..... Personal landing of helicopters... Y not land anywhere since helicopter needs no runway unlike aeroplane... I've just read the hand writing behind the walls..trust mi ya'll don't wanna knw ?
its an avenue to fly money to his hometown undetected

5 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by DANDONdGreat(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Yes Oooooooo!!!!!

We are really fighting curruption in our country.

This iss where our money is going.

Yet we were told that the government met empty tresury.

This will now be the right and latest means of movving our money.

THINGS HAVE REALLY FALLEN APART

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by bigerboy200: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2015
SenseiX:
More cost cutting measures I guess wink......
Jonathan didn't need to build an helipad, his chopper always landed either on an open field in Otuoke or at the Bayelsa Govt House

Let us stop putting comments out of ignorance... building an helipad in daura is a way to cut down cost. It's much more expensive to keep flying the Presidential jet to the Katsina airport,then moving in a convoy down to daura(katsina to daura is about 1hr 30 mins) when compared to flying an helicopter from Abuja to daura directly.. secondly.. GEJ could afford to land an helicopter anywhere in bayelsa, cos the soil is always wet thus making it loamy(Bayelsa and some regions in d ss have almost 10 months of rain in a year) unlike what is obtainable in d north( almost 10 months of dryness) landing an helicopter on d dry soil is not only dangerous but suicidal considering the fact that it can impede the pilot's visibility and also affect d health of people around due to the massive dust it would raise.. so in terms of TIME and COST, building d helipad is economical. Besides helipad is just a small enclosure made of concrete..that won't cost much..

2 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by AreaFada2: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2015
SenseiX:
More cost cutting measures I guess wink......
Jonathan didn't need to build an helipad, his chopper always landed either on an open field in Otuoke or at the Bayelsa Govt House

Desert/Sahel Savanah and creek area of Bayelsa, which has more open space for a helicopter to land grin cheesy shocked shocked

I detect sarcasm. grin

So they just use propaganda and bigotry to chase GEJ away, no intention to change anything. Since when is SP/Saraki going to see OBJ a national or legislative assignment that needs official jet? shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by alabiyemmy(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:
Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could dangerously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.

This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

First class dummy na im u be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by AreaFada2: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
bigerboy200:

Let us stop putting comments out of ignorance... building an helipad in daura is a way to cut down cost. It's much more expensive to keep flying the Presidential jet to the Katsina airport,then moving in a convoy down to daura(katsina to daura is about 1hr 30 mins) when compared to flying an helicopter from Abuja to daura directly.. secondly.. GEJ could afford to land an helicopter anywhere in bayelsa, cos the soil is always wet thus making it loamy(Bayelsa and some regions in d ss have almost 10 months of rain in a year) unlike what is obtainable in d north( almost 10 months of dryness) landing an helicopter on d dry soil is not only dangerous but suicidal considering the fact that it can impede the pilot's visibility and also affect d health of people around due to the massive dust it would raise.. so in terms of TIME and COST, building d helipad is economical.

Was he elected to stay in Daura or Aso Rock? Should he not only be going to Daura sparingly? Like holiday & few other occasions?

4 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by alabiyemmy(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2015
bigerboy200:

Let us stop putting comments out of ignorance... building an helipad in daura is a way to cut down cost. It's much more expensive to keep flying the Presidential jet to the Katsina airport,then moving in a convoy down to daura(katsina to daura is about 1hr 30 mins) when compared to flying an helicopter from Abuja to daura directly.. secondly.. GEJ could afford to land an helicopter anywhere in bayelsa, cos the soil is always wet thus making it loamy(Bayelsa and some regions in d ss have almost 10 months of rain in a year) unlike what is obtainable in d north( almost 10 months of dryness) landing an helicopter on d dry soil is not only dangerous but suicidal considering the fact that it can impede the pilot's visibility and also affect d health of people around due to the massive dust it would raise.. so in terms of TIME and COST, building d helipad is economical. Besides helipad is just a small enclosure made of concrete..that won't cost much..

Another born fool

6 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Helipad is more important to appointing ministers I guess! #change of life.

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Truth is, am beginning to feel gmb isn't the change Nigeria needs. Am ashamed that perhaps I am gullible, and I have been sold a dummy.
The minimum I expected from a buhari Presidency haven't bin scratched, not even from d surface.
1. There are 11 planes in the presidential fleet, sell 9 and retain 2 strictly for the use of the President and his vice.
2. If the President that promised us change has to be air lifted everywhere he goes, what happens to him bin in tune with the pain of the average Nigerian? Is it too much for gmb to go by road from katsina to daura? Or even Kaduna to daura by road. Flying from Abj to Kaduna is even insane, d road is so gud I do 160km/hr on dt express consistently.
3. Do we really need to close roads for presidential movements? Aren't his limos (Benz S550) bullet proof? What if they weren't? Abuja residents wud be asked to sit at home each tym the President is billed to go out? If a president leads by example in the sense that he creates minimal discomfort to everyday road users when on the move, then and only then can we hope to see the end of bank bullion vans and the convoys of big men cum politicians harass innocent citizens on our roads.
4. I still see Policemen collect money on our roads, like it's business as usual. Under gej, this practice was understandable, but under gmb, it's an abomination in my estimation of the man buhari.
5. Yea, I know gmb doesn't need ministers to give his government a policy direction. What do we need ministers for where we have competent perm secs? But, for pete's gmb shud give efcc teeth that can inflict mortal wounds. If in the last 4 weeks we had a serious efcc, who be Saraki to run his mouth......

2 Likes

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by uchwar1: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Does this Nunu-drinking Daura man has advisers at all? Psychophants at it again.... Very soon he will deny knowing about the Helipad

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by AreaFada2: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Wildrage:
From an almost empty treasury, the 2 man federal executive council awarded the contract for the construction of a helipad in Daura.

Was the expenditure captured in the year's budget or the Tyrant just spending our money capriciously?

Dey there. By the time they have a full cabinet, MANY contracts will have been awarded to cronies already. TINUBU must be licking his lips now. No NEC needed to approve it. Mr. Commissioner will of course not even be told sef. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by writetopoker: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2015
wen PMB is no longer in office will d helipad be his privates or public property, cos I knw is been built by publc money.

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by AreaFada2: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
uchwar1:
Does this Nunu-drinking Daura man has advisers at all? Psychophants at it again.... Very soon he will deny knowing about the Helipad

His advisers may also have a plan. To expose his weakness over the next 4 years and make it less likely for him to contest in 2019.

All na politics. The ones acting like psychos may have their own plans/agenda.

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by anwo247: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Noneroone:
If you still have faith in this Govt, then your faith can make the earth flat.

Lolllll

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by xkris11(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Nothing wrong in building helipad in daura for his convenience and been an old man..but what am concern about is the number of aircraft in the presidential fleet.considering the huge cost of maintenance.
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
bigerboy200:

Let's be progressive in our thinking as Nigerian youths. How many cars long does the presidential convoy need to be? A maximum of 7-10 hi tech vehicles is just enough. Driving from Aso rock to Kaduna at a maximum of 120km/hr wud require 2hrs,kaduna to daura another 3hrs. What's a 5hr road trip to a president who needs to be in touch with the people, and who needs to give governance a human face considering what we experienced under PDP forc16yrs?
APC and Buhari have lost it, if in a whole month his govt hasn't wowed us, I don't see them doing it in 4yrs

1 Like

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Blackfire:
Oga buhari is this part of our change? Helipad in daura?
a helipad is a cemented floor with a capital H written on it. I know it won't cost more than 100000 naira. So save you strength for a better criticism.
Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Slynonny:
I thought the Daura President came to fight corruption.
What is he still doing with 9 Jets?
Why not sale off 6 and retain 3.
1 for you.
1 for your commissioner sorry Vice.
1 for the Senate President and other official tour.
There has to be a clear definition of your CHANGE from Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION.
By keeping those Jets then i won't be wrong to admit that CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION are the same.

change.n transformation can never be the same, they can't even be cousins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.