Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians (3595 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Seven Tough Question Muslims Ask Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I am muslim and I need answers to some of this tough questions we (muslims) always ask people of the book.

I hope d thread ll not be hijack by e- warriors and bigots cos the purpose of this thread is shed some light in d underlying issues in d 2 faith.

Thanks for ur Cooperation.

Questions
1. Your Bible has been corrupted?

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)

There are of course many other verses in the Quran which say the Bible has been corrupted.

2. What about the predictions of Muhammad (saw) in the Bible?

And when Jesus the Son of Mary said, O children of Israel, verily I am the Apostle of God sent unto you, confirming the law which was delivered before me, and bringing good tidings of an Apostle who shall come after me, and whose name shall be Ahmed. And when he produced unto them evident miracles, they said, this is manifest sorcery.  (Quran, 61:6)"

3. God has no son - do christians worship 3 Gods?

O people of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion, nor utter anything concerning God save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of God, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say 'Three'. Desist, it will be better for you. God is only One God. . . The Messiah would never have scorned to be a slave of God.' (Surat al-Nisa, 171-2) 

4. Jesus was never crucified

“and their saying : we killed Christ Jesus, son of Mary, The messenger of Allah - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it was made to appear to them so; and those who disagree concerning it are full of doubts; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; For surely they killed him not; but Allah took him up unto Himself; and Allah is ever mighty, wise." (Quran 4: 157 & 158)

Note:
No insult please, I need rejoinders ASAP hope d mods will do d needful ASAP too. May Almighty Allah bless those that adhere to the rules
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
1. A book crafted out from another claiming where it is copied from is adulterated must be some sort of joke.

2.that is the figment of the imagination of the writer of the quoran or the interpreter thereof. "I will send him unto you..."

3. No, its called trinity and its beyond your comprehension

4. OK. If you say so, believe your own story.

5. Most importantly, what will arguing religion achieve? If you have a personal relationship with your God, you can ask him the questions or ask him to reveal himself to you and if your God never speaks to you via whichever way possible, then probably you're serving a figure head+an unknown God.

Regardless of your religious afilliations and beliefs, most of us get screwed into religion via our parents and not our personal convictions.... If you believe there is a God, and he's almighty, all knowing and all seeing, then in your closet, tell him to speak to you and guide you aright in your choice of worship and all your path. If your ways are right, he'll answer you and if they're not right, clrN it up first. Let your conscience guide you on that

4 Likes

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
*sighs....
Not again
When would religious fanatism end, its always this religion against this...
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
*sighs....

Not again

When would religious fanatism end, its always this religion against this...

True! Will never end though
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
gbl01:
1. A book crafted out from another claiming where it is copied from is adulterated must be some sort of joke.

2.that is the figment of the imagination of the writer of the quoran or the interpreter thereof. "I will send him unto you..."

3. No, its called trinity and its beyond your comprehension

4. OK. If you say so, believe your own story.

5. Most importantly, what will arguing religion achieve? If you have a personal relationship with your God, you can ask him the questions or ask him to reveal himself to you and if your God never speaks to you via whichever way possible, then probably you're serving a figure head+an unknown God.

Regardless of your religious afilliations and beliefs, most of us get screwed into religion via our parents and not our personal convictions.... If you believe there is a God, and he's almighty, all knowing and all seeing, then in your closet, tell him to speak to you and guide you aright in your choice of worship and all your path. If your ways are right, he'll answer you and if they're not right, clrN it up first. Let your conscience guide you on that

Thank you for d kind response, but we Muslims view some stories in d bible as false especially verses that attribtes vices to noble prophets of God.

And about Muhammad mention in the bible Deut 18:15 is use as ref.

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
you need the holy spirit to understand

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:

Thank you for d kind response, but we Muslims view some stories in d bible as false especially verses that attribtes vices to noble prophets of God.

Of course... That moment when a poor person buy stuff and start arguing with peers if it's genuine or fake. But you know the wealthy person buys and never argue if it's fake or not coz he most definitely buy a genuine one. Just an analogy!

Whether u consider the stories lies or not doesn't change them nor does it change the fact that the Bible was in existent several hundreds of years before the Quaran.

Like I said it doesn't matter what u read in the Bible or Quaran or other books, what matters most is if your life is right with your God!

Forget about the stories, the tales of supremacy of both books and both religions. Drill down to your personality. Are you right with God? Does your conscience bear you witness? If it ain't, patch up your life

2 Likes

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by jcross19: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:

and I have more than 10 questions to ask allah itself. One of it is: why allah don't hear another language than arabic when praying?.

2 Likes

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by jcross19: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:

mohamMAD was not an israelites but arabians, mind you through jesus even mohamMAD came to being so mohamMAD was prophesy as a fake prophet in bible that will work for antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
jcross19:
and I have more than 10 questions to ask allah itself. One of it is: why allah don't hear another language than arabic when praying?.

Allah understand all languages, d logic behind praying (salat) in arabic is to have uniformity in d sense that a Nigerian can go to china for eg and lead dem in prayers (d chinese ll understand him).

U can pray (suplicate) to Allah in any language. Allah know best

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
jcross19:
muhammad s.a.w was not an israelites but arabians, mind you through jesus even muhammad came to being so muhammad was prophesy as a fake prophet in bible that will work for antichrist.

Take note of the correction
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by An2elect2(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't care! LOL
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by jcross19: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:

Allah understand all languages, d logic behind praying (salat) in arabic is to have uniformity in d sense that a Nigerian can go to china for eg and lead dem in prayers (d chinese ll understand him).

U can pray (suplicate) to Allah in any language. Allah know best
bros don't go there even here in nigeria yoruba muslim can't lead prayer in hausa mosque in the north. Sir the truth behind there is allah can't hear your language that belittle allah as lesser gods . And secondly mohamMAD use such means to control you as slaves to arabians and make your language inferior before his gods.

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by jcross19: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:

Take note of the correction
please don't ever tamper how I write up or make up posts respect yourself.
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by malvisguy212: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:
Hello Nairalanders, I am muslim and I need answers to some of this tough questions we (muslims) always ask people of the book.

I hope d thread ll not be hijack by e- warriors and bigots cos the purpose of this thread is shed some light in d underlying issues in d 2 faith.

Questions

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)

There are of course many other verses in the Quran which say the Bible has been corrupted.

And when Jesus the Son of Mary said, O children of Israel, verily I am the Apostle of God sent unto you, confirming the law which was delivered before me, and bringing good tidings of an Apostle who shall come after me, and whose name shall be Ahmed. And when he produced unto them evident miracles, they said, this is manifest sorcery.  (Quran, 61:6)"

O people of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion, nor utter anything concerning God save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of God, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say 'Three'. Desist, it will be better for you. God is only One God. . . The Messiah would never have scorned to be a slave of God.' (Surat al-Nisa, 171-2) 

“and their saying : we killed Christ Jesus, son of Mary, The messenger of Allah - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it was made to appear to them so; and those who disagree concerning it are full of doubts; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; For surely they killed him not; but Allah took him up unto Himself; and Allah is ever mighty, wise." (Quran 4: 157 & 158)

Note:
No insult please, I need rejoinders ASAP hope d mods will do d needful ASAP too. May Almighty Allah bless those that adhere to the rules
1.surah 10:94 "And if thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the book from before
thee..." .

"Those who have been reading the book from before thee" are Jews and Christians who read the Torah and the Injil (Gospel)! If they were reading corrupted holy books,their minds would have been influenced by many misconceptions.It would therefore make no sense for Allah to command those who are in doubt to ask Jews and Christians who allegedly were misled by changed Scriptures! In order to follow the mandate in this verse it is absolutely necessary to believe that the Scriptures before Islam are uncorrupted!
When did the bible corrupted?
2. More than tewnty quranic verse , when muhammed is ask to performed miracle here the excuse he give:
Surah 17:90-93:
They said, “We will not believe you
unless you cause a spring to gush out of the ground.“Or unless you own a garden of date palms and grapes, with rivers running through it.“Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to
fall on us. Or unless you bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)
3.Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very
clearly that Jesus had no human father.
We must therefore ask ourselves this
vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed
as a ‘son’ by the angel Gabriel both in
the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible
(Luke 1:35), whose son is he?”
Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel
Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy Lord, to announce to
thee the GIFT of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a son who was to be
given as a “gift” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a gift from God, it shows that Mary
was only the recipient of that gift. She is
not the source of that gift but God. The
gift belongs to God. The gift was a son.
Therefore, the son belongs to God
which means the son was His or His
son. In other words, God’s son. This
testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is
the SON OF GOD. Christians worship ONE GOD with three personalities, genesis 1:27 say let US create man in OUR IMAGE >>image indicate ONE GOD and the US indicate more than ONE essence.the quran use plurality like WE, US and OUR . Can you explained?
4. Surah 19:33: Peace on me the day I
was born, and the day I die, and the
day I shall be raised alive! (Pickthall)
The chronological sequence of event is understood here.BORN, DIE,RESSURECT and the same phrase is use for John the baptist here, Note the similarity in the
wordings:
Surah 19:15: And peace on him on
the day he was born, and on the day
he dies, and on the day he is raised
to life. (Shakir)
If Jesus did not die, then John also did not die, will John came back again and die?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Samunique(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
malvisguy212:

1.surah 10:94 "And if thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the book from before
thee..." .

"Those who have been reading the book from before thee" are Jews and Christians who read the Torah and the Injil (Gospel)! If they were reading corrupted holy books,their minds would have been influenced by many misconceptions.It would therefore make no sense for Allah to command those who are in doubt to ask Jews and Christians who allegedly were misled by changed Scriptures! In order to follow the mandate in this verse it is absolutely necessary to believe that the Scriptures before Islam are uncorrupted!
2. More than tewnty quranic verse , when muhammed is ask to performed miracle here the excuse he give:
unless you cause a spring to gush out of the ground.“Or unless you own a garden of date palms and grapes, with rivers running through it.“Or unless you cause
fall on us. Or unless you bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)
the SON OF GOD. Christians worship ONE GOD with three personalities, genesis 1:27 say let US create man in OUR IMAGE >>image indicate ONE GOD and the US indicate more than ONE essence.the quran use plurality like WE, US and OUR . Can you explained?
The chronological sequence of event is understood here.BORN, DIE,RESSURECT and the same phrase is use for John the baptist here, Note the similarity in the
wordings:
to life. (Shakir)
If Jesus did not die, then John also did not die, will John came back again and die?
May the Lord God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ bless your efforts even as you appear to be among the few who defend the Christian faith in these trying times, may He also defend u in the day of adversity and crown all your efforts with bountiful rewards here on earth and in the world to come in Jesus name.

Pls I will like to know u more maybe we can work together as a former Muslim.

Thanks very much for doing what our so called pastors fail to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by malvisguy212: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Samunique:
May the Lord God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ bless your efforts even as you appear to be among the few who defend the Christian faith in these trying times, may He also defend u in the day of adversity and crown all your efforts with bountiful rewards here on earth and in the world to come in Jesus name.

Pls I will like to know u more maybe we can work together as a former Muslim.

Thanks very much for doing what our so called pastors fail to do.
the Lord is our strength bro. May God bless you for this wonderful word of encouragement. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Scholar8200(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2015
kheart:

Questions

Corrupted in what sense? What's the purpose of the Word? Millions have relied on its promises and found it true. Millions have obeyed the command,"believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved" and the transformation of their lives (for some who were out and out sinners as well as moralists) could be testified by all who knew their past!
In what regard? Since you appear to believe that God gave the Word, are you not implying that He could not preserve His Word?! God Forbid!!!

There is no such prediction sire! The framework of the Old and New covenants was God's promise to Abraham. God,in His Wisdom, worked it all out till the fulness of time came when the Promised Seed in Whom all the nations of the earth will blessed-Jesus Christ- came. After His coming, the church age (prophesied by Christ when He spoke of the coming of the Spirit) took off; being a break in the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy!
Meaning? It's quite strange that there will come another with laws patterned after the Old Testament (after its dispensation in the Divine scheme of things was over!).

This misunderstanding by the author of the Quran is similar to the misunderstanding expressed by a rabbi of the judaizers when after being told, you must be born again, he asked if it meant going back to mama's womb! Jesus gave a gentle rebuke to his ignorance of things spiritual.
That Jesus is The Son of God does not mean we must understand it only from the human perspective of copulation before childbearing! Interestingly the Quran also accepts that in the incarnation of Christ, no copulation took place!
My point? It's a shortcut to error when ,we dimiss spiritual things simply because it does not agree with our understanding of nature.

Note:
Centuries before, this had been prophesied:

Isaiah 53:12
Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great [kings and rulers], and He shall divide the spoil with the mighty, because He poured out His life unto death, and [He let Himself] be regarded as a criminal and be numbered with the transgressors; yet He bore [and took away] the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors (the rebellious).

Daniel 9:26
And after the sixty-two weeks the Anointed One[Messiah] shall be killed and shall have nothing

Jesus' own words:

Before now, Jesus had said:
Luke 18:31-33
31 Then taking the Twelve [apostles] aside, He said to them, Listen! We are going up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written about the Son of Man through and by the prophets will be fulfilled.
32 For He will be handed over to the Gentiles and will be made sport of and scoffed and jeered at and insulted and spit upon.
33 They will flog Him and kill Him; and on the third day He will rise again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
kheart:

if Bible is corrupt, don't you think that the proppurrted verses which talk about Muhammad is also corrupt?
Why Allah allowed human beings to corrupt bible to be corrupted but preserved few verses pertaining to on Muhammad?
Can you show us the original bible so that we compare
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
bros don't go there even here in nigeria yoruba muslim can't lead prayer in hausa mosque in the north. Sir the truth behind there is allah can't hear your language that belittle allah as lesser gods . And secondly mohamMAD use such means to control you as slaves to arabians and make your language inferior before his gods.

was d bible reveal in igbo or yoruba? I don't know where u get ur assertions from, dat Yoruba can not lead other tribes (hausa) in prayers. Nonetheless a yoruba still prays in d same mosque where u ve hausas, chinese, arabs,igbos and still understand dem.

In a hausa speaking church igbos ll just be wasing their time there cos dey won't understand a word dey re saying and vice Versa.
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by jcross19: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
kheart:

was d bible reveal in igbo or yoruba? I don't know where u get ur assertions from, dat Yoruba can not lead other tribes (hausa) in prayers. Nonetheless a yoruba still prays in d same mosque where u ve hausas, chinese, arabs,igbos and still understand dem.

In a hausa speaking church igbos ll just be wasing their time there cos dey won't understand a word dey re saying and vice Versa.
muslims and christians are two different people with different orientations sir ; I know what am saying , since bible was written in hebrew does it mean if we want to speak to God we should speak in hebrew? It belittle God and show that HE is not omnipotent.
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Hoseaovo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Listen up.

We suffer die under your wicked sword and bombings
Our blood dripping from your knives you slit our throat with
You say all manner of blasphemous things about the Saviour of mankind

But yet we love you
We fast and pray with agony asking our Father to forgive and open your eye
We still come pleading with you to accept this Jesus and his Word

You know why?

Because God loves you (SO he sent his Son to die in your stead)
Jesus Love You (So he willing humbled his gloriuos self to die like a thief for you)
We love you ( and so we come preaching to you despite your cruelty toward us)

Because its a true fact

That the wicked Satan deceived the man you call a prophet
Satan disguised as an angel of God to deceive him. "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Cor. 11:14
And so you your heart is seared with a hot iron

You, God is ever wise

He has warned us already over 500 years before your Prophet came

"Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." Gal. 1:7-9

Many has turned from that path are now in
Many have seen and now walking in the light
Many are on their way to Heaven

So now my belove,

Why not come? and lets:

Worship the Father
Fellowship with the Son
And have sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hoseaovo:
Listen up.

But yet we love you

You know why?

Jesus Love You (So he willing humbled his gloriuos self to die like a thief for you)

Because its a true fact

Satan disguised as an angel of God to deceive him. "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Cor. 11:14

You, God is ever wise

"Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." Gal. 1:7-9

So now my belove,

Why not come? and lets:

Worship the Father
Fellowship with the Son
who is killing who undecided ?
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

thee..." .

wordings:
to life. (Shakir)

2. the greatest miracle of the prophet is the quran and that is what we like to emphasise . The qur'an is an outstanding miracle that will forever stand the test of time. The prophet PBUH was unlettered and illiterate which is a proof he couldnt have written the quran himself or copied it from somewhere. Is it the scientific miracles of the quran we want to talk about ?

Physical miracles like healing and so on we do not emphasise as the devil himslef can perform all this, even Jesus said in the bible false prophets will do greater works than he did.

4. Jesus PBUH is the great prophet of God , a messenger among messengers , the prophet whose message Muhammad PBUH came to fulfil. Jesus is among 5 greatest messengers of God. Jesus PBUH perfomed many miracles by the permission of God. He spoke as a baby in the cradle to defend his mother Mary PBUH when she was accused of an illegitimate child.. He s not the son of God cos God begets not nor ws he begoten. (D bible affirms diis)
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hoseaovo:
Listen up.

But yet we love you

You know why?

Because its a true fact

You, God is ever wise

So now my belove,

Why not come? and lets:

Worship the Father
Fellowship with the Son

God is all forgiving and merciful, why should som1 be sacrifice before our sins ll be forgiven?
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by malvisguy212: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
kheart:

2. the greatest miracle of the prophet is the quran and that is what we like to emphasise . The qur'an is an outstanding miracle that will forever stand the test of time. The prophet PBUH was unlettered and illiterate which is a proof he couldnt have written the quran himself or copied it from somewhere. Is it the scientific miracles of the quran we want to talk about ?

Physical miracles like healing and so on we do not emphasise as the devil himslef can perform all this, even Jesus said in the bible false prophets will do greater works than he did.

4. Jesus PBUH is the great prophet of God , a messenger among messengers , the prophet whose message Muhammad PBUH came to fulfil. Jesus is among 5 greatest messengers of God. Jesus PBUH perfomed many miracles by the permission of God. He spoke as a baby in the cradle to defend his mother Mary PBUH when she was accused of an illegitimate child.. He s not the son of God cos God begets not nor ws he begoten. (D bible affirms diis)
what is this? Quran a miracle? What about Shakespeare? Is Shakespeare a miracle?you claim the bible is corrupt but you believe the part that talk about false prophet( we know muhammed is a false prophet)

Were in the quran muhammed claims, he came to fullfiled Jesus message? What did Jesus preach? Can you provide from the quran, the message Jesus preach? Jesus is the greatest prophet, but you kill people when muhammed is insulted and ignored it when Jesus is insulted.

Allah did not empower Jesus to performed miracle because long before Jesus step foot on this universe, Allah had stop sending sign. Read hear https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity

You still don't want to answer my questions? When was the bible corrupted? Can you explained the plurality in the quran? The "WE" "US" and"OUR". Will John the baptist come back again and die?
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by kheart(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
what is this? Quran a miracle? What about Shakespeare? Is Shakespeare a miracle?you claim the bible is corrupt but you believe the part that talk about false prophet( we know muhammed is a false prophet)

Were in the quran muhammed claims, he came to fullfiled Jesus message? What did Jesus preach? Can you provide from the quran, the message Jesus preach? Jesus is the greatest prophet, but you kill people when muhammed is insulted and ignored it when Jesus is insulted.

Allah did not empower Jesus to performed miracle because long before Jesus step foot on this universe, Allah had stop sending sign. Read hear https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity

You still don't want to answer my questions? When was the bible corrupted? Can you explained the plurality in the quran? The "WE" "US" and"OUR". Will John the baptist come back again and die?

Bros calm ur nerves please. u see in d bible jesus preach monotheism all through. in order word, he emphasise dat we should submit to one true God (ie islam). eg in mark 10:18, john 5:30, john 20:17. Etc

And about d time bible gor corrupted. Please am goin to ask u dis question. Who re d authors of the bible and how many years was d first authors work wit jesus death?
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Anas09: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha @Ops. You r just a beginner here. Ur questions have been answered, now is ur turn to answer ours.
1). Islam is monotheist right? Who are Allat, Manat and Uzzah? Could they be the demons allah kept referring to as US, OUR, and WE?
2). Where is the original copy of the Bible so that we can compare with this present corrupt one?
3). Why did mohammed loved sex so much that even at death, he had errection?
4). How come he didn't know where he was going after dead. Jesus said, "I GO TO MY FATHER. Jesus knew where He was going. Mohammed didn't. A small girl poisoned Him and he died like a dog.
5). If Mohammed came to fulfil the message of Jesus, why did he kill christians and commanded his followers to do same?
Come on now. Where is that idle Crusadistic? Since u live on NL jump in here and answer this questions.

1 Like

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Anas09:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha @Ops. You r just a beginner here. Ur questions have been answered, now is ur turn to answer ours.
1). Islam is monotheist right? Who are Allat, Manat and Uzzah? Could they be the demons allah kept referring to as US, OUR, and WE?
2). Where is the original copy of the Bible so that we can compare with this present corrupt one?
3). Why did mohammed loved sex so much that even at death, he had errection?
4). How come he didn't know where he was going after dead. Jesus said, "I GO TO MY FATHER. Jesus knew where He was going. Mohammed didn't. A small girl poisoned Him and he died like a dog.
5). If Mohammed came to fulfil the message of Jesus, why did he kill christians and commanded his followers to do same?
Come on now. Where is that idle Crusadistic? Since u live on NL jump in here and answer this questions.
where are the questions
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by malvisguy212: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2015
kheart:

Bros calm ur nerves please. u see in d bible jesus preach monotheism all through. in order word, he emphasise dat we should submit to one true God (ie islam). eg in mark 10:18, john 5:30, john 20:17. Etc

And about d time bible gor corrupted. Please am goin to ask u dis question. Who re d authors of the bible and how many years was d first authors work wit jesus death?
I ask you to produce from the quran and you are given me verses from the bible concerning the message of Jesus. Is it not the same bible you are claiming is corrupted?

The bible is 66 books and has more than 40 author and it was writing over a period of 1500 years. Nobody work with Jesus. the gospel is about Jesus. Jesus did not speak His own words, but the words that the Father gave Him.
John12:49-50
12:49 For I have not spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me, he gave
me a commandment, what I should say,
and what I should speak.
12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

His message was not primarily about Himself, but rather the good news that the Father ordained to be announced on earth.

John 14:24
He that loveth me not keepeth not
my sayings: and the word which ye hear
is NOT MINE, but the Father's which sent me.
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will
be preached in all the world as a
witness to all the nations, and then
the end will come.

The inspired Word of God makes it
abundantly plain: The "good news" that
Jesus Christ brought was about the
Kingdom of God! The "gospel of Jesus
Christ" is simply the message of good
news that Jesus preached not a
message about Jesus. It is not primarily a message about the events in His life.

The announcement of "good news" the
very best news that could be heard today which the Father gave through Jesus Christ, was about His Kingdom being established on earth.

Still waiting for the answer to my questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by mrZENographer: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2015
1) Muslim apologists claim bible is corrupted bcause of d variants in translation. which is just actualy conveying the same message in a different way. Lets call it exaggeration. :P1)

2) Before Mohammed came to tell us this, Jesus had warned us that there shall come false prophets to deceive many. matt 24,11&30 John 3 vs 17. AlsoAll d prophecies of biblical prophets of Jesus coming and Jesus fulfilled all 100% (the endtime prophecies excluded for now) mohammed none. Jesus never spoke of anothr like himself.... IN BIBLE.

3) Most misunderstood basic concept. Trinity God is same as TRinity man (Gen 1,27-28, Gen 2.7). Jesus said "I proceedeth forth and came from God.'Son of GOD a.k.a Spirit of God. Unfortunately, Mohammed misundrstood Son of God as God giving birth to a son like a woman. and thereby misundertood TRINITY and has therby doomed his uncountable followers.
Understand this Sir, your spirit is you. That is TRINITY CONCEPT. Body, Soul and Spirit.

4) The biblical prophets prophesied of the death and crucifixrion of the Holy one. If Jesus didnt die, who fulfilled it? a thief, random stanger? Also Jesus frequently spoke of his death. In book of Matt alone you'll find more than 10 verses of Jesus prophesying his death. The most popular one in matt. Matthew 16,21-23

www.biblehub.com/hcsb/matthew/16.htm

I limited my writing. You can add me on whtsap.0833791147.
Re: Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians by mrZENographer: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2015
kheart:

God is all forgiving and merciful, why should som1 be sacrifice before our sins ll be forgiven?

If you knew the moses law, you would have known the answer. God told moses you shall giv an eye for eye, tooth for tooth, life for life. The punishment for sin is death. God commanded them to use a pure animal's life in place of theirs. It was a custom in Isreal to offering sin offering on a daily and monthly basis. Jesus came and finalised it by his death and resurrection. Isaiah prophesied it in 53 vs 7-8, 11-12.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/53.htm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pastor Said Prayer Is Not The Key. / Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / December Retreat 2013: Crossing Over to a New Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.