Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! (4126 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by berrye(f): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2006
Hey guys, I know it's crazy. There's this guy I like and he's giving me signs that the feeling is mutual but he's not saying anything. I don't want to be to forward because I am not entirely sure that he likes me. What do I do?
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by yetimama(f): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2006
just be patient, love grows u know
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by somegirl(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2006
I can feel you since I am in a similar situation (only that mine is long-distance and I assume yours isn't).

Does he seem to enjoy spending time with you? Does he make an effort to see you regularly?

Does he treat you differently than he treats his other female friends?

Has he ever talked about his future and how did he describe it?

Just a few questions that MIGHT help you to see what his ambitions towards you are likely to be (you don't need to post your thoughts here if you don't wish to do so).

In the end, we cannot look INTO somebody's head and see what they are thinking or what they will be thinking in the years to come but there are ways a human can show his/her love for somebody and his committment to a relationship I think.

Well, maybe not the best answer to your question but surely the best you can get from a lost person like myself. 

PS: I myself will ignore these questions (for now) as, in my case, the answers are too depressing.
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by farock(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2006
why dont u lyk him?
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by berrye(f): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2006
It's not like we are friends, we hardly even talk to each other except that there's eye contact.
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by maxell(f): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2006
@topic

Just wait it out. You guys just keep flirting with each other. In time he will come around.
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by somegirl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2006
What about starting to talk with him? Do you share any hobbies? Is he in any group you might want to join as well?
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by kokoletz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hello I must really tell you that I fell you and I knw wat you are passing thru. The fact remains that in our part of the world guy are the one's 2 make the 1st move so if u decided to make the 1st move he might take you very cheap. So my advice if truly feel 4 him and nt 4 a particular reason try to engage him in a conversation who knows he too might be shy to make d 1st move or rather get ur friend to make friend so that he can get to meet u thru ur friend or u try and make friend wit 1 of his so that u can penetrate thru his friend. U b woman shebe God gv una power 2 subdue man. Chirawe.
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by segun111(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2006
berrye,

What do you mean by the feeling is mutual? Are you reading his mind or did he verbally tell you that he likes you? Okay, here is what I will do if I am in your situation; first, it seems to me that you have been around him for a while then why don't you do yourself a favor by asking him directly how he feels about you, what are you afraid off, his rejection, good, then move on to someone who will love you back. Stop selling yourself short, you have something to offer so don't waste all your time hoping he will come to you one day. Honey that one day might never come, Straight talk. No pun intended,
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by whitelexi(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2006
berrye:

Hey guys, I know it's crazy. There's this guy I like and he's giving me signs that the feeling is mutual but he's not saying anything. I don't want to be to forward because I am not entirely sure that he likes me. What do I do?

Point of correction, u dont wanna ask him cos u think its his duty to tell u, thats where ur problem lies, cos some dudes will not come out with it in time to save the fun cos u will eventually get tired of waiting and there will always be someone else who'll be calling out for ur attention, but u will always remember the dude as the guy u liked so much that never came out straight, so why not ask him? yes, to cut the long story short, get chatting with him and ask him, Best of luck with that.
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by koolboi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2006
@segun111, girls are not supposed to chase men. going back to bible, you will see that adam woke up from his deep sleep and went to take his wife.
@ berrye, just keep flirting, i mean go close to where he is and try to get noticed you could say hi and try to pretend as though you dont mean it: dont over do it sha, his responces will tell you weather to continue or back out
thats about how my own first relationship started: she just came around and borrowed my pen obviously not because she had no pen, and gwosh i couldnt sleep that night, i kept thinking about her and , you should know the rest
Re: I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! by tomaagy(m): 3:59am On Jul 17, 2008
berrye:

It's not like we are friends, we hardly even talk to each other except that there's eye contact.

Are u sure u guys are not lusting after urself he might see ur beautiful body and u see his bisepts while he's imagining u in bed ******* with him (guys have vivid imagination trust me) and that might be ur bane too check ur selfs!

Anyway try to find something you have in common! serious stuff don't give him any hint otherwise u'd look cheap at the end of the day!

(1) (Reply)

She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? / My Friend's Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her / A Nairaland Lady Ask Me To Marry Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.