Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? (4126 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
It all started wen we were little. I liked her alot but didn't know how she felt about me. She always liked to be around me, she hates to see me leave, Maybe i was too young to understand dat she liked me too as much as i did, She's my best friend elder sister and i tot she only saw me as a little brother, Now we're all grown up. Sometime ago, i travelled to Benin to visit my best friend, my plan was to stay just a few days. She was d first to see me, i could tell she was glad i came. Like old times, she was glued to me, so much it even made my best friend jealous, I was in love wit her and i just couldn't help it anymore. I told her how i felt one evening together alone and she told me she was in love wit me all along, since then we've been dating. I don't live in Benin so we hardly see each other but d passion is strong, stronger than anything i've ever felt. The problem now is, i haven't told my best friend that i'm dating his elder sister and i'm feeling guilty. Should i be?
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by kugaba(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2009
You were man enough to tell her how you feel about her, why then are you fidgeting facing the younger brother and telling him how u feel about the sister? U would not die and heaven will not fall if u tell him. Face your fears. u are not the first in this kind of situation and you definitely wouldn't be the last.
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by brows(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
i understand your hesitation
i hope you have genuine intentions for your girl
having built a friendship since childhood is a great treasure
if i were you i would tell him as soon as possible but also let him know you still treasure his friendship
also assure him that you will respect your girl cos if not you may loose your friendship with him
i guess thats why such circle of rship is very sensitive
at the same time just follow your heart but tell your friend as soon as possible cos if he finds out on his own he may become suspicious of your intentions
love can be found anywhere so goodluck
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by opuro(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ur friend cant date his sister. Someone else must date her. And if that someone else is you, whats the big deal?
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by canuck(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
Wrong ke?!

Go for it - If you can appear genuine to me (a total stranger), then your best friend should know if you really love his big sis or it's a fling.

May God help you if it's a fling cheesy
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by achinu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
That's a tricky one ma guy. When it comes to dating for me, one of my rules are I do not date anyone that close to a friend i.e sista cuz if the relationship doesn't work out it throws a monkey wrench in my frienship with my buddy. Just me though, everyone is different.
I think you should tell your friend rather than him finding out by himself, Good luck
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by Mitchelin(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2009
achinu:

That's a tricky one ma guy. When it comes to dating for me, one of my rules are I do not date anyone that close to a friend i.e sista cuz if the relationship doesn't work out it throws a monkey wrench in my frienship with my buddy. Just me though, everyone is different.
I think you should tell your friend rather than him finding out by himself, Good luck
Hear! Hear!, in the same vein you can't help who you fall in love with, goodluck.
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
@canuck, No its not a fling, i do love her. but people, it's not dat easy as u guys have said, my friend is quite protective i know him. It was good i followed my heart but don't know y i still feel i shouldn't have,
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by MoneyRule(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
Wrong ke? Over-right dey disturb u sef, go clap 4 ur self!
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by omofola(f): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think you should tell him only of you are ready to marry his sister because if you break up with her at the long run, definitely the friendship between you and your friend will be greatly affected and will never be the same, so since you are already in the relationship with her and you both love each other why not take it to the next level and make it known to him.
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by chiejik(f): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
But your friend can not marry his own sister.abi she is your senior i mean age wise
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by Nautillus(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
NO YOU DIDNT . . .How could you do that? ? ?betray your best friends TRUST. . ? ?

Guy you F-up bad here . . .you broke the boiz creed . .No ex's no blood relations . . .He will NEVER 4give you

of all the chics in the world . . .you best friends sister . . .Haba . . .IF it was thr RIGHT thing to do, you would have been bold enough to tell him.

You are in a big mess . . trust me
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by JTMoney1(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
its not an offence to fall in love with the gal.but tell your friend before its to late.
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by JTMoney1(f): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
Nautillus:

NO YOU DIDNT . . .How could you do that? ? ?betray your best friends TRUST. . ? ?

Guy you F-up bad here . . .you broke the boiz creed . .No ex's no blood relations . . .He will NEVER 4give you

of all the chics in the world . . .you best friends sister . . .Haba . . .IF it was thr RIGHT thing to do, you would have been bold enough to tell him.

You are in a big mess . . trust me
guy dont be so harsh on the brother
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by biola44: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
undecided
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
@nautilus, u think i did betray his trust? I'm a simple guy and won't feel bad if my friend dates my sister as long as he doesn't hurt her, but who am i to say wot will happen tomorrow? Shit happens u know, wot if something happens and we break up? den i guess OMOFOLA would be right cos it'd affect my friendship wit her brother, I love both alot, d guy like my brother, But if my conscience keeps judging me like this, maybe i'd beta let go wit good reasons,
Re: She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? by arewaboy01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
@nautilus, u think i did betray his trust? I'm a simple guy and won't feel bad if my friend dates my sister as long as he doesn't hurt her, but who am i to say wot will happen tomorrow? Shit happens u know, wot if something happens and we break up? den i guess OMOFOLA would be right cos it'd affect my friendship wit her brother, I love both alot, d guy like my brother, But if my conscience keeps judging me like this, maybe i'd beta let go wit good reasons,
una still dy ?
Ahbi una marry

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her / Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? / MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.