Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78465 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Rawani:

He apparently forgot he's living in a glass house. Tinubu is not one to be toyed with.

Mr Integrity... See ya life...Celebrating thieves who use blackmail to intimidate others...unfortunately Saraki has immunity now...Unless PDP sanctions his impeachment, it remains an impossible stuff for APC not to talk of Tinubu...Go Get more documents to blackmail people...smh...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by shift15(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Sahara Reporters should give us the judgement of this case and not the case file.
Was Saraki convicted by a court? This case was cited in the 90s, so decision must have been reached on it, what is the decision of the court on the case? Was he jailed anywhere? Did court discharged him?
These are what saharareporters should tell and not the gory tale of a common thief.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by discusant: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2015
likata:
bulshit..this is coming too late. if buhari as a coup leader could be sitting comfortably as President of FRN.no id.iot will touch saraki cos apc knew all this secret before presenting him as there representative in kwara.

Just imagine. So shara reporters want to start clean house from outside and leave inside dirty.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by onatisi(m): 3:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Dumb stupid moronic story from saharadesert reporters. Did the bank open a court case against saraki? Was saraki ever convicted of stealing in any nigerian law court? It is even good that this is coming early in this new govt,because it will only speed up the disintegration,destruction and demise of apc . Apc politicians are really doing pdp a big and great favour by fighting saraki tooth and nail . I hope and sincerely pray apc leaders and politicians do the same thing against dogara,atiku.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by blym4real: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This your media propaganda wont sell one.
You plot to hound and hunt saraki out of office wont work.I call on Kwarans,middlebeltans and all well meaning Nigerians to arise and shm you guys!.shm on your greedy life.
Am from kwara state, bukola should be in kikiri maximum prison in a sane country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by blackbliz: 4:02am On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
Saraki hasn't seen anything yet. This is sooooo gonna be interesting!
I don't why God made u as enemy of progress.if it is hour father that is been blackmail will u like it fool
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by blackbliz: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Quote1:

I am a kwaran and I will kill Saraki if i have the chance.
u are a bastard is it a most for u to talk u er disowning you fellow kwara in fact u er a born fool
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Rawani: 4:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Mr Integrity... See ya life...Celebrating thieves who use blackmail to intimidate others...unfortunately Saraki has immunity now...Unless PDP sanctions his impeachment, it remains an impossible stuff for APC not to talk of Tinubu...Go Get more documents to blackmail people...smh...

Since when did a statement of fact equate to lack of integrity? Regardless, I have everything to gain from whoever is SP, the point is that Saraki's continuous treachery must be contained and it matters little who contains him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Rotimi47: 4:30am On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
Saraki hasn't seen anything yet. This is sooooo gonna be interesting!
What is being cooked for Saraki is going to be very unpalatable but he cannot do but eat it, politricks at work and Saraki's remaining career and that of Altiku may just be finished and buried; they better be wise and stop being irrational by letting people sweet mouth them into going pound for pound with Tinubu they will definitely come out worse as Tinubu don't have Any political ambition unlike them who do and he Tinubu is going to help them quickly destroy their political career and that of those that bear the same surname with them, even those sweet mouthing them will ditch them sooner than they expected. They should know that you don't take a pen knife to a gun fight. If Saraki is really wise he should just reach out to Tinubu and settle their difference or else it might really get ugly; he should remember how that of Jonathan started, he was sweet mouth by many people to go pound for pound with Tinubu because they have the funds, incumbency power and they're in the majority but all that don't move Tinubu a man that placed a big rule in NADECO and not to forget all those saying he have a bad record; if he's record is as bad the way people claim, John Kerry will never sit in the same room with Tinubu when he came to Nigeria to met with Buhari; America don't sit with criminals. Tinubu is the main person God used to help Buhari to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, God's plan that Altiku and many others tried to stop but they failed. Finally, people should remember that the same Tinubu was one of the high profile Nigerians that fought along with many Yoruba's so that Jonathan should be sworn in as President after the death of Yaradua at a time most tribes even Jonathan's tribe didn't openly do so on the streets and in front of guns , Armoured carrier's,tanks etc the same Northern and several other tribes who did nothing to support him later hijacked his administration immediately he was sworn in as President. This same Tinubu worked for him to become president during his first tenure instead of Ribadu and when he was asked why, Tinubu said he say something different in Jonathan which he believed made Jonathan the best candidate for Nigeria then but many sycophants made Jonathan to derail from his good intentions for Nigeria and that's why Tinubu had issues with Jonathan not that he hates him.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Chai, this Saraki matter pained some people sha! If you people knew this much about Saraki, why did you admit him into APC and go as far as making him a Senator? Anyway, a court charge sheet does not prove anything. Sahara Reporters should provide evidence of his conviction. that is what is important.

Wetin concern me self, let APC continue to fight and expose (shame) themselves. What about others, let us begin to hear about their past and so that Nigerians will realise that the change mantra was nothing but a bogus LIE and DECEPTION.

All APC leaders are either thieves, drug barons, certificate forgers, etc. So much about a 'change' team. Abegi!

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Caseless: 4:59am On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
BooooooM!!!!!!!

This is what I call a journalistic nuclear bomb!! shocked

Saraki Bobo you see ya life?? gringrin
grin grin

TANoid are even crying more than the bereaved.

Kai, apc don de play dirty, how do u see this?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by nmanma1(f): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

Evidence clear as day before you and you call it propaganda?? What kind of brain do these tanoids have?
r u writing Chinese cos I don't understand what u wrote.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by nmanma1(f): 5:22am On Jun 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

Evidence clear as day before you and you call it propaganda?? What kind of brain do these tanoids have?
pls u knw its not everybody DT knows Chinese . dis ur concoction English sound more like it. next time preview ur work bfr posting it. tnk me later.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obiak4(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Rawani:
It has started...

He who sows the wind, should be ready to reap the whirlwind.

Sahara Reporters must be commended for their excellent and patriotic investigative journalism.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2270990_buharicertificate_jpege720df1984146fe9326da77d40659c28
where were they ll this while shra reporters witch-hunting people since the end of time
wht happen to senator mark,thief tunubu thinking ooooo yea i et it they are saints
sara reporter paid by the drug barons himself
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by oweman: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=35256335]This is about Saraki not Tinubu. Go open a Tinubu thread elsewhere and don't derail this.

What was the court judgement or are you so dumb you dont know that unconvicted person is not a criminal all sahra reporter has done is mere allegation that cant hold water .Oshiii
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 29, 2015
We don't care if he is a thief or British Citizen. Tinubu should get over it, Saraki remains the Senate President
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by jomoh: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Karlman:

Every politician nurses an ambition till death.

When I say Tinubu is going down with this I mean to let y'all understand that this is the end of tinibu's political influence in the south west not even nigeria because he is of no relevance in Nigeria national politics.

The moment he is defeated by saraki fashola & fayemi would be liberated

Nobody rules forever & tinubu cannot continue to lord it over the test of yorubas forever.

Saraki is the unknown Messiah of yoruba politics
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by zheroes(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2015
samueld0:
Even if this is true then Sahara reporters don fall my hand.

Bringing out this type of sensitive report just now that he's no more dinning with your boss(Tinubu) is evil and it may damage your credibility as reliable new site
on point!!!! in as much as i may not have been a saraki's fan, bringing this poo out now is utter crap, when they were all stealing together it was swept under the carpets now that one is outsmarting the other we beginning to hear this... sahara and co please wake up and move on.... no need crying over spilled milk, politics is about betrayal and stepping on toes, just wait for an ideal time to strike back period, haven't the Nigerian citizens been betrayed by our supposed politicians?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by omenka(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

NOW you are from middlebet? Na wa very confused fellows i am sure Obiagelli and berem are not what they claim to be.

By the way has anyone seen Passingshot and egift?
Mumu, have I ever said otherwise?? If some people on their own decide to think I'm from somewhere else, just as one of them always insist I'm a muslim because I tend to speak against people labelling ALL of them terrorists, how is that my problem?? Don't people have the right to believe what they want to believe anymore??

Like I said, Middle Beltans aren't like that. We know the people who tend to defend thieves viciously simply because such thieves are from the same tribe as them.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
What is being cooked for Saraki is going to be very unpalatable but he cannot do but eat it, politricks at work and Saraki's remaining career and that of Altiku may just be finished and buried; they better be wise and stop being irrational by letting people sweet mouth them into going pound for pound with Tinubu they will definitely come out worse as Tinubu don't have Any political ambition unlike them who do and he Tinubu is going to help them quickly destroy their political career and that of those that bear the same surname with them, even those sweet mouthing them will ditch them sooner than they expected. They should know that you don't take a pen knife to a gun fight. If Saraki is really wise he should just reach out to Tinubu and settle their difference or else it might really get ugly; he should remember how that of Jonathan started, he was sweet mouth by many people to go pound for pound with Tinubu because they have the funds, incumbency power and they're in the majority but all that don't move Tinubu a man that placed a big rule in NADECO and not to forget all those saying he have a bad record; if he's record is as bad the way people claim, John Kerry will never sit in the same room with Tinubu when he came to Nigeria to met with Buhari; America don't sit with criminals. Tinubu is the main person God used to help Buhari to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, God's plan that Altiku and many others tried to stop but they failed. Finally, people should remember that the same Tinubu was one of the high profile Nigerians that fought along with many Yoruba's so that Jonathan should be sworn in as President after the death of Yaradua at a time most tribes even Jonathan's tribe didn't openly do so on the streets and in front of guns , Armoured carrier's,tanks etc the same Northern and several other tribes who did nothing to support him later hijacked his administration immediately he was sworn in as President. This same Tinubu worked for him to become president during his first tenure instead of Ribadu and when he was asked why, Tinubu said he say something different in Jonathan which he believed made Jonathan the best candidate for Nigeria then but many sycophants made Jonathan to derail from his good intentions for Nigeria and that's why Tinubu had issues with Jonathan not that he hates him.

Ode until you lay your hands on a court judgement convicting Saraki in this case,he still has nothing on him.Tinubu has been decimated and rendered politically irrelevant outside his south west region.

The battle line has been drawn and I doubt if any of Tinubu's candidate for ministerial nominees will make itpast the NASS screening.Tinubu should keep digging.Unless s proof of conviction in this case is secured this story is useless to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin

TANoid are even crying more than the bereaved.

Kai, apc don de play dirty, how do u see this?

I even thought you were intelligent. Unless you can find proof that Saraki was convicted in this case this story is useless. Tinubu just messed up chance of his boys getting ministerial appointments as they won't make it past the NASS screening

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by jomoh: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Karlman:

Every politician nurses an ambition till death.

When I say Tinubu is going down with this I mean to let y'all understand that this is the end of tinibu's political influence in the south west not even nigeria because he is of no relevance in Nigeria national politics.

The moment he is defeated by saraki fashola & fayemi would be liberated

Nobody rules forever & tinubu cannot continue to lord it over the test of yorubas forever.

Saraki is the unknown Messiah of yoruba politics

Hahahaha I laugh in Igbira. The same way you people said OBJ was dead politically when GEJ was ignoring him abi.

OBJ could not retire Tinubu when he(OBJ) was the president and Tinubu was a Gov. in an opposition party with only one state. This is a Yoruba Man not some Politician from North, East or SS.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ManTiger(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Luedave:
Concerneth me not *Sipping my zobo in d latrine*
It does concern you except if you're not a Nigerian. Meanwhile that zobo you are sipping inside ya dirty latrine can land you in UCH, no say I no tell you o. Na anal fissure we see yesterday, i'm sure you're coming with your own version story of capillary poo
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Brugo(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
This move should have been made before may 29th. It's too late now.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Caseless: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

I even thought you were intelligent. Unless you can find proof that Saraki was convicted in this case this story is useless. Tinubu just messed up chance of his boys getting ministerial appointments as they won't make it past the NASS screening
so, the charges were not in anyway connected to the socitiete generale bank the sarakis helped to liquidate? Did you check the charges at all?

Saraki has no power to stop anyone connected to Tinubu from scaling through the screening. All that's needed from the lawmakers is just 'yays' and 'nays' and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by jomoh: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2015
kotv:

And this is the best you can do with your "sophisticated and best in the game". This? Blackmail propaganda. All you've shown is how much in pain Yoruba are because saraki and the whole north bested you in your own party. All you people are doing is your usual bitterness and pull down syndrome when things don't go you people way. Have you removed him from his seat. Is he still not the senate president?

You never practiced democracy. What's with you people and history distortion. You people practiced monarchy. The only people that practiced anything close to democracy was eastern region. This is what the British documented when they first arrived.

The heat is on and if you can't stand the heat, you get out of the kitchen. We don't run back with our tails between our legs at the smallest sight of defeat. We stand tall and fight back and in Politics there nothing like clean fight. All is fair in love and war

So now the british are right when it comes to what they said about the east but were wrong by joining us together. Anyways, can you state the structure of your Democratic setting and let's know if truly the british were right.

If you must know what the british said about each region I suggest go to a National Library and get a copy on the history of Nigeria but before you do let me hint you on what the British said when they first came to Nigeria.

They said SW had what can be considered a well structured system of government that has a Prime minister(Aare Ona Kakanfo), the parliament(the chiefs), president of the Parliament(Otun), a military comander(Balogun). We even had Governors(Baales).

The North operated a Mornarchy where the King was the ultimate ruler.

The Easterners were much independent minded, everyone had to be included in the scheme of things for it to be accepted. So tell me is this what they call being organised. If every citizen of this country had to be considered in making decision for this country won't there be chaos. And what kind of democracy will that be Chaotic Democracy I think. No wonder you people have not been able to present a consensus candidate for presidency yet you shout marginalisation. Even if the whole country decides to cede the Presidency to that region with the condition that you produce a single candidate, you will never come out with one voice.(FACT).

Please stop flattering yourself by thinking your Ancestors practised anything remotely close to Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by shizzleStar: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Nsom pko!
Ok! you too nsom pko cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You have always lied to be a Northerner,to diss others.Today you have blown upon your cover.shm.

Seems they are many o........... Omenka Obiagelli egift and beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1

Chai, this people don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bofoy(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2015
BRAINLESS PRESIDENT FUCKEN GENERAL
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Tinubu is not my brother. Surprisingly, I'm from Akwa-Ibom

PROOF?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Coolbite(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2015
We know how and when the battle started. As for how and when it will end, only God knows. He who controls the media, controls the world. Tinubu controls the media(as far as Nigeria is concern). I'm damned sure Saraki will find that sit pretty hot in the coming days. A wild cat may to some degree be fierce. But were its fierceness is where that of a lion starts. The day the cat calls the bluff of a lion, it should the unbargained. Tinubu for now is a bruised lion, expected he will fight back in uncanny ways. My only worry is its implication for the APC.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
And no one is talking about the greatest landlord is Lagos state..sahara tinuporters

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.