Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78462 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
how their certificateless, affect me, even if na nepa bill be their certificate, na dem sabi, provided nobody steal our commonwealth, nobody takes d little money from me without given me light.

Dem don start to steal subsidy money in billions, No worry

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Pprovost:

He single-handedly chose your Vice-President grin

..and of what use is the "single handed chosen" VP?? Aren't you aware that he's a mere commissioner?? If Osunbade* had any weight In the Presidency, Tinubu would NOT BE CRYING AND CHASING SHADOWS NOW!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obailala(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2015
neocortex:

1. You drew the first blood by insulting everyone who was of a different opinion.
2. This is gross coming from an alleged barrister who doesn't understand connotation.
3. Same as 2 above, you will have gotten away with if Nairalanders are kids.
4. You were actually more interested in "bringing them down" through malicious publications,
Is tha a blackmail or an investigation ?
5. How did you know that ? quit reading mind and do more reading.
6. You are being mischievous by using the word "every". Mind you saharareporter
is not a law enforcement agency so they are not really " catching and investigating" anyone.
They only published what the police charged him with, I don't the police need them to investigate
anybody since they didn't provide additional evidence.

I will advice you throw away your mental yoke because it limits your ability to see things
in perspective.

It is quite unfortunate that while you tout your "objectiveness" in your post , you actually
don't have an iota of it. You accuse others of being bias but you appear to be a master in
baseless dogmatism for the reasons best known to you.

From one of your previous post , your response to a poster who accused Buhari of
being a fraud and lacking school cert was : "provide evidence ?"

What stops you from calling for investigation into that certificate scandal?
I do know your type who subscribe to the cult of personality , your god can
never be guilty because well he is a god , it must be his enemies framing him.
What can be worse than absolving someone of his wrongdoing simply because
you support him ?

Mind you in an organized society , being charged by police is not an evidence as you treated
Saraki case.

And lastly , "barrister" is their any difference between premeditated murder and manslaughter
since they both result in death ?
That should answer all your questions as regards the importance of motive and intention.
When I accused you of lacking the most basic comprehension skills, you instantly interpreted that as an insult, but here you are again proving the very point which I alleged.

Can you kindly point out to the place where I claimed I was a barrister?.... If you can't, then you do not deserve a response for this your long epistle.

Just to clarify for the benefit of any other person reading this, I never claimed anything published by SR was enough evidence to prosecute or imprison anybody. I am only of the opinion that such accusations should be investigated and not summarily dismissed like most people here are suggesting. As for providing evidence on Buhari stealing billions of dollars decades ago, I still insist on that. It is not enough to just make silly conjectures and then expect anything to come out of it. Why can't the accusers provide any form of evidence to start up an investigation?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by major466(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
ajepako:

Me too!

I just love this rofo-rofo fights of APC

We've never been this entertained in 16 years of PDP

Right now, I'm sure saraki camp is digging deep for dirts on Tinubu and I'm sure if they will find one or several: In Chicago, Boston, Osun, Lagos....Kikikikikikiki

We are watching as the drama enfolds..

shoki..
Expect more fireworks in the coming days. smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Fellonigerians: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2015
When he joined APC, all these did not surface. But now he is not listening to the Party chieftains, he is now a bad person.

APC na PDP... Umbrella don turn into broomstick...
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by omenka(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
@Bold: So Omenka is from the Middle Belt? I always thought he's from the SE.

Cc: Mogidi and Francizy
And what made you think I'm from the S.E
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Eshinwaju: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
ajepako:

Guy, I'm not biased, neither a fan of Saraki or Tinubu

But, is your Jagaban really snow-white clean and spotless, no blemish at all?

I'm just curious , no offense

No one including you....is......but saraki on this matter was immoral..... cheesy...he shall pay hugely.... angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2015
dearpreye:
Even if Saraki were a mega thief, or seen robbing the CBN, he still remains the Senate President. Period!
Just as Evan(s) Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo and Adolphus Wabara?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
What is being cooked for Saraki is going to be very unpalatable but he cannot do but eat it, politricks at work and Saraki's remaining career and that of Altiku may just be finished and buried; they better be wise and stop being irrational by letting people sweet mouth them into going pound for pound with Tinubu they will definitely come out worse as Tinubu don't have Any political ambition unlike them who do and he Tinubu is going to help them quickly destroy their political career and that of those that bear the same surname with them, even those sweet mouthing them will ditch them sooner than they expected. They should know that you don't take a pen knife to a gun fight. If Saraki is really wise he should just reach out to Tinubu and settle their difference or else it might really get ugly; he should remember how that of Jonathan started, he was sweet mouth by many people to go pound for pound with Tinubu because they have the funds, incumbency power and they're in the majority but all that don't move Tinubu a man that placed a big rule in NADECO and not to forget all those saying he have a bad record; if he's record is as bad the way people claim, John Kerry will never sit in the same room with Tinubu when he came to Nigeria to met with Buhari; America don't sit with criminals. Tinubu is the main person God used to help Buhari to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, God's plan that Altiku and many others tried to stop but they failed. Finally, people should remember that the same Tinubu was one of the high profile Nigerians that fought along with many Yoruba's so that Jonathan should be sworn in as President after the death of Yaradua at a time most tribes even Jonathan's tribe didn't openly do so on the streets and in front of guns , Armoured carrier's,tanks etc the same Northern and several other tribes who did nothing to support him later hijacked his administration immediately he was sworn in as President. This same Tinubu worked for him to become president during his first tenure instead of Ribadu and when he was asked why, Tinubu said he say something different in Jonathan which he believed made Jonathan the best candidate for Nigeria then but many sycophants made Jonathan to derail from his good intentions for Nigeria and that's why Tinubu had issues with Jonathan not that he hates him.

Blaaaaaaaaah Blaaaaaaaaah and more blaaaaah!! Tinubu doesn't have a political ambition but he wants to drink ND 'oyel', let me see how. Buhari won't raise a finger in this fight..his problem isn't with Saraki but Ekweremadu. The Northerners want everything for themselves, sorry to the SW
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You didn't sense my mockery of the APC!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by jsb(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Petty thief and coup plotter which one amounts to treason or prison...Buhari stole the mandate of a nation with his gang of armed men in 1983 and Bukola stole just #.5million with his family members from a family bank...and very soon we will know how much crime the other leaders of APC (Association Of Past Criminals) committed in the past..Thank you Sahara ...
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by omenka(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Its been open secret bro.
He has opinion about everything but the constant whooping his people receives from the dreaded Fulanis.
He's afflicted by "if you can't beat them, join them syndrome".

He avoids any Fulani topic like plague grin grin grin
Didn't wanna dignify your comment with a response but let me for once do you a little favour. I don't comment on threads that have to do with kidnapping, ritual killings, busting of a drugs cartel and Fulani killing simply because more often that not, such threads are turned into ethnic battlegrounds and you know, much as how your twisted mind would wanna tell you otherwise, I don't do all that ethnic and religious bashing, unlike you. You are a known ethnoreligious bigot.

If you guys think I'd become "one of you" and indulge in abusing an entire people simply because some of them chose to do what they do then you are just wasting your time.

Hope you now understand.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

bros sarai has your master by his ballssss. See rason here https://www.nairaland.com/2413526/tinubu-must-beg-saraki-eslee

This story is useless without evidence of a conviction
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

bros sarai has your master by his ballssss. See rason here https://www.nairaland.com/2413526/tinubu-must-beg-saraki-eslee

This story is useless without evidence of a conviction

Were Enwerem, Okadigbo and Wabara convicted before losing their seats as senate presidents. Was Etteh convicted before she lost her speakership seat? None of them was convicted. By the time the Senate resumes, the issue would be brought up. Saraki will resign to avoid being impeached.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
dearpreye:

You didn't sense my mockery of the APC!
Sense what mockery? Saraki is on a long thing.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Mogidi: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
Didn't wanna dignify your comment with a response but let me for once do you a little favour. I don't comment on threads that have to do with kidnapping, ritual killings, busting of a drugs cartel and Fulani killing simply because more often that not, such threads are turned into ethnic battlegrounds and you know, much as how your twisted mind would wanna tell you otherwise, I don't do all that ethnic and religious bashing, unlike you. You are a known ethnoreligious bigot.

If you guys think I'd become "one of you" and indulge in abusing an entire people simply because some of them chose to do what they do then you are just wasting your time.

[size=15pt]Hope you now understand.[/size]

What is there to understand?
That your people gets whooped weekly and you do and say nothing for fear of being labelled a tribal war lord? If I were 10yr old I'd probably believe this hogwash that sought to justify inaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sense what mockery? Saraki is on a long thing.

What's my business with Saraki? Whether he's on a short or long thing is none of business. All I know is, even if he's from Turkey or Singapore or even if he's seen robbing the CBN, he still remains the Senate President.

I've never taken any politician seriously; they're all the same group of extremely primitive, crooked, wicked and self serving folks.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Like I said before, the family heads are equal. No person is above the other as such the leadership structure ends at the family head.

This is close to being democratic but when compared with the SW Practise, I think that is closer.

Shallom.

I don't argue with MONARCHISM!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by LordReed(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
What the heck is sleating!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Who did you address "Mr Integrity"? Same person that adopted blackmail and falsehood just to hit at me? Abegy bros, shine ya eyes o

Did he...Nawa ooooo....we go yarn sha
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rawani:

Since when did a statement of fact equate to lack of integrity? Regardless, I have everything to gain from whoever is SP, the point is that Saraki's continuous treachery must be contained and it matters little who contains him.

And you just noticed the treachery now?...You just remembered he's a petty thief now?...I see you shameless folks trade and breathe blackmail which is same as the treachery you hypocritically think you wanna expose...You're so dirty within...God have mercy on you...Amen
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by fistonati(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
samueld0:
Even if this is true then Sahara reporters don fall my hand.

Bringing out this type of sensitive report just now that he's no more dinning with your boss(Tinubu) is evil and it may damage your credibility as relaible newsite
From time immemorial, sahara reporters has no credibility. its jst a witch-hunt arm of APsic media gang
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by elohorayodele: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?

Drug baron?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Obviously, you can't do without some of us here.

Taaah...... I thought you were DEAD angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by free13: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
kettykings:
APC is a party full of thieves, Saraki, tinubu, Amaechi, okorocha, Atiku, buhari etc.
Singling out Saraki will make things worse than it is presently.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ideykwum: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
My bro, what really irks me is the way people turn truth on it's head! Nigerian politicians represent all that is reprehensible about the Nigerian society! The way they go about lying with panache, and cry blue murder whenever things don't go their way! Then, you'd hear cries of marginalisation, ethnicity, injustice and anti-party activities! The comical expressions of outrage on their faces are a mirror of the comedy that Nigeria has become!!!

dearpreye:

What's my business with Saraki? Whether he's on a short or long thing is none of business. All I know is, even if he's from Turkey or Singapore or even if he's seen robbing the CBN, he still remains the Senate President.

I've never taken any politician seriously; they're all the same group of extremely primitive, crooked, wicked and self serving folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by poiZon: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
olalat:
I love u people obsession with Tinubu. You must mention his name sha for u to be happy in a day. Anway, nobody knows ur father's name.

likewise ur dad.
ur landlord doesnt eeven knw ur dad's name, na ya mum he deals wif.......... chai i no fit laugh!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by francizy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
@Bold: So Omenka is from the Middle Belt? I always thought he's from the SE.

Cc: Mogidi and Francizy

Hehehehe, the Mr be claiming they got moral standards but were the first set of APC people that started exchanging blows. It baffles me when some people come here to praise themselves or their States or regions when we know much about them.

Really, I can't be from a place where the only thing people from there care about is sex and alcohol and then still open my mouth to condemn other regions. The earlier we start accepting we all have evil people amongst us, the better for us all.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by francizy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Its been open secret bro.
He has opinion about everything but the constant whooping his people receives from the dreaded Fulanis.
He's afflicted by "if you can't beat them, join them syndrome".

He avoids any Fulani topic like plague grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
CFCfan:

It's a shame that the he and other crooks and coup plotters were cleared to contest elective offices. The joke is really on the Nigerian electorate, and the larger population.

True. But this is politics for you. I'm just laughing at the gullible people who carried Saraki on their heads, praising him to high heavens on top something that won't even benefit them save for the fact that it helps to give them some sort of deluded relief from the pain of the election loss. Very disturbed fellows I tell you!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Quote1:

I am a kwaran and I will kill Saraki if i have the chance.

Because yoy are Kwara Yoruba and he is not
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by atlwireles: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

What is there to understand?
That your people gets whooped weekly and you do and say nothing for fear of being labelled a tribal war lord? If I were 10yr old I'd probably believe this hogwash that sought to justify inaction.

Is he not from one of the sector doing the whooping of TIVS and Idomas lipsrsealed, Middlebelt is a loaded term. Remember, Fulani are also claiming Middle belt. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.