Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78427 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Middle Beltans don't support thieves. When saraki had his hands in the cookie jar, he didn't call on "middle beltans" to join him in the wanton thievery. He'd face the music alone.

If it is the M.O of Niger Deltans to support criminals, that is up to them. We don't do that around here.

Thanks.
[/s]Did you just realise Saraki is a thief or after he did fast one on you?.Was it not APC that gave him ticket to run for senate?.
How about Southwest supporting Tinubu,a renowned drug lord,a thief that plundered Lagos income?.shm on you.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by AustineE1: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
You see why i dont respect the south-west parapo,qwati-qwati press. All they do is to go to work once you go against the interest of south-west,where was saharareporters when these former thieves congregated and conspired against GEJ. All of a sudden the opened their archives to discover that Saraki was a petty thief because he went against their benefactor thi(ef)nubu.
We Nigerians know your modus operandi and we dont care if he is a thief,afterall 99.9% of all APC politicians are known criminals that ruined our nation in the past.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

He apparently forgot he's living in a glass house. Tinubu is not one to be toyed with.

lol what will Tinubu do?

anybody can dump anything in the media

when Tinubu goes to court then we know we are talking

APC rebels in the Senate do not have the votes to unseat Saraki

Tinubu will just make noise in the media and go back to rest. Saraki should remain still and strong. Nothing dey happen

Tinubu has a drug history that can also be published, so calm down!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

He apparently forgot he's living in a glass house. Tinubu is not one to be toyed with.

How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me! How can you mess with a man who is the only person who could ever dare OBJ and come out stronger than ever? OBJ of all people? How can you mess with a man who orchestrated the fall of a sitting President? Like seriously!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
Rawani:
It has started grin

He who sows the wind....
[/s]You have always lied to be a Northerner,to diss others.Today you have blown upon your cover.shm.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obailala(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okay the man has always been a thief but no one cared to do anything about it. Now someone who is in disagreement with him has decided to expose the man but Nigerians in their usual Nigerian manner have decided to attack the motive behind exposing him and then go ahead to defend the thief.

Nigerians are funny, we cry that our leaders are thieves when it suits us, but when it doesnt suit us politically, we willingly forgive the person, dismiss the case and then defend the thief with the last drop of our blood even if damning evidence is brought out against the person.

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of government and leadership it gets.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
AustineE1:
You see why i dont respect the south-west parapo,qwati-qwati press. All they do is to go to work once you go against the interest of south-west,where was saharareporters when these former thieves congregated and conspired against GEJ. All of a sudden the opened their archives to discover that Saraki was a petty thief because he went against their benefactor thi(ef)nubu.
We Nigerians know your modus operandi and we dont care if he is a thief,afterall 99.9% of all APC politicians are known criminals that ruined our nation in the past.

So we should go back to PDP??

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me! How can you mess with a man who is the only person who could ever dare OBJ and come out stronger than ever? OBJ of all people? How can you mess with a man who orchestrated the fall of a sitting President? Like seriously!

Saraki is not Jonathan Goodluck

Saraki is as much a crook as Tinubu is. Saraki will fight back and he will fight back hard.

He is the number 3 citizen!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Rawani: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:

lol what will Tinubu do?

anybody can dump anything in the media

when Tinubu goes to court then we know we are talking

APC rebels in the Senate do not have the votes to unseat Saraki

Tinubu will just make noise in the media and go back to rest. Saraki should remain still and strong. Nothing dey happen

Tinubu has a drug history that can also be published, so calm down!

Tinubu is neither occupying any post nor aspiring to run for any so I'm puzzled about the basis of your comparison. There are many ways to catch a thief, and the most obvious which you stated is usually the least effective.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sahara Reporters has turned itself into a blackmailing tool ...

Saraki is APC and APC is Saraki, meaning if Saraki is deemed to be corrupt, APC is as well corrupt.

Shameless rogues masquerading as agent of change.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Pangea: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol
Saraki is in trouble!
By the time they finish with him!
He will beg them to accept him as a local government chairman! 

I hope his armour is ready?
They have started throwing kitchen sink,
Next is rubber ducks!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahahaha you think middle-beltans are as shallow and petty as you Igbos? I'm sure they don't take this "our brother/son" thing as seriously as you do.
[/s]Shm on you.Now am Igbo?.Why do you guys enjoy blackmail and propaganda?.So because he dared Tinubu your brother,who is a known thief,he is now a thief?.shm.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Rawani: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You have always lied to be a Northerner,to diss others.Today you have blown upon your cover.shm.

Your lord and master Barca will tell you better. Why do you think my support for Tinubu must mean I'm from the SW? Can't you think without the cloud of ethnicity muddying your thoughts?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:

Saraki is not Jonathan Goodluck

Saraki is as much a crook as Tinubu is. Saraki will fight back and he will fight back hard.

He is the number 3 citizen!

Oh I can see how much he's been fighting. By crying in regret about ekweremadu's DSP? hehehehehhaahahahaha.

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by heykims(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunofgod:
Those are the credentials needed to be a Nigerian Politician so I'm not shocked,

After all Tinubu is/was a heroin kingpin!

70-95% of Nigerian Politicians have criminal convictions!

Source? proof?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Barselonia(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahahaha you think middle-beltans are as shallow and petty as you Igbos? I'm sure they don't take this "our brother/son" thing as seriously as you do.
Wo omo dada, wa gba yi

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Shm on you.Now am Igbo?.Why do you guys enjoy blackmail and propaganda?.So because he dared Tinubu your brother,who is a known thief,he is now a thief?.shm.

Tinubu is not my brother. Surprisingly, I'm from Akwa-Ibom

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obailala(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Sahara Reporters has turned itself into a blackmailing tool ...

Saraki is APC and APC is Saraki, meaning if Saraki is deemed to be corrupt, APC is as well corrupt.

Shameless rogues masquerading as agent of change.
So because we all know the underlying reasons why his past is being exposed now, is that a reason why the allegations against him should be dismissed and forgiven?

Why do Nigerians keep applying this 'wisdom' in a senseless way?

Are you aware that if the man is brought down now, he would surely expose the rogues in the camp of his enemies who would also be brought down and overall, Nigerian masses would be the winners when several rogues (irrespective of their camp) are brought down?...

Any sensible Nigerian with an iota of wisdom should encourage and not discourage this cycle of our collective oppressors exposing themselves.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ijustdey: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
the real game of politicking has just began...

this is going to be an interesting 3months
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

Wo omo dada, wa gba yi

I no be Yoruba o. But mo wa pa wink

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Rawani: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

The PDP will do anything to get someone of his pedigree within their fold.

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by AustineE1: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So we should go back to PDP??
you can say it again,PDP is certainly an option.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kotv: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is why anyone that dine with yoruba should use a very long spoon with those people. So because saraki fell off with APC that's when propaganda media decided to inform us he is a thief and try to tarnish his image. If he never fell off will this ever surface? won't they still be masquerading him as uncorrupt? What about the drug lord, Tinubu, when are they going to discover his corruption deeds?
Anydoubt Sahara reporters is just APC propaganda media is out. The buhari they used praised is who tthey are recently attacking. Now saraki that fell off with Tinubu is also who they are attacking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Barselonia(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I no be Yoruba o. But mo wa pa wink
Lolz Wetin I meant is good girl...your head Dey dr
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Barselonia(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kotv:
This is why anyone that dine with yoruba should use a very long spoon with those people. So because saraki fell off with APC that's when yoruba propaganda media decided to inform us he is a thief and try to tarnish his image. If he never fell off will this ever surface? won't they be masquerading him as uncorrupt? What about the drug lord, Tinubu, when are they going to discover his corruption deeds.
Anydoubt Sahara reporters is just yoruba APC propaganda media is out. The buhari they used praised is who tthey are recently attacking. Now saraki that fell off with Tinubu is also who they are attacking.
Sahara reporter is now Yoruba apc abi... u forget how Dey tarnished or blasphemy buhari about certificate saga.... is buhari not apc, Why are Dey against him den

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obailala(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kotv:
This is why anyone that dine with yoruba should use a very long spoon with those people. So because saraki fell off with APC that's when yoruba propaganda media decided to inform us he is a thief and try to tarnish his image. If he never fell off will this ever surface? won't they still be masquerading him as uncorrupt? What about the drug lord, Tinubu, when are they going to discover his corruption deeds?
Anydoubt Sahara reporters is just yoruba APC propaganda media is out. The buhari they used praised is who tthey are recently attacking. Now saraki that fell off with Tinubu is also who they are attacking.
Everyone knows Tinubu is a rogue but why cant you provide evidence to nail him just like he is now providing evidence to nail his opponent Saraki?

Dont you think it's silly for you to defend a rogue all because his accuser is also a rogue?

9 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

The PDP will do anything to get someone of his pedigree within their fold.

I'm telling you!

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
Quote1:

I am a kwaran and I will kill Saraki if i have the chance.
[/s] I dare you,you ain't a kwaran.Even if you are,you are a yoruba kwaran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by tpiander: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
as usual, the gullible public is being had.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
obailala:
So because we all know the underlying reasons why his past is being exposed now, is that a reason why the allegations against him should be dismissed and forgiven?

Why do Nigerians keep applying this 'wisdom' in a senseless way?

Are you aware that if the man is brought down now, he would surely expose the rogues in the camp of his enemies who would also be brought down and overall, Nigerian masses would be the winners when several rogues (irrespective of their camp) are brought down?...

Any sensible Nigerian with an iota of wisdom should encourage and not discourage this cycle of our collective oppressors exposing themselves.

absolute nonsense

why not start by bringing down Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Barselonia(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s] I dare you,you ain't a kwaran.Even if you are,you are a yoruba kwaran.
Which kwaran are u referring to den

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.