Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78466 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by nsyforreal: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Rawani:
It has started...

He who sows the wind, should be ready to reap the whirlwind.

Sahara Reporters must be commended for their excellent and patriotic investigative journalism.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2270990_buharicertificate_jpege720df1984146fe9326da77d40659c28

This is not journalism, it's witchhunt journalism. Sahara reporters are too petty and immature.

Am pissed with their journalism.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Mumu, have I ever said otherwise?? If some people on their own decide to think I'm from somewhere else, just as one of them always insist I'm a muslim because I tend to speak against people labelling ALL of them terrorists, how is that my problem?? Don't people have the right to believe what they want to believe anymore??

Like I said, Middle Beltans aren't like that. We know the people who tend to defend thieves viciously simply because such thieves are from the same tribe as them.
[/s]

IDIOTIC imbe.cile Ok...... Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by omenka(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Seems they are many o........... Omenka Obiagelli egift and beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1

Chai, this people don't have shame.
Odefolio. I've replied your silly comment earlier. That should suffice. I'd reiterate it again, middle beltans don't carry placards and take to the streets to protest in favour of criminals. We know the people who do. We are not BIGOTS.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Coolbite(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Did you just realise Saraki is a thief or after he did fast one on you?.Was it not APC that gave him ticket to run for senate?.
How about Southwest supporting Tinubu,a renowned drug lord,a thief that plundered Lagos income?.shm on you.
Do you have any evidence to support that assertion? The Saraki can go public with any dirt they on him. A cat confronting a lion. The battle is just gathering steam.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by perry2020(f): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2015
richidinho:
And they happily accepted him to APC
What went wrong
A political party is meant for all who claim to be well meaning nigerians,this is a democratic dispensation and there is freedom to participation that is why so many bad eggs join any party coz they have the rights as individuals else they sue the party for violation of human right,most often times when they know the bad eggs,they don't let them participate in govt offices but sponsor party programmes.
Ask any politician
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kwaraguy(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2015
samueld0:
Even if this is true then Sahara reporters don fall my hand.

Bringing out this type of sensitive report just now that he's no more dinning with your boss(Tinubu) is evil and it may damage your credibility as relaible newsite
May GOD almighty continue to increase you in knowledge and wisdom brother. You've said it all
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Caseless:
so, the charges were not in anyway connected to the socitiete generale bank the sarakis helped to liquidate? Did you check the charges at all?

Saraki has no power to stop anyone connected to Tinubu from scaling through the screening. All that's needed from the lawmakers is just 'yays' and 'nays' and that's it.
The Senate today is under his control,majority of the senators are with him. He can either used either the voice vote or any means to reject his candidates.

I repeat unless you provide proof of convictions, this story is just useless
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by abraka00(f): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2015
When Nigerians warned that Buhari has no certificate and that Buhari and his APC will destroy Nigeria, Sahara reporters did not believe. Now we have APC government in place, we are referee seperating fights among APC leaders. Leave Saraki alone. Soon, a lot of secretes will b revealed. Let Nigerians see how they used their own hands to bring calamity upon their own lives.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ipreach: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2015
sahara reporters are here again to ternish Saraki's name
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by brilliant5(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2015
at least we now kW he's a thief.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by paulibling(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Where una dey when he defected to APC an became saint saraki. Na that saint una give am na im i dey see on him.

Foolish party. We aint buying ya gimmicks no more. I never did anyway.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by o42austino(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Afo e di OYO. I am for Nigeria, though a proud Oron girl. I don't care about tribe. I only care about how you can prove yourself. We are all brothers and sisters.
Alah
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me! How can you mess with a man who is the only person who could ever dare OBJ and come out stronger than ever? OBJ of all people? How can you mess with a man who orchestrated the fall of a sitting President? Like seriously!
Stop dis Asslicking,Mimiko and Fayose dealth with ur god Tinubu,and Saraki just thought him a good lesson,atleast he knws now that his influence is just in Lagos and he is overated in National Politics,Nothing would happen to Saraki,Apc is just whining for nothing

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Believe it or not,but 99% of our politicians are/were thieves.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by formerlyMbulela: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
This crap is getting boring.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
Odefolio. I've replied your silly comment earlier. That should suffice. I'd reiterate it again, middle beltans don't carry placards and take to the streets to protest in favour of criminals. We know the people who do. We are not BIGOTS.

I have heard you idiotic Animalistic foolish imbe.cile
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2015
olalat:
. Dont u knw them, bitterness is in their DNA. People that hardly move on frm civil war issue. They always ignite fire that later burn them. Taking them serious is a distraction.

I don't take them serious either. I only enjoy their display of frustration on this platform grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

See who's talking about illegality? Chai!! Where is Buhari's "safiticate"? Mr clean. Tinubu nko?? Where's his Chicago fake paper? Aregbe-rascal the roadside mechanic who claims he's an engineer isn't corrupt. APC shaaaaaame!!!
how their certificateless, affect me, even if na nepa bill be their certificate, na dem sabi, provided nobody steal our commonwealth, nobody takes d little money from me without given me light.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by goldman777: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahahaha you think middle-beltans are as shallow and petty as you? I'm sure they don't take this "our brother/son" thing as seriously as you do.

Abeg shut up make we hear word do u tink it is everybody that is enemy of progress like u from one unknown village not on d map of d earth.its only on nl u can come and shout niger delta wen ur even unknown in ur father,s house talk more of niger delta.product of one night stand
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Caseless: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

The Senate today is under his control,majority of the senators are with him. He can either used either the voice vote or any means to reject his candidates.

I repeat unless you provide proof of convictions, this story is just useless

So, he can use his power of having the majority with him to stop anyone simply because he does not like his/her face or because of someone they are connected to? You see your life? You are just celebrating impunity in one fold, and defending corruption in another.

Saraki is now a saint. I'm sure I f I dig up, I might find where you have tagged him corrupt before, bit you are now the one here defending him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
paulibling:
Where una dey when he defected to APC an became saint saraki. Na that saint una give am na im i dey see on him.

Foolish party. We aint buying ya gimmicks no more. I never did anyway.
that was d reason he screen out,that anyone that has criminal case should not contest d seat of SP.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by babydioku(f): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?

A bloody thief
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by richidinho(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
perry2020:

A political party is meant for all who claim to be well meaning nigerians,this is a democratic dispensation and there is freedom to participation that is why so many bad eggs join any party coz they have the rights as individuals else they sue the party for violation of human right,most often times when they know the bad eggs,they don't let them participate in govt offices but sponsor party programmes.
Ask any politician

Abeg mk una park well joor
Try impeachment n die
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by nightmile: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2015
ideologies:
will this allegation remove him from office.

Hahaha
When NTA aired his he threatened to go to court abi.

Tinubu is a very big fool for coming down to the level of character assassination.

You are a baboon for thinking Tinubu is involved. What if he doesn't know anything about it? Mumu
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by awa(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
For all I care, APC is just Association of Past Criminals hence, I won't be surprised at any news findings. Shara Reporters can go further in showcasing other APC Members past and present Criminal records one after the other.

APCcccccc Changeeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by paulibling(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that was d reason he screen out,that anyone that has criminal case should not contest d seat of SP.

But agreed on anyone having criminal case to be senator. Allowed him to contest and win. Where him no suppose chop food why APC come give am soup come dey refuse to give am semo. And you know person wey hold soup can easily get semo from those wey get only semo. So he went for the semo from pdp and they help am secure dining table.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode until you lay your hands on a court judgement convicting Saraki in this case,he still has nothing on him.Tinubu has been decimated and rendered politically irrelevant outside his south west region.

The battle line has been drawn and I doubt if any of Tinubu's candidate for ministerial nominees will make itpast the NASS screening.Tinubu should keep digging.Unless s proof of conviction in this case is secured this story is useless to say the least

Wake up bro. It's morning already grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by neocortex: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
obailala:
1. Can you imagine your silliness in calling me a simpleton when you
2. lack even the most basic comprehension skills.
3. Point out where i referred to Saraki as the only thief in Nigeria? angry

4. I simply called for him to be investigated in the basis of any evidence as against the silly outbursts of you and your co-travellers
5. who are of the opinion that he should he shouldnt ever be investigated because "he's not the only thief."
6. Have you ever seen any society where every thief is caught and investigated at the same time?..

1. You drew the first blood by insulting everyone who was of a different opinion.
2. This is gross coming from an alleged barrister who doesn't understand connotation.
3. Same as 2 above, you will have gotten away with if Nairalanders are kids.
4. You were actually more interested in "bringing them down" through malicious publications,
Is tha a blackmail or an investigation ?
5. How did you know that ? quit reading mind and do more reading.
6. You are being mischievous by using the word "every". Mind you saharareporter
is not a law enforcement agency so they are not really " catching and investigating" anyone.
They only published what the police charged him with, I don't the police need them to investigate
anybody since they didn't provide additional evidence.

I will advice you throw away your mental yoke because it limits your ability to see things
in perspective.

It is quite unfortunate that while you tout your "objectiveness" in your post , you actually
don't have an iota of it. You accuse others of being bias but you appear to be a master in
baseless dogmatism for the reasons best known to you.

From one of your previous post , your response to a poster who accused Buhari of
being a fraud and lacking school cert was : "provide evidence ?"

What stops you from calling for investigation into that certificate scandal?
I do know your type who subscribe to the cult of personality , your god can
never be guilty because well he is a god , it must be his enemies framing him.
What can be worse than absolving someone of his wrongdoing simply because
you support him ?

Mind you in an organized society , being charged by police is not an evidence as you treated
Saraki case.

And lastly , "barrister" is their any difference between premeditated murder and manslaughter
since they both result in death ?
That should answer all your questions as regards the importance of motive and intention.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kenchylala: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Mhen if they keep revealing as many as this guys on daily basis Nigeria will be good

Too many stories in the air, I saw charges, investigations but I still can't find the Judgement
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by churchmind: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

You are an armed robber or about to be if you don't care that your senate president is a thief. Pathetic fellows on nl! Gosh!!
hey shut dat dirty smelling trap of ur mouth
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
alfred5:

Their names? The name your mother, father, sister and brothers bears. Only if you have one!

Enjoy!
u must be the bastard disturbing this trend abi..if u no want thunder strike u from Indonesian prison u beta behave..mofo ode..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.