Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78418 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Deltagiant: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
kotv:

And this is the best you can do with your "sophisticated and best in the game". This? Blackmail propaganda. All you've shown is how much in pain Yoruba are because saraki and the whole north bested you in your own party. All you people are doing is your usual bitterness and pull down syndrome when things don't go you people way. Have you removed him from his seat. Is he still not the senate president?

You never practiced democracy. What's with you people and history distortion. You people practiced monarchy. The only people that practiced anything close to democracy was eastern region. This is what the British documented when they first arrived.
Good one smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You seriously need your meds...Northerners seized power WITH THE HELP OF JEGA. Tinubu is a NOBODY

He single-handedly chose your Vice-President grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Deltagiant: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
BlackPencil:

Niccur, stop claiming who you're not. You are a dirty yoruba boy dating an Akwaibom girl. I know you well, stop claiming S'S. I'm S'S & many of us are wiser. Igbos love us genuinely & we love them right back.

Me, Biafran? Yes God! Fvck off to where you belong, backstabbing yoruba man
A nice one for the skunk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by alexlee50: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Now the dirty fight begins
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
i smell tinubu's abok! perfume all over this....... nigger as long as we have an illiterate without waec as our president, we dont mine what ever saraki is or was..... i stand by him...

There corrected
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kotv: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
BlackPencil:

Niccur, stop claiming who you're not. You are a dirty yoruba boy dating an Akwaibom girl. I know you well, stop claiming S'S. I'm S'S & many of us are wiser. Igbos love us genuinely & we love them right back.

Me, Biafran? Yes God! Fvck off to where you belong, backstabbing yoruba man

You should have just ignored him/her. Did you not see where him/her mentioned most ijaw men don't see themselves Ibo this and that. When have we ever said we are Ibo and when have ibo ever said we are. They are doing their divide rule tactics. They still think it works I guess. Good luck to them on that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by yassjib: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
senate president
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
obailala:
I was only making an assumption when i said "live evidence".

Sorry our nairaland self acclaimed barrister, you've been floored by an Engineer on a legal matter.

Better go back to school, and get a degree on music. That, fits you well.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ngmgeek(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, How him go sleep? Someday, Saraki will learn never to mess with a lion, even if he is dead or asleep.

Osula!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
bettercreature:
But its better than ending up in Kirikiri
it's already too late don't you think with all these incriminating evidences flying around, and Buhari Government is not known for giving waiver to corruption and criminality
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ayeniblessing(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please Park well........... Saraki`s family has been rich for a very long time......... Common...... Raise another topic
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
omenka:
BooooooM!!!!!!!

This is what I call a journalistic nuclear bomb!! shocked

Saraki Bobo you see ya life?? gringrin
[/s]

TRASH

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Karlman: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
jomoh:

A man on the ground fears no fall.

Tinubu is already on the ground and he has no ambition.

Every politician nurses an ambition till death.

When I say Tinubu is going down with this I mean to let y'all understand that this is the end of tinibu's political influence in the south west not even nigeria because he is of no relevance in Nigeria national politics.

The moment he is defeated by saraki fashola & fayemi would be liberated

Nobody rules forever & tinubu cannot continue to lord it over the test of yorubas forever.

Saraki is the unknown Messiah of yoruba politics

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
kotv:

And this is the best you can do with your "sophisticated and best in the game". This? Blackmail propaganda. All you've shown is how much in pain Yoruba are because saraki and the whole north bested you in your own party. All you people are doing is your usual bitterness and pull down syndrome when things don't go you people way. Have you removed him from his seat. Is he still not the senate president?

You never practiced democracy. What's with you people and history distortion. You people practiced monarchy. The only people that practiced anything close to democracy was eastern region. This is what the British documented when they first arrived.

Actually the east practice egalitarianism or egalitarian system of government, every family has a head who represent the family in all that has to do with the clan. There were no heads or kings, the white man gave the east kings. This is also the responsible for the inability of the east to develop beyond clans cause of the obvious lack of leadership structure that can gather large number of people under one umbrella. Everybody is a law unto himself in his own house.

Democracy is very far from this system of government.

On the other hand, the south west practice monarchial system with elements of checks and balances-oyomesi or ogbonni as it were in which a king can be ask to leave the throne through a vote of no confidence

The north however practice absolute monarchy with strong support on religion-Islam.

In conclusion, if we are to look at the system with elements of democracy its that of the south west because they are the only tribe with a structure that ensures checks and balances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
strongerthaneva:

Their names? The name your mother, father, sister and brothers bears. Only if you have one!

Enjoy!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Middle Beltans don't support thieves. When saraki had his hands in the cookie jar, he didn't call on "middle beltans" to join him in the wanton thievery. He'd face the music alone.

If it is the M.O of Niger Deltans to support criminals, that is up to them. We don't do that around here.

Thanks.
[/s]

NOW you are from middlebet? Na wa very confused fellows i am sure Obiagelli and berem are not what they claim to be.

By the way has anyone seen Passingshot and egift?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
akanbiaa:
it's already too late don't you think with all these incriminating evidences flying around, and Buhari Government is not known for giving waiver to corruption and criminality
He is going to end up like Adolphus Wabara
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:
TANoids how market? grin grin grin grin

Mess with the Jagaban of Africa at your own peril wink
It's a shame that the he and other crooks and coup plotters were cleared to contest elective offices. The joke is really on the Nigerian electorate, and the larger population.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by poiZon: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?

akara N MOI MOI thief!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Quote1:

I am a kwaran and I will kill Saraki if i have the chance.

K
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Actually the east practice egalitarianism or egalitarian system of government, every family has a head who represent the family in all that has to do with the clan. There were no heads or kings, the white man gave the east kings. This is also the responsible for the inability of the east to develop beyond clans cause of the obvious lack of leadership structure that can gather large number of people under one umbrella. Everybody is a law unto himself in his own house.

Democracy is very far from this system of government.

On the other hand, the south west practice monarchial system with elements of checks and balances-oyomesi or ogbonni as it were in which a king can be ask to leave the throne through a vote of no confidence

The north however practice absolute monarchy with strong support on religion-Islam.

In conclusion, if we are to look at the system with elements of democracy its that of the south west because they are the only tribe with a structure that ensures checks and balances.

Please go back to read what Democracy is all about before you come here to deposit that gullible things your stinking lecturers taught you!

Democracy entails two things: Equal representation and Free will.

Igbos practised REPRESENTATIONS and they equally believed in FREE WILL.

Also, in democracy, the ones chosed to reprsent do appoint their leaders: Meaning, each family reprsentative from an Igbo land can only vote once when it's time to vote their leaders.

Check what America is practising today, and then check this that I taught you today!

Okpo ofe mmanu!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Some police officers found out that Bukola Saraki, who is nigeria's Senate President, was a petty thief as of 1990, he was actually charged with theft of N510,000 at Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria. The officers warned in areport that Saraki was about to liquidate the bank by looting it but no one listened until his siblings, cronies and relatives eventually did.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152884533487703&id=96184337702&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6165482905637305459%3Amf_story_key.1770420503171106647%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

Cc lalasticlala ishilove

Mhen if they keep revealing as many as this guys on daily basis Nigeria will be good
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obailala(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
alfred5:

Sorry our nairaland self acclaimed barrister, you've been floored by an Engineer on a legal matter.

Better go back to school, and get a degree on music. That, fits you well.
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Karlman:

Every politician nurses an ambition till death.

When I say Tinubu is going down with this I mean to let y'all understand that this is the end of tinibu's political influence in the south west not even nigeria because he is of no relevance in Nigeria national politics.

The moment he is defeated by saraki fashola & fayemi would be liberated

Nobody rules forever & tinubu cannot continue to lord it over the test of yorubas forever.

Saraki is the unknown Messiah of yoruba politics

Na..... try to be objective and don't let your emotions get the better of you.

Saraki has nothing to do with SW politics that is one. Two Fashola, fayemi and infact the whole SW gladiators up to Agbaje will align with Tinubu always.

On National politics, he appointment the chairman of APC-Oyegun, which means he has as much influence in APC as Buhari. That party currently controls the country.

See if you want to know the real facts as they go down, follow their foot soldiers like Dele Momodu. As of today he is still saying Saraki is seriously reaching out to Tinubu, check him out on twitter. Saraki himself is all and about trying to broker a truce with Tinubu and APC leadership, those are the real facts and not your postulations.

Give honor to who it is due.

Tinubu is APC, APC is Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by obailala(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mftivi:

and you are so sure about your perception above? you are gulity of what you accused him of. shey u be buhari senior brother.
Ok sorry buhari no get certificate... if that makes u happier smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by tola9ja: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]where is Buhari's certificate?[/size]

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ideologies(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

He apparently forgot he's living in a glass house. Tinubu is not one to be toyed with.
will this allegation remove him from office.

Hahaha
When NTA aired his he threatened to go to court abi.

Tinubu is a very big fool for coming down to the level of character assassination.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by poiZon: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So we should go back to PDP??

kowa no dey? what of hope or udp?
pdp don full, we no need fools!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
alfred5:

Please go back to read what Democracy is all about before you come here to deposit that gullible things your stinking lecturers taught you!

Also, in democracy, the ones chosed to reprsent do appoint their leaders: Meaning, each family reprsentative from an Igbo land can only vote once when it's time to vote their leaders.

Check what America is practising today, and then check this that I taught you today!

Okpo ofe mmanu!

The clans don't vote, the family head is chosen by age not by selection or voting.

Secondly I already told you the egalitarian system require each family head to represent the family in the clans affairs.

I have given you the what the practice is and I also gave you the set backs.

However there are no village heads or leaders , rather its a group thing, which removes the need for checks and balances as evey adult male is a leader in his own home.

The values are not democracy though you can argue its close. The key element of democracy is checks and balances which don't exist here cause frankly no need for it, there where simply no kings or leaders except family heads.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ideologies(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Na..... try to be objective and don't let your emotions get the better of you.

Saraki has nothing to do with SW politics that is one. Two Fashola, fayemi and infact the whole SW gladiators up to Agbaje will align with Tinubu always.

On National politics, he appointment the chairman of APC-Oyegun, which means he has as much influence in APC as Buhari. That party currently controls the country.

See if you want to know the real facts as they go down, follow their foot soldiers like Dele Momodu. As of today he is still saying Saraki is seriously reaching out to Tinubu, check him out on twitter. Saraki himself is all and about trying to broker a truce with Tinubu and APC leadership, those are the real facts and not your postulations.

Give honor to who it is due.

Tinubu is APC, APC is Tinubu.
keep licking his ass, time will tell, when the battle line is drawn you will know that he still have a lot to learn in politics

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Are you minding them?

GEJ just used them for his political gain. Unless for political reasons, Most ijaw/ SS men do NOT see themselves as Igbo. Even the Igbo speaking ones. They will be quick to correct you and say "I am Ikwere" "I am anioma" etc. Igbos have refused to see that and it's really so sad they have chosen to remain stuck in this sentimental nonsense. But why drag us along mbok? I'm sick and tired! Especially with this radio biafra thing on air now. Me? Biafrian? God forbid!

I'm sorry to say this but i will say it anyway. Igbos know that they need you guys to stay relevant in this country. Most of the things they claim to have is on your land but they make the loudest noise. They keep on giving an impression that they own the ss/se. More reason why an average Northerner/Swesterner call you guys Igbos.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2015
alfred5:

Okpo ofe mmanu!

See whats this you calling people names because they offer another opinion on your comment. what is ofe mmanu. If that is meaning oil soup, they please continue with the name calling. keep your emotions in check

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.